HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How do I tell my 14 year old daughter that she doesn't have body dysmorphia and is just obese and ugly?
Posted by: Hogg ()
Date: August 17, 2022 10:45PM

I feel like the only way she will change if I am honest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How do I tell my 14 year old daughter that she doesn't have body dysmorphia and is just obese and ugly?
Posted by: Uneducated illiterate incel ^ ()
Date: August 17, 2022 10:51PM

Hogg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I feel like the only way she will change if I am
> honest.

You should look into English lessons and buy a dictionary, retard.

Re: How do I tell my 14 year old daughter that she doesn't have body dysmorphia and is just obese and ugly?
Posted by: Be a MAGA Dad ()
Date: August 17, 2022 11:08PM

Don't tear her down. You could cause all sorts of insecurities and rebellious activities that could lead to running away, stripping, prostitution, or worse.

Everyday you should tell her you Love Her and Adore her and are Very Proud of her.

Tell her she is intelligent, beautiful, charming, witty, a natural leader, and can do anything she wants in life.

Prove it to her and set her up with a new computer, a nice video camera and microphone, a great social media profile (under a pseudonym of course) and heck, cover her costs for a 1 Year Premium Chaterbate account. Send her profile out to everyone on Fairfax Underground.

You now we will drive her tons of visitors and she will be a millionaire with a huge subscriber base in no time. She could pay for your GED and all her psychotherapy and meds for years.

If you do all that and betray your country, you could be Republican Dad of the Year just like Trump has been to Ivanka.

Posted by: Hey Fatty! ()
Date: August 17, 2022 11:47PM

Skip a meal now & then and, oh, if you would only take a smoke break a couple times a day, that will make you look cool and help you shit away the pounds.

You need to take that money mee-maw's been giving you for birthday and run down to Inks for a tat. I like "LIE USE DIE". Get that one.

And listen, Daddy's gonna have hard day today so, you know, when I get home. You're MY Fatty.

Posted by: Daughters & Fish Tartar Sauce ()
Date: August 18, 2022 12:25AM

Give her a female role model to emulate in her own life.
Perhaps one of the prominent female Republican leaders like Sarah Palin.

She quit her job as a corrupt Governorunder investigation and Alaskan mongoloid pit bull hockey mom mother-of-the-year to lead the Republican Party into drunken family brawls upscale fish nuggets craftspeople in Wasila.

Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: August 18, 2022 06:42AM

Unfortunately she will end up like this no matter what you do. Please share with the group, is the girls mom a fat ass too?
Attachments:
BBC10.gif

Posted by: Cannibas Therapy ()
Date: August 18, 2022 06:47AM

I would recommend cannabis therapy. You don't want her to be a freak show like Demi Lovato who changes her pronouns every month. When she gets older, she can always find a guy to give her pleasure if she can get him drunk enough.

Posted by: Bring your ski mask & come here ()
Date: August 18, 2022 07:52AM

Now, haven't you got work to do my pretty piggy?

Posted by: i can help ()
Date: August 18, 2022 08:09AM

i cant help you here, as my mother always told me im handsome but i really look like the elephant man

i wont ask for a pic od her, but post a pic of someone that looks just as ugly so i ger a better idea

being fat isnt bad, she csn lose weight with support and hard work..
next, sit i front of mirror wirh jer as much as possible, but with her..and go over her issues, she may go over these issues a million times, but the key is to get her to accept it

tell her, looks dont matter after some tone as we must survive and lifr gets wprse as ww gotta slave every day to earn a living till we drop dead

and make sure u tell her, theres always black guys thst love big fat ugly chicks!

Posted by: Yeah. Thanks. I made a decision. ()
Date: August 18, 2022 08:18AM

Evidently, fat girls are in high demand in some places.

She'll be "loved" as she matures into the bitter, nasty bitch her mother is.

Plus, in Japan, she'll probly learn a second language and enjoy meeting fatass sumo guys.

Posted by: maroon 5!!! ()
Date: August 18, 2022 08:33AM

Yeah. Thanks. I made a decision. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Evidently, fat girls are in high demand in some
> places.
>
> She'll be "loved" as she matures into the bitter,
> nasty bitch her mother is.
>
> Plus, in Japan, she'll probly learn a second
> language and enjoy meeting fatass sumo guys.

so romantic, as u wrote, “shell be loved”, tjst can be her some..by marron 5..
i csnt get it off my head now
one day youll be paying for her wedding and dance at her wedding as it will be at peace knowing “she’ll he loved”!!

Posted by: Fat Girls Need Lovin' Too ()
Date: August 18, 2022 08:45AM

She's too young for some real lovin', but in 4 years she'll be legal and you can find a BBW lover to take her off of your hands. I happen to like fat chicks, but they got to be willing to suck cock, drink my cum and keep themselves squeaky clean down there. Oh, and she needs to keep her asshole clean, as I like to lick a BBW's asshole!

Posted by: Body Positivity ()
Date: August 18, 2022 04:53PM

"How do I tell my 14 year old daughter that she doesn't have body dysmorphia and is just obese and ugly?"

Use a mirror.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.