HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Israeli Dead Sea Salt Vendors
Posted by: karts ()
Date: August 04, 2010 11:15PM

I can't be the only one annoyed by these people in their carts at the mall. I've seen them in several different malls. They're very aggressive in trying to sell their dead sea salt. Well a lot of the people in those carts are annoying at Tysons. They come up to you and it's like if I want to buy I'll come to you don't fucking bother me. And don't fucking ask me where I'm from. I'm not there to make conversation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Israeli Dead Sea Salt Vendors
Posted by: Dirty Jersey ()
Date: August 05, 2010 12:23AM

I was walking in the mall with my friend and one of those girls tried to sell us stuff, I was immediately like no thanks but she was kinda hot so he walked right up, ended up buying $120 worth of shit.

Posted by: Try This ()
Date: August 05, 2010 01:15AM

As they rub it into your hands, tell them it feels like it's burning, then look more and more uncomfortable, then start moaning about how it hurts and ask them to rinse it off. I did that before last Christmas at Fair Oaks and ended up with a free jar of the stuff.

Posted by: krispy kringle ()
Date: August 05, 2010 07:55AM

Try This Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As they rub it into your hands, tell them it feels
> like it's burning, then look more and more
> uncomfortable, then start moaning about how it
> hurts and ask them to rinse it off. I did that
> before last Christmas at Fair Oaks and ended up
> with a free jar of the stuff.

That is too funny! If and when I'm approached again I will try it.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: August 05, 2010 08:03AM

The salespeople are obnoxious, but I actually like this stuff. It's alot cheaper if you buy it online though, those mall kiosks are a ripoff.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: August 05, 2010 08:16AM

One of those cart vendors at Fair Oaks tried to get me to buy some weird fingernail buffing kit. She was really pushy - trying to get me to try it. I told the girl (who was hot and probably Israeli) - I'm a guy. Do I look like I care what my fingernails look like? She replied, how about for your wife, to which I answered - She died last year, somehow I don't think she'll be using it. That shut her up.

They are so obnoxious.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: August 05, 2010 08:22AM

I always tell pushy kiosk vendors I already bought one. They'll usually try to sell you something else, so I just say already bought that too. Even if they know you're bullshitting it usually fends them off.

Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: August 05, 2010 08:56AM

Try This Wrote:

I thought a Holocaust joke was coming at the end of this with the whole buring thing.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: August 05, 2010 09:21AM

There should be a hand job vendor at the mall.

Posted by: Making_stuff ()
Date: August 05, 2010 09:23AM

Try This Wrote:

THAT is hilarious. Awesome idea.

Date: August 05, 2010 09:23AM

496 Wrote:
> There should be a hand job vendor at the mall.

I would go to the mall more often if there were.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 05, 2010 10:01AM

The cookie diet kiosk at Tyson's always got on my nerves. Also those Rosetta Stone language people are irritating.

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: August 05, 2010 10:03AM

Try This Wrote:

Why would they give you a free jar of the stuff that is burning your hands again? I call bullshit.

Posted by: Jake Cameron ()
Date: August 30, 2010 11:24PM

Ha ha that is awesome! Any of you cell phone guys? Working in the wireless industry and selling from a kiosk every day you get a lot of exposure to these sea salt and hand lotion guys. Personally I think they are AWESOME sales people. They play the numbers game and most of them make a nice amount of sales. Plus their products are so marked up they have like an 80 percent margin to work with.

Gotta love it! There's a facebook group about them, haha! Check it out here -> http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=146525692048621

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
The ONLY online sales knowledge resource for cell phone sales reps and store managers.
http://howtosellcellphones.com

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: August 31, 2010 12:07AM

Gonads & Strife Wrote:
> Try This Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > As they rub it into your hands, tell them it
> feels
> > like it's burning, then look more and more
> > uncomfortable, then start moaning about how it
> > hurts and ask them to rinse it off. I did that
> > before last Christmas at Fair Oaks and ended up
> > with a free jar of the stuff.
>
>
> Why would they give you a free jar of the stuff
> that is burning your hands again? I call bullshit.

Finally someone called the BS....Everyone missed it?

Posted by: Answer. ()
Date: August 31, 2010 12:35AM

Those vendors are supposed to stay within a specific, very small, radius of their stand. If they go out, or put shit on you, tell them you're going to report them to management for harassing you. You might get some shit from them, I'd report them either way.

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: August 31, 2010 01:27AM

­

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2013 02:06AM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: Howie Feltersnatch ()
Date: August 31, 2010 06:46AM

Some of those chicks are pretty hot. It's not exactly my hands I'd like to have them rub. I bet they make a shit wage and are pretty desperate. What are the odds you could talk them into a bj or a tuggie behind the mall?

Posted by: Ernest Stambouly ()
Date: October 31, 2010 03:42PM

If you believe in the advertised benefits of the Israel Dead Sea salt you can buy a 5.3 lbs bag online for 12 ro 13 bucks (just Google israeli dead sea salt). So when the mall people are trying to sell you that little jar for $40, you do the math for how much they are trying to rip you off. I personally use the $4 superb sea salt from Trader Joe’s for my salads, bath, and any other application that suits your purposes.
I did an experiment with the dead sea salt Mall weasels … and I found out that the longer you sit down and let them demonstrate, explain, and “wow†you with how magnificent their products are, and the more interested you look (or pretend to be), the higher the price will be. My experiment visit at the Mall dead sea salt cart was about a little jar that “removes your eye bagsâ€. It took about 20 minutes (and I had time to kill that late afternoon): The young pretty Israeli woman was explaining, demonstrating, and asking all sorts of questions to entertain me and capture me with the safer-than-botox solution … which resulted in a $400 for the little magical cream jar. So I thanked her profusely and told her that she was full of shit and walked away.
Be careful with these people, they are extremely well-trained to get you to listen to them. Some will even grab you by the arm if you pass by and ignore them. The best tactics: “Ignore them!â€, don’t even say “no thanksâ€, just pass by, look through them with their jabbering as if they were not there and move on … and if they grab you by the arm (even if gently so), act as if you are being raped and start yelling and screaming for the police! That ought to stop them.
There is nothing wrong with sea salt, but the mall cart people are out there to make their extremely high margins at your expense. They know how to capture you when you are in your shopping mood, and they are very good at it. Everything they have you can get online for a fraction of the price. Let them starve their way out of the mall and find a better way to serve people.

Posted by: Loriana ()
Date: May 04, 2011 03:36PM

I LOVE dead sea products but hate the annoying sales people at the mall
So I found a website I can get everything I use for half prices then I paid in malls in NJ and NY. deadseasecret.com

Posted by: waza ()
Date: May 04, 2011 09:04PM

Mossad operatives... note: if you look jewish they will pounce you.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 04, 2011 09:22PM

Attachments:
ThreadClosed.jpg

Posted by: waza ()
Date: May 04, 2011 09:42PM

gotta give them credit for the hardsell. emphasis on hard.
they know how to separate you from your money. but not your pants:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eITHCtEAKE&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAtRZDeXsyg&NR=1

Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: May 04, 2011 10:08PM

Firrat Wrote:
> Gonads & Strife Wrote:
> -----
> > Try This Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > As they rub it into your hands, tell them it
> > feels
> > > like it's burning, then look more and more
> > > uncomfortable, then start moaning about how
> it
> > > hurts and ask them to rinse it off. I did
> that
> > > before last Christmas at Fair Oaks and ended
> up
> > > with a free jar of the stuff.
> >
> >
> > Why would they give you a free jar of the stuff
> > that is burning your hands again? I call
> bullshit.
>
> Finally someone called the BS....Everyone missed
> it?

No, I caught it, but I thought I'd let him have his fun.

BTW, IF you actually must buy it, ALWAYS say no at first. They can lower the price A LOT! That $120 that was mentioned? Could have been $60.

Just remember, haggle the price at ANY kiosk. And if they won't lower the price, start walking away. Works every time.

Posted by: Susan123 ()
Date: May 03, 2012 10:35PM

Yes, this is very, very funny. I was stopped at a mall today by one of these salespeople. They are very persuasive but amusing at the same time. I actually like the products and if you keep refusing to buy they will lower the price over and over again. In the end I bought a jar of Ocean scrub and a tube of hand and body lotion for $25. This was after he gave me an anti-wrinkle treatment under one eye, a skin-smoothing treatment on the inside of my arm and a scrub on the backs of my hands. I just looked them up on the Internet and I am amazing to find that their persistence is so common. Where do they learn to be like that - maybe at a CIA interrogation training facility!

Posted by: KT ()
Date: June 13, 2012 12:53PM

Oh, man! I thought I was the only one!! I went to the Fashion Place Mall in Murray, Utah and I got harrassed by these vendors, not once,not twice, but three times!! The first booth I walked by was the deade sea salt guy, the second booth I passed was the stinkin hair straightener gal and the third booth was the hair/ hand product Israeli man! Supper pushy and annoying!!!! I hate walking through the mall and hitting these venders. Who are they?!?!?! Are their lives in jepardy if they don't meet their quotas!!!!??? What the hell?!!?!?

Posted by: Start talking about ()
Date: June 13, 2012 12:55PM

The Church of Later Day Saints.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: June 13, 2012 01:13PM

I was at Fair Oaks Mall when I was approached by the hot Israeli chick with the low cut top.
I half listened to her schpeil, but concentrated heavily on the mostly exposed mammeries while she rattled on.
She got closer to put some goo on my hand , but I lost my mojo when I smelled her breath. Baby, if you're going to do sales, lay off the garlic!
She seemed quite annoyed that I allowed her to go through her drawn out sales pitch and didn't spend dime one.
Nice tits though.

Posted by: Serenity ()
Date: June 29, 2012 01:41PM

Moses Sergey - Seller of the Product
We had a horrible experience with them in the fairoaks mall, they are located right in front of Things Rememberd gift shop. Firstly they overcharged us by 3 times more than the products available on the internet. Try Amazon if you ever need to buy these products , they are cheaper and have good quality. When I went to return it , the person was very disrespectful , rude and acted in the most weird manner. Initially he refused to take the product back saying for a lme excuse ie, that the jars are warm and it would be impossible for him to give my money back. He started talking to his coworkers in his native language and it seemed he was using foul language and for the longest time he did not allow me to speak to his manager. He was so rude that he started asking me questions like , why did I buy the product in the first place when I had to return it. According to him that should not be something I should be doing.

Just beware of these guys sitting at kiosks and don't get fooled by them because not only they will charge high price for an ordinary product but they can get very pushy , rude when you will try to make returns. Anyways , I learnt a lession never to let a sales agent come and try selling me something. I had a bad bad experience.

Posted by: Saul Goldstein Silverblatt ()
Date: June 29, 2012 07:33PM

BEH Wrote:
> I was at Fair Oaks Mall when I was approached by
> the hot Israeli chick with the low cut top.

I always ask that if I buy a jar, can I get a BJ to seal the deal.
Seems to either send them back to their cart or make buying that
crap worthwhile.

Posted by: sump pump ()
Date: June 29, 2012 11:09PM

What are you kidding?? Some of these stands have really hot Israeli chicks trying to sell you $20 worth of stuff for $400. At Fair Oaks Mall she pulled my hand towards her chest and I used the opportunity to do a little wandering. They cycle the chicks every few months so they can stay here on a tourist visa.

Posted by: MossadAttack ()
Date: July 01, 2012 01:50AM

It's the latest front for Mossad

http://www.salon.com/2002/05/07/students/

Posted by: Spook City USA ()
Date: July 01, 2012 01:38PM

A lot of those Israeli vendors are associated with organized crime. They used their vending business to launder money from other illicit gains and the salespeople are usually here on a tourist or student visa. Some vendors have been reported to be associated with Israeli intelligence.

I had jerked the chain of one hot Jew broad at the Dead Sea Salt kiosk at Pentagon City Mall a couple years ago. She was pissed that I did not buy any of that salt crap after having her massage and rub my hand with some cream.

Posted by: Geo ()
Date: July 01, 2012 04:11PM

I'll bet Amanda Wenk would be a good sea salt saleswoman.

Posted by: dabootybandit ()
Date: July 01, 2012 08:36PM

you can never trust them jews.

Posted by: trailrunner ()
Date: July 16, 2012 11:23PM

Moses was the sales guy who approached us on our way out from the DMV at Fairoaks Mall. He sat us down and tried to sell us a lot of products. A peel off gel of some kind for $150, which is available online for $20!! He was super rude when I didnt buy anything after 30 mins of him talking non stop nonsense. Total waste of time.

I knew I would not spend any money, but was too polite to tell him so straight up...in retrospect, I should have asked him to shut up and stop wasting my time.....I have to figure out a way to be direct but not disrespectful like he was.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. They are not worth even the free trials/tester/demos of their products.

Posted by: steve carson ()
Date: November 30, 2012 04:14AM

Same scam here in SLC. Sales crew took advantage of my aging mother. I went in and yelled at them to refund. They backed down. The US may be wide open to scammers like these. Salt probably costs them next to nothing. Could hardly speak English let alone adhere to ethics.

Posted by: Pinkbox MC ()
Date: December 01, 2012 02:25PM

Yo, this sea salt is the shit I was trippin balls for 4 days. Look for the Greedy Jew Kusemek brand.

Posted by: Mondongo ()
Date: December 01, 2012 02:39PM

I know for a fact that Jennifer Lopez puts sea salt in her pussy every day.

Hopefully she washes it back out, but this I cannot confirm.

Posted by: wenbsyiwll ()
Date: December 01, 2012 06:06PM

not related to fairfax

Posted by: Johnys ()
Date: December 07, 2012 10:40PM

Can I ask you something they say? You say, you already did!!! And walk away in style.

Date: January 06, 2013 11:37AM

Lucky for me I'm a pick up artist. One of these hot Israelis came up to me to do their pitch at the mall and I stopped her dead in her tracks and seduced her. Picked her up after her shift was over and took her to starbucks and layed some more game on her then afterwards took her back to a motel room and fucked the shit out of her. She wanted my number afterwards so she could call me, I think she was interested in staying in the country or something but I took her number instead and told her I would call her. I never did end up calling her, pure trash. I did it once and I'll do it again.

Posted by: mom's hot pocket ()
Date: January 06, 2013 11:45AM

justin jesse james Wrote:
> Lucky for me I'm a pick up artist. One of these
> hot Israelis came up to me to do their pitch at
> the mall and I stopped her dead in her tracks and
> seduced her. Picked her up after her shift was
> over and took her to starbucks and layed some more
> game on her then afterwards took her back to a
> motel room and fucked the shit out of her.

Why a hotel? Mom wouldn't let you bang her out in the basement?

Date: January 06, 2013 12:38PM

I wouldn't take that trash back to my place, I never do, just in case they try to steal some shit.

Posted by: just admit it ()
Date: January 06, 2013 12:48PM

justin jesse james Wrote:
> I wouldn't take that trash back to my place, I
> never do, just in case they try to steal some
> shit.

Tell the truth, mommy doesn't approve of your philandering ways!

Posted by: israeli vendor ()
Date: January 06, 2013 12:50PM

Posted by: lolshesfunny ()
Date: January 07, 2013 10:01AM

I love how my super old threads get hijacked anew.

I am fucking one of those dead sea salt girls.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 07, 2013 01:58PM

Does her pussy taste like the Dead Sea, or does it just smell like death?

Posted by: you had me at hello ()
Date: January 07, 2013 02:08PM

lolshesfunny Wrote:
> I love how my super old threads get hijacked
> anew.
>
>
> I am fucking one of those dead sea salt girls.

Posted by: Fair Oaks Maller ()
Date: May 19, 2013 12:04PM

This Mosesfuy put the big scam on me today. He was working hard out I told him straight up his stuff was too expensive and I would not buy. He kept dropping the price over and over and I just left. He was pissed.

Posted by: itstywaawaa ()
Date: May 19, 2013 12:32PM

Its mostly a rip off but the dead sea salt soaps is awesome for those with jock itch.

plus all that chaffing and burning is gone after using a salt soap.

Plus yeah Im still fucking the Asian girl working there.

Posted by: BBB ()
Date: May 19, 2013 02:45PM

If this is such a ripoff, why hasn't anyone contacted the better business bureau yet?

Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: May 19, 2013 02:55PM

Its a rip off, but some of them women selling the shit at Tysons are hot as fuck.

I can't tell where they're from... They are like a little brown, but not too much.

Posted by: Moses ()
Date: May 20, 2013 08:46AM

Why you talk about me like this. I sell good product, stop by and I will show you.

Posted by: Libbys Hoppers ()
Date: May 20, 2013 09:24AM

Who the F goes to a mall anymore?

Posted by: Ferengi ()
Date: May 20, 2013 09:50AM

First, why are you allowing someone like this Moses guy to grab you and MAKE you listen to his garbage? He is not making you you buy his stuff, nor is he making you stay. You chose to buy it, you chose to stay there. The stuff is overpriced garbage, yes, but don't pretend to be a victim here.

Israeli Dead Sea Salt
Posted by: lotosovy ()
Date: May 20, 2013 03:35PM

Fai

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2013 11:15PM by lotosovy.

Dead Sea Salt
Posted by: lotosovy ()
Date: May 22, 2013 01:41AM

Fai

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2013 11:13PM by lotosovy.

Posted by: jhey ()
Date: May 22, 2013 08:51AM

No way he's really named Moses. "Hey baby, let me part your Red Sea."

Ugh, I hate myself for coming up with that.

I'M A FIVE-STAR MAN!!

Posted by: purplerain ()
Date: May 27, 2013 02:06AM

married pimp name moses working cart flirt on me at fair oaks mall.asked my phone number. tryed to get me to purchase too expensive crap also beware products is scam.stay aware from workers my experience there nightmare.

Posted by: Pimp Name Moses ()
Date: May 27, 2013 12:49PM

married pimp name moses working cart flirt on me at fair oaks mall.asked my phone number. tryed to get me to purchase too expensive crap also beware products is scam.stay aware from workers my experience there nightmare.

Is this Avi, Waldenthreenet? You have the same wack-ass writing style

Posted by: jessp100 ()
Date: May 30, 2013 04:09AM

this week fair oaks mall leaving express walk by dead sea kiosk end up repulsed by salesm an named Moses who really has name like Moses? I doubts that is his real name. he would not stop talking to me when I did not buy product he ask questions and flirting. went into Holster and male employee say this jerk Moses asks woman for thier numbers and flirts with alot but married Dont listen to garbage and avoid being harrassed The Mosesfuy pervert will put on a scam.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

Posted by: Jerks ()
Date: June 25, 2013 02:32PM

These guys are jerks, why ever buy anything there?

Posted by: ummmdude ()
Date: June 25, 2013 02:50PM

Jerks Wrote:
> These guys are jerks, why ever buy anything there?

Sometimes they hire hot asian chicks

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.