HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
are saying "crypto currency" is a way to transfer money. VISA / IBM invented that. CHINA isn't allowed to sell it in USA. FUCK OFF millenial
Posted by: little know nothing millenials ()
Date: February 21, 2022 10:59PM

the "beginning rantings" of crypto currency was charity of donating "paid" software to free software authors

the meaning was "copy lefted", stolen, perverted and abused by: BRAZIL, CHINA, ET AL

--------------------------------

I already have crypto currency it's called Master Card and American Express and PayPal and IBM.

FUCK OFF CHINA

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are saying "crypto currency" is a way to transfer money. VISA / IBM invented that. CHINA isn't allowed to sell it in USA. FUCK OFF millenial
Posted by: 34y34y ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:09PM

for those stupid millenials interested in history

PAYPAL is (like MS, FB, and other posers) NOT original and probably breaks patents

Paypal was late in the market of PAYMENT SYSTEMS (first dial in, then ppp, then internet)

it is slighly different in other payment systems in that the (owners) have marketed websites who don't want to run their own payment system access to "a pre-made 3rd party system"

THERE ARE MANY OUT THERE - HOWEVER - only ones with legitimate contracts and liability with American banks are legal to use in USA

(usa a hispanic one, and if your money disappears - it's your own fucking fault)

Re: are saying "crypto currency" is a way to transfer money. VISA / IBM invented that. CHINA isn't allowed to sell it in USA. FUCK OFF millenial
Posted by: 34y3434 ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:09PM

OH AND BY THE WAY

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS !

TIRED OF YOUR FUCKING SHIT

Posted by: 34y4534 ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:12PM

1124015ba59f01cc5413c22c039c2cfe.jpg

Posted by: 4334 ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:13PM

a9574bb109af4c74a27151c3c9f15b0d.jpeg bitcoin GURU

Posted by: 423y534 ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:18PM

WIKIPEDIA CLAIMS a uk asshole invented "the cedit card" before electricity. right asshole, right

CHINA CREATED FLYING MONEY before anyone else did (government printed IOU notes which, infmamously, were simply printed and sold in shops at nearly the price of printing them). WIKIPEDIA IS CHINESE HACKED - they don't like news of their history of lies and money in the NEWS.

In 1958, Bank of America launched the BankAmericard in Fresno, California, which would become the first successful recognizably modern credit card.

IT WAS LICENSED TO BANKS. YOU HAVE TO PAY LICENSE FEES. IE, THEY COME SHOOT YOU WITH TANKS AND AIRCRAFT IF YOU CONNECT AND RIP THEM OFF IT IS R.I.P. IF THEY FIND YOU.

Posted by: 3455uy4 ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:21PM

^^ wikipedia is mostly lying as usual

IT WAS IBM who developed the machines, NOT THE BANK, and the magnetic strip (which was a piece of common data tape taped to a piece of plastic, btw)

After hacking began, IBM added an algorithm to encode data. When hackers hacked that they added "the chip", but also other precautions such as "predictable buying habbits" at home office (which really works better than most else).

----------------------------
AND IT COST IBM AND USA A SHITLOAD OF MONEY TO DEVELOP

AND IT'S BEEN BACKED BY NO-LOSS CUSTOMER SERVICE - unlike foreign banks

Posted by: 34t4y34 ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:22PM

I'm geeky enough to have read confidential security OS considerations and setup for some of the systems. Just for fun.

Posted by: 34t4y43 ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:25PM

LOAN SHARKING is called some wop italian who loans you money at a high rate and cuts your finger off if you fail to pay

THE LOAN SHARKING LAW in usa is the publicly accessible banks cannot loan at a greater interest rate than approx. 18%

YOUR CREDIT CAR INTEREST RATE IS 18% - exactly as high as legal according to THE LOAN SHARKING LAW

Posted by: 344uy45 ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:27PM

34t4y34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm geeky enough to have read confidential
> security OS considerations and setup for some of
> the systems. Just for fun.

some of the ones used for bank communications before Microsoft every had "communications", i meant

Posted by: 34t4y43 ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:30PM

WIKIPEDIA - barclay slave inc.

Detriments to society
Inflated pricing for all consumers

LIES. IN THE 1980'S you were lucky to be able to have one. You only got one if you had money AND they'd take it away the second you DIDN'T PAY.

1980's - they only loan you money if you don't need it

NIGGERS AND UK CRYED AND CRIED IT WASN'T FAIR THEY DIDN'T GET CREDIT CARDS, sued and sued, and smoked dope, and whala - bill clinton et all was in government stealing money giving "everyoone cards"

THE TRUTH: CARDS DIDN'T DAMAGE SOCIETY - BILL CLINTON DAMAGED THE CARDS

Posted by: 34T454Y3 ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:33PM

e6498ce8c94f3e92c61d78e8.jpg

Posted by: 3ty34 ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:36PM

all the "crypto coins" are COMPUTER FAKES, AKA RAYTRACE IMAGES

they aren't backed by metal

they're usually stolen - you invest they slowly tell you that your worth less

you try to withdraw - they either shoot you or tell you there's a technical problem

Posted by: 34t443y ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:39PM

who wants to sell bitcoin?

a dishonest bank run by dictators who "reaches into and steals money from accounts regularly inside his country" and wants to spread to new countries

WHO DOESN'T WANT TO PAY patent fees for credit card sales in USA, and can't sign any bank agreements because

they've been banned from banking due to past illegal banking activity

Posted by: Marcus ()
Date: February 27, 2022 04:39AM

I look at the situation in the world and understand that bitcoin will exist even when it is unprofitable for the states. It has already entered the general economy so deeply that it will never fall. Many guys study cryptocurrency basics to have a remote part-time job for extra income. No one hopes that office work will be stable in our time.

Posted by: Derseb ()
Date: February 27, 2022 11:32AM

Everyone is looking for easy money, a niche that will easily bring a lot of money, but few people dare to trade cryptocurrency, which is an easy niche. Thanks to j2tx.com I was able to easily buy btc online , on the site you can learn how to buy currency correctly and competently, and then sell it. All rates and currency growth are shown on the site.

Posted by: Machemaio ()
Date: March 20, 2022 04:44AM

I have no problem exchanging crypto for USD. I use exchangers or exchanges for this if I need to withdraw funds to my card. If you are wondering how to make money on cryptocurrency with minimum time, I recommend to automate your cryptocurrency trading strategies and increase your profits with trading bot binance . Browse, compare and choose from a list of the best bots, there are a lot of such lists now.

Posted by: 45yhu54 ()
Date: March 20, 2022 04:49AM

Machemaio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have no problem exchanging crypto for USD. I use
> exchangers or exchanges for this if I need to
> withdraw funds to my card. If you are wondering
> how to make money on cryptocurrency with minimum
> time, I recommend to automate your cryptocurrency
> trading strategies and increase your profits with
> [url=https://icoholder.com/blog/the-binance-credit
> -card-in-2022/]trading bot binance[/url] . Browse,
> compare and choose from a list of the best bots,
> there are a lot of such lists now.

YEA - YOU TAKE REAL MONEY SEND BACK NOTHING but a bit dance. NO CON ARTIST HAS A PROBLEM DOING THAT.

Posted by: 35rth534 ()
Date: March 20, 2022 04:51AM

i've seen 0 stores who take bitcoin as payment

i see in certain software that "building cache of crypto war hacking to crack bitcoin" is part of the bitcoin "thing"

so basically you have a non-currency who's only support is hackers who have large libraries to crack the cryptology that supposedly protects a currency that can buy nothing

AMAZINGLY STUPID

Posted by: syahrulmam ()
Date: March 22, 2022 06:22AM

Up until now, I didn't encounter any problems with my exchanges. I have been researching for some time, and I found out that cryptocurrency is a great way to make money. I have been studying it for some time and have found ways to increase my income. To make money, you have to invest your money. When I was younger, I started saving money to invest in something big in the future. I have been searching for a job in my hometown, but it didn't work. I decided to look online and found out that you can play games that pay real money in this platform https://wealthofgeeks.com/apps-that-pay-you-to-play-games/ . Those savings helped me.

Posted by: Adamkek32 ()
Date: March 28, 2022 06:36AM

I agree with some points from your article. But some moments are even difficult to unite. Suppose you look at the cryptocurrency and wallet at https://guarda.com/coins/ripple-wallet/. And you will understand that this is not only a simple tool. And people are engaged in professional cryptocurrency and earn good money on this.

Posted by: Degni ()
Date: April 07, 2022 04:29AM

I've seen a few stores that accept crypto as a payment method, so I'm pretty sure that eventually, it'll be more widespread, so I want to learn more about it.

Posted by: Milyoki ()
Date: April 07, 2022 04:31AM

I think it's a good idea because I believe that one day, cryptocurrency will become a pretty popular way of payment. Of course, it won't be in the nearest future, but anyway. I even started trading on Bitcode AI to get more into that field, and I can tell you that it's even more profitable than I thought, so I'm glad I decided to try something like that.

Posted by: Degni ()
Date: July 18, 2022 04:06AM

It's not like trading crypto is a great source of income, but it's really complicated, especially for people with no experience in trading at all. So if you're planning to work with it in order to profit - that's a bad idea. It would be better to join the forex market, and with a platform like http://usforexbrokers.com/who-are-the-us-forex-brokers/ , it won't be a problem for you to start making money.

Posted by: 355y ()
Date: July 19, 2022 01:18AM

I need IBM to conspire with RH to split things into 1,000 pieces without any labeling of which 1,000,000 parts go with which

then i want a SOB python script which uses 25 pg of code to byte align itself only and do nothing for the caller to read a simple header and say "No, not same version", even though it would have worked had python not been the middle man

Posted by: Openser ()
Date: September 19, 2022 05:41AM

Yes, it's really good that such services have already come to Estonia. Currently, I am living in Toronto. I asked for https://gofaizen-sherle.com/crypto-license/msb-in-canada msb license in canada and got really good help with my request. it is really vital to know more about such services which could help you with issue starting your own crypto exchange.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 17, 2022 10:36AM

Eat shit and die spammer

Attachments:
_steamy.gif
_steamy.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.