HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump J6 US Capitol Attacker Apologizes to Congress and Police, Blames Trump and Rally
Posted by: Trump Presidency Was A Big Lie ()
Date: August 04, 2022 06:09PM

"I deeply regret and apologize to the law enforcement personnel, congress, and their staff's family members," he wrote. "Their family members have suffered tremendously ever since the January 6th, 2021, Trump rally happened. If the Trump rally never happened, then the officers, faculty, and their family members would never have to suffer."

Larocca is not the first Capitol rioter to implicate Trump for the deadly riots, as multiple rioters have said that they stormed the Capitol because they believed it was what Trump wanted them to do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump J6 US Capitol Attacker Apologizes to Congress and Police, Blames Trump and Rally
Posted by: LOL What Would The Judge Expect ()
Date: August 04, 2022 06:12PM

When the retarded criminal is about to be sentenced and try's to save his ass

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump J6 US Capitol Attacker Apologizes to Congress and Police, Blames Trump and Rally
Posted by: Black Snake Moan ()
Date: August 04, 2022 06:13PM

WTF he acts like he's afraid of me in prison .

Coward should have not attacked the capital

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump J6 US Capitol Attacker Apologizes to Congress and Police, Blames Trump and Rally
Posted by: Blame Trump ()
Date: August 04, 2022 06:43PM

Because when you're a republican it's always somebody else fault.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump J6 US Capitol Attacker Apologizes to Congress and Police, Blames Trump and Rally
Posted by: B4P ()
Date: August 04, 2022 06:51PM

Blame Trump Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Because when you're a republican it's always
> somebody else fault.

Or if you are Alex Jones, you just claim it is not real and have other Republicans believe it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump J6 US Capitol Attacker Apologizes to Congress and Police, Blames Trump and Rally
Posted by: Remember Rudy? ()
Date: August 04, 2022 07:20PM

LOL What Would The Judge Expect Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When the retarded criminal is about to be
> sentenced and try's to save his ass

A retarded criminal would have taken the opportunity to shout "Fuck you, your honor", because you would expect them to do stupid things. A smart criminal would say what the Judge wants to hear.

What is really interesting is that none of our rioters seem prepared to take one for the team, and say they were right to riot and would do it again if given half a chance. C'mon guys, stand up for what you believe. You can inspire a revolution.

Trial by combat, indeed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump J6 US Capitol Attacker Apologizes to Congress and Police, Blames Trump and Rally
Posted by: dws ()
Date: August 05, 2022 09:00AM

LMAO!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump J6 US Capitol Attacker Apologizes to Congress and Police, Blames Trump and Rally
Posted by: What About Ashlie ()
Date: August 05, 2022 11:39AM

Remember Rudy? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL What Would The Judge Expect Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > When the retarded criminal is about to be
> > sentenced and try's to save his ass
>
> A retarded criminal would have taken the
> opportunity to shout "Fuck you, your honor",
> because you would expect them to do stupid things.
> A smart criminal would say what the Judge wants
> to hear.
>
> What is really interesting is that none of our
> rioters seem prepared to take one for the team,
> and say they were right to riot and would do it
> again if given half a chance. C'mon guys, stand up
> for what you believe. You can inspire a
> revolution.
>
> Trial by combat, indeed.

Babbitt had bigger balls then all of the maggots put together. LMAO!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **         ********   *******    ******    ******  
 **    **   **        **     **  **    **  **    ** 
 **    **   **        **     **  **        **       
 **    **   ******     ********  **        **       
 *********  **               **  **        **       
       **   **        **     **  **    **  **    ** 
       **   ********   *******    ******    ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.