HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Papa John’s Bowel Disaster
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: July 09, 2023 09:58PM

I behaved having only a medium meat lovers pizza from the white people at Papa John’s. The taste was incredible, but as I watched baseball, the urge to purge became overwhelming. I knew the glazing of my bowels had started, and 5 minutes later I delivered a monster with the midwives help. That damn plumber is on the way, and the stench is horrible with the epsom salt baths and the witch hazel on my poor starfish. I wonder what it would be like to have superior bowels.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Papa John’s Bowel Disaster
Posted by: Food Critic ()
Date: July 09, 2023 10:08PM

Since Papa John left the company, their quality has gone downhill.

Posted by: boiled onion. ()
Date: July 10, 2023 06:26AM

I have not tried Pappa John in about 3 years but I will give it a try today. My bowels can handle it!

Date: July 10, 2023 08:34AM

Howdy guyz! I gots me a week of vacation this week. I aint got no money ta go to tha beech or the mountians so I am jus gonna stay home an drink beerz an cook on tha grill. Some low down mo-fo stole my charcoal grill out the backyard. I bought me a cheap azz walmart grill tho an it dont cook half bad. I jus be grillin an chillin an maybe I better grill me some vegatables too so that wood make fo good digestin.

God bless all yall!

Posted by: Micky Deez ()
Date: July 10, 2023 10:01AM

Tried new McDonalds omelette wrap in Fridricksburg. Egg sausage hashbrown in soft tortila. Think is a test thing. Smelled fresh and tasted good. Would buy again.

Date: July 10, 2023 06:24PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I behaved having only a medium meat lovers pizza
> from the white people at Papa John’s. The taste
> was incredible, but as I watched baseball, the
> urge to purge became overwhelming. I knew the
> glazing of my bowels had started, and 5 minutes
> later I delivered a monster with the midwives
> help. That damn plumber is on the way, and the
> stench is horrible with the epsom salt baths and
> the witch hazel on my poor starfish. I wonder what
> it would be like to have superior bowels.

That was incredible last night and I am still hard just thinking about it. Brown Onion came at least 4 times as we played around in the smelly brown goo. I love it when Brown cums on top of a turd, takes a bite and then kisses me. So hot!

I ordered two extra large pizzas for Brown Onion and I to share with the midwives tonight. One of them hasn't pooped in 2 days. She says she is holding it in for Brown and I to tease out of her butthole.

I

Posted by: Poop Onion ()
Date: July 10, 2023 06:58PM

Posted by: 5am guy. ()
Date: July 12, 2023 04:50AM

Hi all! 5am guy checking in here!

5am guy has just gotten back from his trip to Paint Bank Va. 5am guy is ready to take a dump while the city sleeps.

Date: July 12, 2023 10:31AM

5am guy. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi all! 5am guy checking in here!
>
> 5am guy has just gotten back from his trip to
> Paint Bank Va. 5am guy is ready to take a dump
> while the city sleeps.

Thank you 5am guy. Brown Onion and I both absolutely love the taste and texture of your bowel movements. We simply cannot get enough of them. They are soft and creamy with a delicate flavor, almost like eating peanut butter from a baby's diaper -- but without the overpowering sour milk taste.

The highlight of a visit from 5am guy is watching him squat over my lover's face and deposit a fresh serving of his special chocolate soft serve directly into Brown Onion's open mouth. 5am has a very sexy starfish that he uses to modulate the flow of molten goodness. He can often achieve very artistic swirl effects by rocking his hips as he hovers over Brown Onion waiting eagerly below.

Brown and I have just finished off this morning's deposit and had a nice anal sex session. Please drop by again soon.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.