HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
***The So-Called "POLITICAL ROUND-TABLE" For 3/13/23 STARTS NOW!!!! The TOPIC: "The SVB Crisis" !! !! !! !!
Date: March 13, 2023 08:05PM

WHAT DO "YOU" HAVE TO SAY !!!! !!!! !!!!
man-with-bullhorn-shouting-making-announ

"RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!! "RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!! "RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!!

"Hunter Biden" is THE FIRST SON of a So-Called "SITTING U.S. PRESIDENT" To Be CONVICTED Of FEDERAL GUN CHARGES !!!!!!!!!!!
"Hunter Bidens" LAPTOP is 100% REAL !! "Hunter Bidens" LAPTOP is 100% REAL !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFLATION UNDER "Joe Biden"
GAS PRICES HAVE DOUBLED!!!!!!
Rental cars +43% over last Sept
Used cars 24%
Bacon 19%
Hotels 18%
Beef 18%
Pork 13%
Eggs 13%
TVs 13%
Kids' shoes 12%
Furniture 11%
New cars 9%
Chicken 8%
Apples 8%
Restaurant prices: 5%
Electricity 5%

So-Called PRESIDENT "Joe Biden" Has FAILED AMERICA:

1) AFGHANISTAN (You Saw What Happened!!!)

2) ECONOMY (LOOK!!! Inflation!!!)

3) SOUTHERN BORDER ( WE Are "BEING OVERRUN"!!!)

4) GAS PRICES Have "DOUBLED" !!!!!

So-Called PRESIDENT "Joe Biden" is An EMBARRASSMENT to OUR NATION !!!

Let's WORK TOGETHER To IMPEACH "Joe Biden" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be Eligible to Register to Vote in Virginia a Person must:
*Be a resident of Virginia (a person who has come to Virginia for temporary purposes and intends to return to another state is not considered a resident for voting purposes).
*Be a U. S. Citizen.
*Be 18 years old (any person who is 17 years old and will be eighteen years of age at the next general election shall be permitted to register in advance and also vote in any intervening primary or special election).
*Not be registered and plan to vote in another state.
*Not currently declared mentally incompetent by a court of law.
*If convicted of a felony, your right to vote must have been restored.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ***The So-Called "POLITICAL ROUND-TABLE" For 3/13/23 STARTS NOW!!!! The TOPIC: "The SVB Crisis" !! !! !! !!
Posted by: INH IRA ()
Date: March 13, 2023 08:35PM

Reminder SVB demanded and received exemption from Dodd Frank regulation in 2018....claiming they were grownups and could effectively self regulate. Oops!!

Re: ***The So-Called "POLITICAL ROUND-TABLE" For 3/13/23 STARTS NOW!!!! The TOPIC: "The SVB Crisis" !! !! !! !!
Date: March 13, 2023 08:39PM

THAT'S AN EXCELLENT POINT !! !! !!

Posted by: Fractional Reserve Banking ()
Date: March 13, 2023 08:41PM

Easy come easy go in the world of tech and IPO. Hope none of you didn't park your tech money in there above the FDIC insurance limits. Given that many startups use them as a bank, I wouldn't be surprised if many startups go out of business..Recession here we come.

Posted by: YOU ARE BEING DISREPECTFUL ()
Date: March 13, 2023 08:43PM

OP ..We are morning the possible passing of FXU now on the main thread of INTEREST so join us in morning and post please respectfully and ... quitely

Posted by: Helping a brother out to morn ()
Date: March 13, 2023 08:44PM

Posted by: Will happen again ()
Date: March 13, 2023 08:45PM

This was 100% bad bank management ... they just kept hiding the issues until they went bust, hoping to raise money elsewhere. Lots of rich (very rich people) in the valley have deposits with them and that's why this is making news as the second largest bank failure in US history. Overall the bank is irrelevant other than catering to rich, new money in Silicon Valley. Their executives should go to jail - this was really, really bad management.

Posted by: RECESSION YOU SAY ()
Date: March 13, 2023 08:50PM

The AMERICAN people have been in a personal economic DEPRESSION starting two years ago when DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE reversed Trumps working energy policies and started squandering borrowed money like a 18 year old with a brand new credit card daddy gave her on chick junk

Date: March 13, 2023 09:01PM

I WILL: "BELIEVE IT" When "I SEE IT" !!! !!! L-O-L !!!!

Posted by: Mt Hamilton ()
Date: March 13, 2023 09:05PM

Where this so called Valley , all I see is brown hills and lights thru the smog and a bunch of broke people running around looking for quick loans to get thru the month

I bought a house for cash as an investment in Santa Clara Co San Jose in 86 for 155 k and sold it not long ago for 1.3 million LOL without putting more then 22 k in it for repairs while grabbing wads of cash in rent each year

BUT I don't have a dime in woke banks , hope WINGS the Oldest place in San Jose is still open I have not set foot in there since 86 they had or still have great Chinese food CHECK THEM OUT FOR SURE NEXT TIME YOUR THERE !

Posted by: Knower Of Things ()
Date: March 13, 2023 09:08PM

You can place much of the blame for the last two bank runs at the feet of Bill Clinton. Clinton signed legislation ending the Depression Era Glass-Stegall Act designed to prevent this type of nonsense.

Whether he did this to cement campaign contributions to Democrats or receiving blow jobs from fat chicks is up for debate.

Posted by: Tired I’s ()
Date: March 13, 2023 09:09PM

I think that the sell off will start next week. I believe that there are many more banks to get crushed. Tech stocks are still not dropping, but it will next week and the S&P heads towards 3K. The Feds are in a box now, if they raise rates they will crush the banks, if they don't inflation will hit double digits. So, inflation will continue higher, and dollar will rise again.

Posted by: JOE BIDEN F THE US PEOPLE OVER ()
Date: March 13, 2023 09:32PM

His reckless spending after reversal of Trumps Working energy policies set the stage for a massive US DEPRESSION !

FACE IT JOE Biden IS THE WORSE US PRESIDENT OF ALL Time.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-avoids-reporters-questions-bank-collapses-see-california

SMILE SMUGLY AND BE RICH AND ARROGANT DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN AND TRY TO LIE YOUR WAY OUT OF IT

GUN BANS NOT REASONABLE REGULATION HUH ! RESIGN IN TOTAL DISGRACE !

And now ladies and gentlemen back to reasonable people who know about AMERICAN bank finance

Posted by: LIVING LARGE IN LA LA LAND ()
Date: March 13, 2023 09:40PM

That's been the woke Democrats , I can bet a lot of BIDEN Democrat voters can deal with about a million mean Tweets from Trump right now with ease

I wonder how many millions of people of colors will enjoy the vast high interest payments on their 10 credit card balances of over 1 k each so they can't pay off Jack on the cards and the balance goes higher as their credit ratings drop like army tanks dropped into the deep BLUE ocean

Posted by: See the world! ()
Date: March 13, 2023 09:47PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.