HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
To the man that yelled at his penis in Carinis bathroom
Posted by: Ghost ()
Date: August 26, 2022 12:51PM

You said something along the lines of "dumb ol' good for nuthin dong, how you manage to piss on me, it ain't even like we tryin to thread a needle, dumb mother fucker" as you swayed drunkenly from side to side.

It was 1pm.

We were at Carinis.

In Nokesville, VA.

I have so many questions. But I also understand your frustration. I, too, have had that happen; we all have tinkled a bit on ourselves. But this seemed different...it seemed like your exchange with your penis was so personal and intimate, like you two were a couple of storied pals that have such a strong bond that even a fight like this can't break up the friendship.

I envy your bond...perhaps once day when i'm as old as you, I'll be joyfully senile enough to have regular conversations with my penis.

take care of yourself stranger, and your penis too.
Attachments:
5FF83BC2-387A-46A9-9F1A-A89D39A00685.jpeg
08B4F34C-8722-4A15-A345-289EC3BF3B71.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.