HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
GUN CONTROL NOW!
Posted by: Blue the vote! ()
Date: May 24, 2022 05:25PM

STOP THE SLAUGHTER OF THE INNOCENTS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GUN CONTROL NOW!
Posted by: Jjhynkyvv ()
Date: May 24, 2022 05:31PM

Blue the vote! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> STOP THE SLAUGHTER OF THE INNOCENTS!


LOL!!!!!! Gun control in this Country is like saying "law-abiding nigger".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GUN CONTROL NOW!
Posted by: Jfdhvd ()
Date: May 24, 2022 05:35PM

There are plenty of gun control laws in this country. I am not opposed to making the laws a little bit more strict. But the problem is that Democrats love criminals and the criminal justice system is justice for the criminals. What we really need is death to anybody who uses a gun to commit a crime.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GUN CONTROL NOW!
Posted by: Jjhv I ikgg ()
Date: May 24, 2022 05:38PM

Jfdhvd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There are plenty of gun control laws in this
> country. I am not opposed to making the laws a
> little bit more strict. But the problem is that
> Democrats love criminals and the criminal justice
> system is justice for the criminals. What we
> really need is death to anybody who uses a gun to
> commit a crime.

These mass shooters lately have murdered innocent people with legally obtained guns.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GUN CONTROL NOW!
Posted by: What is this place? ()
Date: May 24, 2022 05:38PM

What is this place? CNN now?

meme-jew-cnn-tv-1.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GUN CONTROL NOW!
Posted by: Juygbjkifv ()
Date: May 24, 2022 05:40PM

What is this place? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is this place? CNN now?
>
> src="https://stormer-daily.rw/wp-content/uploads/2
> 022/03/meme-jew-cnn-tv-1.gif">


LOL! CNN is a step above this shithole website.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GUN CONTROL NOW!
Posted by: Fdhnkf ()
Date: May 24, 2022 05:40PM

Jjhv I ikgg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jfdhvd Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > There are plenty of gun control laws in this
> > country. I am not opposed to making the laws a
> > little bit more strict. But the problem is that
> > Democrats love criminals and the criminal
> justice
> > system is justice for the criminals. What we
> > really need is death to anybody who uses a gun
> to
> > commit a crime.
>
> These mass shooters lately have murdered innocent
> people with legally obtained guns.

An 18-year-old person should not be legally allowed to buy or possess a gun. If parents or relatives do not lock up their guns and these people are getting the guns, the relatives are, parents should be held responsible to the same crime that was committed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GUN CONTROL NOW!
Posted by: Fuck OFF Dirty Jew ()
Date: May 24, 2022 05:44PM

Fuck off Jews.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GUN CONTROL NOW!
Posted by: Hfdhbf ()
Date: May 24, 2022 05:44PM

Guns are deadly, yes. And a hammer can also be deadly. A gun is a tool that can be used to defend or kill. One of the issues in this country is that people go after the manufacturer of a tool. You cannot blame Sears for making a hammer. If that hammer is used to bash somebody's head in and kill them. The families should be going after the system and also the suspects family. In addition, I think that we need to make penalties for crimes much stronger in this country. I know some of you on the left do not believe in the death penalty, but I think we need to use the death penalty for any violent crime that involves a weapon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GUN CONTROL NOW!
Posted by: OP is obviously gay ()
Date: May 24, 2022 06:06PM

Only a straw felching rump ranger would shitpost some dumb shit like that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GUN CONTROL NOW!
Posted by: Juhgrcbuu ()
Date: May 24, 2022 06:21PM

Hfdhbf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guns are deadly, yes. And a hammer can also be
> deadly. A gun is a tool that can be used to defend
> or kill. One of the issues in this country is that
> people go after the manufacturer of a tool. You
> cannot blame Sears for making a hammer. If that
> hammer is used to bash somebody's head in and kill
> them. The families should be going after the
> system and also the suspects family. In addition,
> I think that we need to make penalties for crimes
> much stronger in this country. I know some of you
> on the left do not believe in the death penalty,
> but I think we need to use the death penalty for
> any violent crime that involves a weapon.

While I agree with your posting there is just one problem with it.......

The death penalty does not deter criminals. They are just too stupid. They don't care. Look at how long the death penalty has been available in the U.S. All that time and it doesn't deter. Murderers know it will take up to 20 years if not longer to be executed and that's even if they ever do get executed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GUN CONTROL NOW!
Posted by: Sum Ting Wong ()
Date: May 24, 2022 06:37PM

Jjhynkyvv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blue the vote! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > STOP THE SLAUGHTER OF THE INNOCENTS!
>
>
> LOL!!!!!! Gun control in this Country is like
> saying "law-abiding nigger".
Attachments:
81CB8BF2-E4D5-41A4-8A5B-B218DBC39D63.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GUN CONTROL NOW!
Posted by: FTK ()
Date: May 24, 2022 07:11PM

Fuck OFF Dirty Jew Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuck off Jews.


+1

file.php?40,file=482508

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GUN CONTROL NOW!
Posted by: Wee ()
Date: May 24, 2022 07:19PM

It’s not that, it’s liberalism and society

We just keep getting weaker as time goes on, we are too easy on our kids, but it’s not just parents fault, it’s also liberalism, each year parents get more rights taken away as kids get more say so

The government tries to control how u raise ur kids.


We must raise our kids to be more strong mentally, not babied and pampered

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GUN CONTROL NOW!
Posted by: Partylikeits1999 ()
Date: May 24, 2022 07:38PM

The only dirty jew know of if none than George soros

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **    **  ********  ********  ********  
  **  **   ***   **     **     **        **     ** 
   ****    ****  **     **     **        **     ** 
    **     ** ** **     **     ******    ********  
    **     **  ****     **     **        **        
    **     **   ***     **     **        **        
    **     **    **     **     ********  **        
This forum powered by Phorum.