HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How to develop your site?
Posted by: gagal ()
Date: July 04, 2022 11:40AM

How to develop your site?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to develop your site?
Posted by: magal21 ()
Date: July 04, 2022 11:46AM

Keep Active Social Media Pages
Social media is huge for attracting visitors. Here are some ways it should be used to increase website traffic:

Post content (blogs, e-books, white papers, infographics, videos, etc.) across your social media platforms
Interact with followers by replying to them, reposting their content and tagging them
Use relevant hashtags
Update the link in your bio to promote new content when it comes out
Change a cover photo to promote new content
Tag influencers who may be interested in the content
Include enticing information from the content to encourage people to click the link to it
Reply to other people looking for answers with links to your content
But I would advise you to contact https://belvg.com/prestashop-development

Posted by: ANDREBOYAK ()
Date: July 04, 2022 11:47AM

Advertising through paid search, social media and display ads can be an efficient way to increase website traffic. Each option comes with its upsides and downsides — for instance, users can block display ads and the average cost per click for Google Ads on the search network is between $1 and $2 per click — so it’s important to set budgets and goals before investing a ton of money into it.

Posted by: Simony ()
Date: September 28, 2022 03:01PM

Hey. Let's talk about this. PHP is one of the most widely used languages and is used by millions of websites today. The advantages of using php web development https://promodex.agency/development/php-website-development/ are that it is supported by many hosting companies, easy to use and you have a host of resources available on the internet.

Posted by: 3h45 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 05:04PM

did it years ago. did nothing but got a phorum working (still works) for fun one night. i had other services also. big tech stomped on it all: they shut off all my ports except port 80 outbound.

COX "internet". said i had to pay them $110 / month to re-enable ports.

may they rot in hell

ipv6 though i didn't get much into. it was unpublished for years the information very slowly (if ever) about it leaked. hate ipv6. it is the malware of networking. "like i want a remote computer deciding my route table". drop dead.

Posted by: 3gh453 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 05:12PM

at the time i was younger even still in college and in poison recovery (i was maliciously attacked)

i was building a linux with, simply, allot of services available and secure

it's probably why they attacked me: competition

i had allot of servers running, and secure, including AN INTERNET BACKBONE server

Posted by: 34h54 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 05:14PM

this was NOT unconfirmed

i called and spoke to the on he phone after "determining for sure they were the ones doing it"

they admitted it and extored me

i refused to pay

Posted by: 23hiu23iuhr ()
Date: September 28, 2022 05:25PM

I use crayons, at it looks 10x better than your shitty work!

Posted by: 5yh64 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 05:28PM

out of necessity i gradually configured my linux to "not require allot of work if it rebooted" (which many had a problem with - having to hand hold reboots). i of course hated anyone who release "platform warez that demanded to delete other peoples unix compatible configurations" (ie, RH, UBU do this)

as a hobby i slowly added internet services to learn them and thinking, hey maybe i'll run a gnome log-in site like others do - as a service to others. (used to be one server allowed people to try Gnome by web browser remote login with a guest unix account). you know, system accounting system limits load sharing.

WHAT I FOUND OUT IS: IF YOU TRY TO SERVE THE COMMUNITY THERE ARE INTERNET BULLIES WHO WILL ATTACK YOU WHO HAVE ALLOT OF POWER - literally a million tons of network gear you cannot get around

Posted by: 3gh54 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 05:45PM

another service ... I had a search engine running for web LONG before microsoft (during BILL CLINTON many websites had "search" when you clicked on them they failed - this was because microsoft told everyone their web was component based and the search component DID NOT ACTUALLY EXIST ANYWHERE - THEY LIED for years about that)

another service i had running was FTP. wuFTP was by a chinese uploader. it was discovered BY MANY that it was malware with many backdoors unlike the origonal (non-free) ftp.

as i said i secured my servers luckily i also read about FTP. I HAD CHINESE LOGGIN INTO FTP TRYING TO UPLOAD WIN95 VIRUSES. i probably STILL HAVE THE FTP LOGS confirming china was uploading win95 viruses to my FTP server.

HOWEVER IT COULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME COX EMLOYEE / MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE, who shut off my internet.

a million tons of data center CAN EASILY milli-vanilli, PROXY, IP spoof, internet packet markings

also they hired illegal aliens to COX INTERNET which was bought out BY MICROSOFT, so if it wasn't some punk malicious Seattle WA CUDA CUDA CUDA freak attacking me, it could be a foreign spy asian @COX.net who hated whites seeking success for CHINA

the thanks you get for "being a service" in the internet world? cary might have a comment on running a service and being attacked.

Posted by: 35h45 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 05:45PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: Nansye ()
Date: December 14, 2022 05:07AM

About development i have always been interested in e-commerce. Why is it needed in software and what are its general functions in the field of development. Can anyone give me an answer to my question? I'll be very grateful.

Posted by: Zoi ()
Date: December 14, 2022 06:19AM

A friend of mine was developing e-commerce applications. He explained what your eCommerce solution must include to be competitive. Also my friend recommended to visit this site eCommerce App Development to read the whole article about e-commerce and figure it out. Constant competition and the emergence of new technologies have begun to turn the development of applications for e-commerce into a process that requires great skills.

Posted by: Die Spammer!!!!! ()
Date: December 14, 2022 06:20AM

Zoi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A friend of mine was developing e-commerce
> applications. He explained what your eCommerce
> solution must include to be competitive. Also my
> friend recommended to visit this site href="https://spd.group/tech-for-businesses/tips-f
> or-more-optimal-ecommerce-app-development/">eComme
> rce App Development
to read the whole article
> about e-commerce and figure it out. Constant
> competition and the emergence of new technologies
> have begun to turn the development of applications
> for e-commerce into a process that requires great
> skills.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy
Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Posted by: Julietta ()
Date: December 14, 2022 11:03AM

Are you ok dude? you need to go to a psychotherapist

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.