HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Blaming the Jews
Posted by: A time honored tradition ()
Date: June 22, 2022 11:56AM

People who are just a little too inept to cope with life have always blamed the Jews for their failings. Blaming the Jews is actually a sign of that ineptness, but it is far easier than trying to solve actual problems that caused the ineptness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blaming the Jews
Posted by: Facts are Facts ()
Date: June 22, 2022 12:03PM

Facts are facts. You can try to hide them, obscure them, bury them, but they keep coming to light. Attempting to hide from the truth doesn't make it not so.

file.php?40,file=487748

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blaming the Jews
Posted by: You make my point ()
Date: June 22, 2022 12:08PM

Facts are Facts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Facts are facts. You can try to hide them, obscure
> them, bury them, but they keep coming to light.
> Attempting to hide from the truth doesn't make it
> not so.
>
> src="https://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file
> .php?40,file=487748">

Same old shit. Little people blaming others because they just aren't quite capable of dealing with what life throws at them. If one must be inept, at least do so with a little originality.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blaming the Jews
Posted by: Time's Up, Kikes ()
Date: June 22, 2022 12:17PM

You make my point Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Facts are Facts Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Facts are facts. You can try to hide them,
> obscure
> > them, bury them, but they keep coming to light.
> > Attempting to hide from the truth doesn't make
> it
> > not so.
> >
> > >
> src="https://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file
>
> > .php?40,file=487748">
>
> Same old shit. Little people blaming others
> because they just aren't quite capable of dealing
> with what life throws at them. If one must be
> inept, at least do so with a little originality.

You have no point. Only the same old tropes. "Woe is me." No .... your time here is up, kikes ........ as it has been up in the more than 100 countries before this one who figured out how evil you really are ......


meme-jewish-ai-1-1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blaming the Jews
Posted by: Time is up? ()
Date: June 22, 2022 12:19PM

Time's Up, Kikes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You make my point Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Facts are Facts Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Facts are facts. You can try to hide them,
> > obscure
> > > them, bury them, but they keep coming to
> light.
> > > Attempting to hide from the truth doesn't
> make
> > it
> > > not so.
> > >
> > > > >
> >
> src="https://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file
>
> >
> > > .php?40,file=487748">
> >
> > Same old shit. Little people blaming others
> > because they just aren't quite capable of
> dealing
> > with what life throws at them. If one must be
> > inept, at least do so with a little
> originality.
>
> You have no point. Only the same old tropes. "Woe
> is me." No .... your time here is up, kikes
> ........ as it has been up in the more than 100
> countries before this one who figured out how evil
> you really are ......
>
>
> src="https://stormer-daily.rw/wp-content/uploads/2
> 022/01/meme-jewish-ai-1-1.jpg">

Whoa, that is heavy.

Try to have an original thought, will you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blaming the Jews
Posted by: :) can’t blame others ()
Date: June 22, 2022 12:29PM

A time honored tradition Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> People who are just a little too inept to cope
> with life have always blamed the Jews for their
> failings. Blaming the Jews is actually a sign of
> that ineptness, but it is far easier than trying
> to solve actual problems that caused the
> ineptness.


I’m inept and I blame everything on myself

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blaming the Jews
Posted by: American Educator ()
Date: June 22, 2022 12:44PM

Time is up? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Time's Up, Kikes Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You make my point Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Facts are Facts Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Facts are facts. You can try to hide them,
> > > obscure
> > > > them, bury them, but they keep coming to
> > light.
> > > > Attempting to hide from the truth doesn't
> > make
> > > it
> > > > not so.
> > > >
> > > > > > >
> > >
> >
> src="https://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file
>
> >
> > >
> > > > .php?40,file=487748">
> > >
> > > Same old shit. Little people blaming others
> > > because they just aren't quite capable of
> > dealing
> > > with what life throws at them. If one must
> be
> > > inept, at least do so with a little
> > originality.
> >
> > You have no point. Only the same old tropes.
> "Woe
> > is me." No .... your time here is up, kikes
> > ........ as it has been up in the more than 100
> > countries before this one who figured out how
> evil
> > you really are ......
> >
> >
> > >
> src="https://stormer-daily.rw/wp-content/uploads/2
>
> > 022/01/meme-jewish-ai-1-1.jpg">
>
> Whoa, that is heavy.
>
> Try to have an original thought, will you?

The evil of the kikes are been known for thousands of years by hundreds of nations. So now it's just a matter of educating others and fighting the war.


file.php?40,file=484566

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blaming the Jews
Posted by: Ignorance is no excuse ()
Date: June 22, 2022 12:49PM

American Educator Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Time is up? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Time's Up, Kikes Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > You make my point Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Facts are Facts Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Facts are facts. You can try to hide
> them,
> > > > obscure
> > > > > them, bury them, but they keep coming to
> > > light.
> > > > > Attempting to hide from the truth doesn't
> > > make
> > > > it
> > > > > not so.
> > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> src="https://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > .php?40,file=487748">
> > > >
> > > > Same old shit. Little people blaming
> others
> > > > because they just aren't quite capable of
> > > dealing
> > > > with what life throws at them. If one must
> > be
> > > > inept, at least do so with a little
> > > originality.
> > >
> > > You have no point. Only the same old tropes.
> > "Woe
> > > is me." No .... your time here is up, kikes
> > > ........ as it has been up in the more than
> 100
> > > countries before this one who figured out how
> > evil
> > > you really are ......
> > >
> > >
> > > > >
> >
> src="https://stormer-daily.rw/wp-content/uploads/2
>
> >
> > > 022/01/meme-jewish-ai-1-1.jpg">
> >
> > Whoa, that is heavy.
> >
> > Try to have an original thought, will you?
>
> The evil of the kikes are been known for thousands
> of years by hundreds of nations. So now it's just
> a matter of educating others and fighting the
> war.
>
>
> src="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.
> php?40,file=484566">

The war was fought seventy years ago. Your side lost, badly. Whining on the internet will not change that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blaming the Jews
Posted by: cirious ()
Date: June 23, 2022 01:41PM

Why have the jews been kicked out of 109 countries?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blaming the Jews
Posted by: modern branwashing ()
Date: June 23, 2022 08:58PM

don't talk about religion or politics

slaves are told to not even question their enslavement

seeking truth is glory to Jesus

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blaming the Jews
Posted by: circ ()
Date: June 24, 2022 06:15PM

circumcision is done because they hate life and natural instincts like sex drive and pleasure because its a SIIIIIINNNNNNN

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blaming the Jews
Posted by: Uncle Sam ()
Date: June 24, 2022 06:36PM

Hitler accused them of perfidity and a dangerous fifth column(mestasing cancer) within the state. Was Hitler right?
Here:
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/aipac-lobbies-against-probe-us-palestinian-journalist-likely-murdered-israeli-sniper

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blaming the Jews
Posted by: Uncle Sam ()
Date: June 24, 2022 06:36PM

Hitler accused them of perfidity and a dangerous fifth column(mestasing cancer) within the state. Was Hitler right?
Here:
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/aipac-lobbies-against-probe-us-palestinian-journalist-likely-murdered-israeli-sniper

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **     **  **    **  ********  **     ** 
  **   **   **     **  ***   **  **    **  **     ** 
   ** **    **     **  ****  **      **    **     ** 
    ***     **     **  ** ** **     **     **     ** 
   ** **    **     **  **  ****    **       **   **  
  **   **   **     **  **   ***    **        ** **   
 **     **   *******   **    **    **         ***    
This forum powered by Phorum.