HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Democracy Under Attack Colorado Supreme Court Disqualifies Trump from Ballot Rules Engaged in Insurrection
Posted by: fucking democrat facist regime ()
Date: December 20, 2023 10:49AM

#1 Trump Trial hasn't been decided. There is no ruling. Also Trump FILED A MOTION FOR EXPEDIENT TRIAL WHICH WAS DENIED.

Therefore, Colorado is saying a man accused of crime by the competing party cannot run for office. That'd include all of the forefathers of the country as well*

The law does not allow punishment before conviction - it was clear for University Law (Roman law for 2,000 years) Equity Law that predetermining a legal outcome is ILLEGAL.

* as we know democrats are still stealing and defacing statues, they apparently want only nigger art and Santa statues since really they are facists who have GOV PAYCHECK motives

THESE ARE JUST THE KIND OF JUDGES I'D LIKE TO SEE HANGED AT THE NAVAL YARD

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democracy Under Attack Colorado Supreme Court Disqualifies Trump from Ballot Rules Engaged in Insurrection
Posted by: 3434Y34 ()
Date: December 20, 2023 10:49AM

little red riding hood

Re: Democracy Under Attack Colorado Supreme Court Disqualifies Trump from Ballot Rules Engaged in Insurrection
Posted by: 455665u ()
Date: December 20, 2023 10:59AM

* THE CHARGES are false charges

* Trump told the crowd to GO HOME, which i felt was surprising. it would not be his crime to watch the WALK through the capitol. (not run - running would be dangerous and irresponsible)

* DEMOCRATS SHOT ASHLY didn't even hold a murder trial. the facts point to that she was murded. the cop watched 2 niggers break the window and drop (a weapon) did nothing, then shot ashley WITHOUT WARNING, without a warning shot. she had NO IDEA what was happening

* all protestor hate was incided by the police not treating protestors with due respect or making "special orders" up the protestors knew were bullshit

* niggers ran around inside the building armed "called security" despite no protestor or congress person was in danger, then placed a GERMAN-SS (maryland germans and nigger platoons only) force outside the capitol after

* AOC made false claims in the news

* DEMOCRATS PREVENTED A TRIAL AS TO WHETHER THERE WERE APPOINTED MEMEBERS - APPOINTED MEMBERS ARE SPECIFICALLY ILLEGAL, IT SAYS SO IN THE CONSTITUTION

CONGRESS DIDN'T DO A ROLL CALL, THAT IS, PERSONS ELECTED V. PERSONS APPOINTED

Congress is allowing illegal aliens to vote proxy of congress persons - a cat brought in the door by democrats

IT SAYS SPECIFICALLY IN THE CONSTITUTION THAT congress and president cannot be APPOINTED by the incumbents or by ruling parties or anything

the purpose of the vote is that CITIZENS, not foreign countries not the rich, decide

Posted by: 655676 ()
Date: December 20, 2023 11:05AM

* the judicial cannon specifically forbids Judges from participating in politics

* the Roman rule (first 50 years) was that political decisions influence by politicians was a death penalty - the judge dead

* JOE BIDEN IS ON TRAIL for good reasons

* friends with a nation, CHINA, who's wrecked the USA and continually financially attacks USA in a hostile manner - very hostile tactics

* friended every AXIS country USA had fought to "put down" in WWII

* MONEY - WHERE JOE'S MONEY CAME FROM - whether it was bribery accepting (a democrat law "allows bribery accepting", though i never signed onto that law and i know foreign countries take bribes which? many)

* JOE HAS VOTED TWO WAYS ON EVERY BILL ON THE FLOOR. HE LIED TO AMERICA ON TV MANY TIMES INCLUDING UKRAINE - ABOUT WHY WE WERE GOING OVER THERE - AND ABOUT FOR HOW LONG - 3 DAYS WAS A LIE his career as a person with convictions cannot be believed

Posted by: 090934 ()
Date: December 20, 2023 11:13AM

why did this only happen in Colorado

a state which let BLM - who really DID do allot of STREET CRIMES inlcuding physical harm and setting fires - run wild in Colorado. with leniency afterwards.

a state which apparently, after getting NORAD in it, became a place for GERMAN KROUTS in the USA

not too dissimilar from the ATF building that was bombed - probably for being a Krout outlet of rich Krouts doing nothing but bilking taxpayers and acting as drug lords and chinese spies

Posted by: 7679778 ()
Date: December 20, 2023 11:19AM

I believe the democrats planned this but didn't know the trial would go on so long.

That is, I believe they believed he'd be convicted by now. But he hasn't been, but they decided to go forward with their "Trump off ballot" plan despite there hasn't yet been a ruling.

MEANWHILE, despite democrats are also on trial for a much lengthier list of REAL CRIMES - these justices haven't put an ounce of thought or weight to that

they really should be executed

Posted by: 455767 ()
Date: December 20, 2023 11:23AM

MEANWHILE, WE ALL KNOW STATES HAVE ELECTORAL VOTES

and that while that system is corrupt - which FFU has articles upon

that a republican has absolutely no chance of "winning" even if that candidate has a majority of votes

the electoral candidate is supposed to merely report the census of THE AMERICANS in their state (ie, not china's opinion not the opinion of people bussed in to vote illegally). in a normal situation without cheating, they would report the ballot count exactly.

TRUMP COULDN'T WIN IN COLORADO ANYWAY, BECAUSE THE STATE WILL SEND AN ELECTORAL VOTE FOR BIDEN NO MATTER HOW VOTERS VOTE NO MATTER WHETHER DEMOCAT POLICIES HAVE DESTROYED THE STATE

NO MATTER WHAT THE STATE'S DEBT

they're a bunch of fuckign Krouts

Posted by: 56657i ()
Date: December 20, 2023 11:28AM

i am not a never-Trumper

but i am not a Trump fanboy

however donald kept more election promises than Reagan did

he didn't follow through with strict finance policy - twice signing budgets saying he wouldn't do it again

THESE BUDGES WERE TRIM COMPARED TO WHAT DEMOCRATS ASKED FOR

he stayed out of wars, foreign entanglements, and kept the peace in the USA. he "didn't like illegal immigration" but did not torture anyone either

were another candidate to be TRUTHFUL and CONSERVATIVE i would favor that candidate just as much

THERE ISN'T ONE

ACROSS THE ISLE LYING REPUBLICANS aren't on my list of things to do

FACIST DEMOCRATS WANTING PAY RAISES WHILE CHINESE TAKE OVER USA PRODUCTION WHOLELY - is not only not on my list i consider them chinese spies

Posted by: Democracy? ()
Date: December 20, 2023 01:41PM

This country is not a democracy, we are a republic. Trumpers says so all the time, and now to hear them whining about democracy is just...typical.

Posted by: Trump Made A Presidential Speech ()
Date: December 20, 2023 01:52PM

A free speech of a US president to the American people about vote counting irregularities in the election of 2020 a speech and matter as US president had ever right to make

In the real Democracy of the American people without suggestion of any violence

Which the "Democrat Democracy" of a simple Democrat majority in a law making and executive body where Democrats in power feel they can violate the US constitution with impunity leaving their mess to the federal courts to fix unjustly accuses Trump of insurrection

Posted by: 4545y ()
Date: December 21, 2023 12:05PM

Biden says there’s ‘no question’ Trump engaged in an insurrection in his first response to Colorado disqualification as Republicans threaten to take Joe off their state ballots as revenge

here we go again, it's like Hillary using the government to win the election WHICH IS VERY ILLEGAL

DEMOCRATS are repeating obsessively the same thing they did last time

nazzi arrest of Trump people this time Trump, and probably use of other government resourced (ie FAKE NEWS)

except in shithole countries where backstabbing is how the country runs

Posted by: 65y7i6 ()
Date: December 21, 2023 12:06PM

Biden says there’s ‘no question’ Trump engaged in an insurrection in his first response to Colorado disqualification as Republicans threaten to take Joe off their state ballots as revenge

BIDEN WAS FULLYIN IN ON THIS. WE HAVE HIS STATEMENT

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.