HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Illegals Crossing Into The US At Record Numbers As Democrats Lie Screaming For "Immigration Reform" AMNESTY FOR 20 MILLION ILLEGALS PLUS
Posted by: Their Illegals Not Migrants ()
Date: December 09, 2023 01:28PM

Proving over and over Rich Corrupt Far Left Democrat President JOE Biden is a fully impeachable US President our worse in our long history

When illegals get to go to the front of all US immigration lines by cheating on all legal US immigrants who wait years for their legal paperwork to come here

It proves that JOE Biden and his Democrat liars who say "we need more illegal undocumented immigrants and "we need Democrat immigration reform "so these masses of millions of illegals can be granted amnesty so in 7 years new Democrats voters will vote in huge blue waves for public assistance programs Democrat activists lie telling poor people only come from Democrats at risk of sending this country into a deepest real depression of a vastly overcrowded slum nation infested with crime as poverty breeds crime

In the largest most nefarious vote cheat in US History

Where are are the masses of new nice low income housing for young to old US Citizens with good paying starter jobs for them including those without skills coming out of Democrat public schools where vocational programs were shut down decades ago because Dems thought all will be computer nurds making millions

They are non existant so where are millions upon new millions of unskilled to semi skilled illegals going to live and work

The answer is where they are now overcrowding low income areas creating more crime and devaluing jobs and even human life

All as Democrat liars shout " we are fighting for equality and humane treatment of minorities "

But as dollars go to illegals wages and public programs including criminal justice and especially education

That's billions upon billions that can not go to helping poor US citizens trapped in poverty in our overcrowded low income areas that are always Democrat areas when the people are poor and are living in overcrowded situations

Shut that border down hard and start deporting illegals is the only answer to stop them from ILLEGALY entering the US with false claims of asylum

But vote first to be able to do this Remembering always ..

True asylum seekers are like the Cubans who are also Spanish speakers who must escape communist Cuba at risk of their lives so don't throw "You Hate Spanish speakers" race cards Democrats at those who want our borders secure

We know illegals are wonderful family loving hard as hell working people but they come here illegally creating problems of huge degrees as cheaters on our legal immigrants our laws determine we can take in each year without creating havoc poverty and crime due to overcrowding and lack of decent jobs where people earn living wages that come from a good economy not artificially increased Democrat min wages that devalue all others income when they don't get raises such as older US citizens living on fixed incomes

If Cubans leaving in small boats are spotted leaving Cuba they will be machined gunned to death

The same as real asylum seekers from Soviet Bloc Nations had to escape by risking their lives

We the US people saw first hand when young freedom seekers got caught in the barbed wire of the Berlin Wall and were machine gunned into bloodly pulp
Their limp bodies left by East German border guards to hang in the sharp wire as examples not to try to escape

But these illegals of today mostly walk freely out of their home country and later after staying in the US a few years many go back to their homelands to cheers

After they sent billions back home in US cash to be spent in their home countries doing no good to our US economy but draining it further which is why check cashing money sending places are doing such good business with JOE Biden and Democrats in office as do Shoplifting Coat Tailors Pickpockets and Sneak Thieves

Democrats assist these immigration cheaters proving Democrats are Cheaters on you !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Illegals Crossing Into The US At Record Numbers As Democrats Lie Screaming For "Immigration Reform" AMNESTY FOR 20 MILLION ILLEGALS PLUS
Posted by: Registered Democrat For Life ()
Date: December 09, 2023 03:15PM

I hate to admit it but this is all true we could have had Mayor Pete instead we got lame old mumbling retread JOE

I hide my face between my hands opening my fingers peeking out laughing

JOE and Democrats are all I have got left to laugh at you

JOE AND DEMOCRATS BROKE ME ! IM LOSING MY ARM MORTAGE HOUSE ! MY CREDIT CARD WAS CANCELED DUE TO NOT MAKING MIN PAYMENTS BECAUSE INTEREST AND JOE FLATION IS SO HIGH ! THERES REPO GUYS TAKING MY PRIUS RIGHT NOW

I NEED A PAWN SHOP SO I CAN GET A ONE WAY TICKET TO THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE

IF I ONLY HAD SOMETHING LEFT OF VALUE I HAVE NOT PAWNED ALREADY

IM PEEKING OUT LAUGHING AGAIN ITS ALL IVE GOT LEFT ! HOPING WEED LEECH HAS A NEST FOR ME

Re: Illegals Crossing Into The US At Record Numbers As Democrats Lie Screaming For "Immigration Reform" AMNESTY FOR 20 MILLION ILLEGALS PLUS
Posted by: Black Snake Moan ()
Date: December 09, 2023 03:20PM

SO there's one more liberal woman needing pleasing by the one who can please any woman Me !

Posted by: WE HANG TRAITORS ()
Date: December 09, 2023 03:27PM

Liberal Democrats need to be horsewhipped daily for their crimes against America.

Posted by: catfood ()
Date: December 19, 2023 09:51AM

A big cat animal preserve at the southern border would work wonders. Lions and tigers gotta eat.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.