HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Will Trump have his secret service in jail with him when he finally goes to jail?
Posted by: William Barr ()
Date: March 23, 2023 07:15PM

They might scare Bubba

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Will Trump have his secret service in jail with him when he finally goes to jail?
Posted by: Party Time ()
Date: March 23, 2023 11:38PM

Trump, the secret service agents and the big bubbas will have a big faggot orgy in prison.

Re: Will Trump have his secret service in jail with him when he finally goes to jail?
Posted by: Winning! ()
Date: March 24, 2023 08:27PM

I was looking through all the channels on TV. No one is covering Trump’s arrest? I thought he was supposed to be arrested today. Or yesterday. Or the day before. Or back in 2016. You libtards should be tired of losing by now

Posted by: battl ()
Date: March 25, 2023 05:00AM

he's never going to prison. if trump was ever looking down the barrel of the fucked up things he's done in his life (crimes that would cumulatively give him life in prison) he would kill himself first. motherfucker knows nothing other than the life up top.

Posted by: My wife agrees ()
Date: March 25, 2023 05:15AM

She thinks if ot comed to that, she thinks he'll hang himself. I dunno bout that...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.