HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Zuck’s Mad: Facebook Threatens to Shut Down Europe’s Access to Platforms over Data Dispute
Posted by: breitbart tech 224t6 ()
Date: February 09, 2022 01:48PM

90396f_facebook-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-face

"Facebook it protected geographically AND POLITICALLY, nothing can take us down nothing can stop us not even EU lawsuits. Except republican truckers might."

"is reportedly considering shutting down access to its platforms including Instagram in response to EU regulations that may prevent the company from transferring user data to the U.S." WHUT? didn't you say your un-stoppable?

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/02/08/zucks-mad-facebook-threatens-to-shut-down-europes-access-to-platforms-over-data-dispute/

(IT TURNS OUT THE INSTIGATOR IS IRELAND, who is behind microsoft's cloud, who's been stealing USA's data and is suing the victim - who is also behind MICROSOFT canada stealing Silicon Graphics "GL" (open GL) outsourcing it to China)

(facebook investors have bled out the ass with european lawsuits, is the real truth)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Zuck’s Mad: Facebook Threatens to Shut Down Europe’s Access to Platforms over Data Dispute
Posted by: 34y54 ()
Date: February 11, 2022 07:21PM

EUROPE'S (google) data center exploded

Facebooks' didn't

But europe suddenly told Facebook HQ "we can't restart applications please wait"

IS EUROPE USING FACEBOOKS DATACENTER because they set googles' on fire

is Suckerburg in real trouble this time?

Re: Zuck’s Mad: Facebook Threatens to Shut Down Europe’s Access to Platforms over Data Dispute
Posted by: 43y45h445 ()
Date: February 11, 2022 07:27PM

mark-zuckerberg-facebook-whatsapp-instag

JEFF doesn't actually restart the data center! He hired europeans to do it who are ... stalling him.

ovhcloud_fire_SDIS_67_laurent_Schoenferb

France's (GOOGLE) DATA CENTER

Posted by: 3gtt5y4 ()
Date: February 11, 2022 07:31PM

WILL THEY SET JEFF'S ON FIRE, IF HE DOESN'T PAY ON RANSOMWARE AND ANDROID

Posted by: frothy french men ()
Date: February 11, 2022 08:51PM

step 1:

1) take Jeff's new intel servers into China

2) put crap in it's place

3) set a fire

4) show insurance photos

5) china now is more competing in Cloud market

6) Jeff wonders which investor leaked the seed money

Posted by: 56u6756 ()
Date: February 11, 2022 08:53PM

7) congress asks jeff why blue is more dominant than pink on user's web pages

Posted by: 34y545 ()
Date: February 12, 2022 04:05PM

what happened to my Data Center ? why can't i read the language on this thing ??

Posted by: 344t4y5 ()
Date: February 12, 2022 05:58PM

Zuck’s Mad ...

Found out one of his Data Centers is actually in Ukraine.

Bad move man. Bad move!

Posted by: 34t4545y ()
Date: February 12, 2022 06:07PM

main-qimg-1713c1002d321f0b6e320318fc29e3

it's exactly this kind of false advertising which attracted

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2

Posted by: 45y57565 ()
Date: February 12, 2022 06:17PM

11086076_100521-wls-hsu-fb-testimony-430

the ONE thing jeff can't have ! drives him crazy. that's why microsoft hired her.

Posted by: 45y57565 ()
Date: February 12, 2022 06:27PM

Mark, I mean mark.

Posted by: 4e5y645 ()
Date: February 12, 2022 06:47PM

14468401_10103136676062821_2921648280975SJM-L-META-1029-3.jpg?fit=620%2C9999px&sa02_m.jpg14500704_10103136676077791_4814907027281image.jpgrachelsapinko*145xx1100-1467-550-0.pngMark_Zuckerberg_Gets_Meta.original.png

Zucks in real trouble. This guy is claiming to be facebook's data center online using Apple. CRT Meta is claiming Zuck an ex-employee! Lie Park claims he invented the fb data center. Body double photos are being released. And this "swedish center" is a mid-level fake raytrace (confirmed fake), and that's zucker's prom date (who will be suing obviously). I had guessed Zuck had a missile system in his basement - but not a telescope for watching Mir suffer. Who will claim to be the real Zuck next?

Come to think of it, I think allot of the people in my Highschool were NOT in the USA when I was in highschool.

Posted by: 45y56 ()
Date: February 12, 2022 07:14PM

Just like Mosaic (netscape, mozilla, safari, edge, the not first but more popular "text file" file viewer) (pdf, postcript, Xerox Workstation comes to mind as closer to the first, which NSCA had available for him to work on, big surprise the result was something similar in a new format)

as time goes on: Marc Andreessen is less and less said to be the author and more and more - the list of people who "SAY THEY WERE CO-FOUNDERS" internet-grows

Steve Mosaic | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com › ... › DJ › Steve Mosaic
Steve Mosaic, Glasgow, United Kingdom. 782 likes. DJ/Producer for soulful/vocal/funky house music.

FAKER NOT RELATED - PROBABLY TRYING TO KILL THE REAL STEVE AS I SPEAK. google claims it's an asian name. none of those letters is in the "asian alphabet".

CURRENTLY, ABOUT 100 PEOPLE CLAIM THEY WERE CO-CREATORS OF FACEBOOK?

Posted by: 34t5y4 ()
Date: February 12, 2022 07:16PM

(and of course WIKIPEDIA LIES, says the first Mosaic was on Apple: it was on NSCA's copy of UNIX, not on an apple at all. i've compiled one of the earlier versions it was not apple)

Posted by: 34y55y4 ()
Date: February 12, 2022 10:59PM

In its annual report last Thursday, Facebook issued a warning that the new legislation being developed by EU regulators could have an effect on the company, stating: “If a new transatlantic data transfer framework is not adopted and we are unable to continue to rely on SCCs (standard contractual clauses) or rely upon other alternative means of data transfers from Europe to the United States, we will likely be unable to offer a number of our most significant products and services, including Facebook and Instagram, in Europe.”

"switch to UBUNTU or we'll steal your shit, and our CEO's are relocating to your office or Pelosi (lee ni) will make you regret you were born - signed - EU"

Posted by: 34t454y3 ()
Date: February 12, 2022 11:00PM

Mark_VI_USAFM.jpg

the Mark VI is a good choice for price and effectiveness, and it has a "personal touch that let's them know who sent them the message" !

Posted by: 34t454y3 ()
Date: February 12, 2022 11:02PM

"The messages on this server are not meant for posting on Facebook."

Posted by: 34y55y4 ()
Date: February 12, 2022 11:07PM

Mark should hire me. I know ALL ABOUT european IP BLOCKING. I've been getting it since Bill Clinton got in office.

Posted by: what they say, what they say ()
Date: February 12, 2022 11:22PM

B86B10D0-07EC-40ED-B101-2E26CF7B5AD9_cx0 UBUNTU

mememe_88d184b0f06357d5b7e5321acb66e385- ORACLE

Posted by: 34t45y ()
Date: February 12, 2022 11:27PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-3XgOhEwUJmP1E1RKzfb UBUNTU

i-got-99-problems-and-oracle-is-98-of-th IRELAND !

Posted by: 456u56 ()
Date: February 12, 2022 11:31PM

Never use an OS that anyone begs you to use. If anyone mind fucks you into not using it - it's probably one of the places you'd rather be.

Posted by: 4565 ()
Date: February 12, 2022 11:39PM

"I'm only asking you delete all your files and not use \ to use /", and to use only methods suggested in the latest version since your old software will be dead on compile.

"After that, I won't bother you, I PROMISE"

Posted by: 34y4545 ()
Date: February 12, 2022 11:43PM

Don't even bother adding an cartoon assistant

Samsung-Galaxy-Sam-Virtual-Assistant2.jp

Posted by: 5667i6 ()
Date: February 12, 2022 11:58PM

3DStudioMax did the same quality cartoonish looking 3D in the 1990's and wasn't the best then (with built-in characters and tools for uploading or making motions), but who's counting?!

Posted by: 345y ()
Date: February 13, 2022 12:02AM

the ads make it extremely unclear at what degree she's integrated in the help system (i'd guess web page level - but even that may be further than it really is despite millions of ads she might be live on the phone)

Posted by: 3y4545 ()
Date: February 13, 2022 12:11AM

34y4545 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't even bother adding an cartoon assistant
>
> src=https://getindianews.com/wp-content/uploads/20
> 21/06/Samsung-Galaxy-Sam-Virtual-Assistant2.jpg
> width=200 height=100>

https://www.republicworld.com/technology-news/apps/samsungs-3d-virtual-assistant-sam-takes-over-the-internet-and-netizens-are-impressed.html

THIS HAS A VIDEO CLIP FROM THE WEB ARCHIVE SHE'S ON, it has dubbed over a nigger streaming to "give it, give it"

wow i don't know if i want to hold something that "is that badly wanted"

Posted by: 54y45 ()
Date: February 13, 2022 12:14AM

in the 1990's one of the AI magazines main focuses for PRACTICAL AI was help systems

funny enough, 30 years later AI still sucks at Help Systems except for the ones built by those doctors in the 1990's

Posted by: 45y45 ()
Date: February 13, 2022 12:17AM

zuckerberg-not-worthy.jpeg.webp

"I'd tell you how, but I'd have to delete your account. Your victim wouldn't like that."

Posted by: 3y4554y ()
Date: February 13, 2022 12:28AM

"On October 6, 2021, Haugen's attorney John Tye said the legal team and Haugen are in communication with the Federal Trade Commission, as well as the European Parliament and the French government.[54] The United States Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and the United States House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol have confirmed plans to meet with Haugen." DO OUR DIRTY WORK or the IRS will take you down like a bald eagle

... next week ...

"WE'RE TAKING YOUR COMPANY OVER FOR DOING DIRTY WORK - and the MEDIA agrees"

Posted by: y4545 ()
Date: February 13, 2022 12:35AM

frances-haugen-london.jpg

Ah, an ubuntu android. Mark gets an "A" for firing her before he got sex charges.

Maybe Mark Suckerberg is a phrase that will make me eat a hat !

Posted by: 345y4 ()
Date: February 13, 2022 01:02AM

Her: "Time for hours of daily photos Mark. We've hired a fulltime photographer."

Him: "I don't want photos - I'm making facebook code."

Her: "If you made Java beans no one would want your photo. You made facebook so your getting photos."

Him: "What ?"

Posted by: breitbart tech 224t6 ()
Date: February 13, 2022 12:24PM

Correction

The article took a fun attitude but: Zuckerberg has some serious charges on him - all which I consider NOT CONFIRMED. Some charges might actually not involve Zuckerberg but people he does public relations for.

* deletion of Republican tweets - says "the news" (not exactly trustworthy)

* one co-founder is a hispanic Lord in some Latin country who's wealth is not without dis-repute. South America is currently "trying to over-run and destroy USA - Wire by Wire was the quote of their telcom owner". is Mark a SNOWFLAKE the company public relations person for a bad man?

* dealing with a mob, BLM, a black criminal organization

* asian wife - a Jon Lennon factor - the potential for 1/2 of all investor money to "suddenly become asian owned" after divorce and share selling. propaganda saying asians designed menlow park data center.

* stealing investor money in this manner: funneling it to questionable parties in Europe by allowing europe to sue him in suits legally he doesn't have to respond to

* being a snowflake - not really who's controlling the company

* menlow park is a historic data center name - have no idea if the same "data center" has military or government contracts and if facebook is just a (tax dodge) for (the historic menlow park if it still exists)

* ms haugen - i have no idea what documents say and if she's a friend of europe i don't care what she says - these days. the only fake news i saw said fb deleted terrorist tweets from hindu spammers - why she'd accuse fb of that idk.

* allowing a spanish lord to terrorize USA using his public relations skills

ALL NOT CONFIRMED - news but news I consider as not court evident

I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO THINK that I think BIG TECH is not a serious problem - it IS.

The side fact is even if you KNOW a big tech figure well (Mr. Bill Gates) and get rulings against him, dishonest democrats judges will award all of $1 OR not enforce the ruling OR award money only if your so big your a threat to his existence entirely. And that's not only a Court fact that's a repeated fact many times over.

Posted by: 456u56 ()
Date: February 13, 2022 12:35PM

(in all cases the movie was a fake - Zuckerberg didn't "create social networking" or data centers - both were created AND IN USE before he was born - i did not see the movie however)

Posted by: 34t45y34 ()
Date: February 13, 2022 12:43PM

* Ms Haugen has a photographer - and I'm afriad that means New York City stock fraud - a massive public face effort to justify Facebook "cancel culturing share returns"

Posted by: 34ty5y434 ()
Date: February 13, 2022 12:44PM

* she is prettier than most models, the name is european, said to be american born - all of these things cause sudden pains in my feet

Posted by: You Make Me Sick ()
Date: February 13, 2022 09:36PM

Facebook needs you more than you need Facebook.

Posted by: 3445y54 ()
Date: February 15, 2022 01:04AM

You Make Me Sick Wrote:
> Facebook needs you more than you need Facebook.

psychopath. must work for Twitter.

Posted by: 46y6u4 ()
Date: February 15, 2022 02:24PM

Posted by: 34t434 ()
Date: February 16, 2022 11:50PM

oh, some free ubuntu accounts? sure sure it's just $400,000,000 no one is paying for hardly

Posted by: 34t443 ()
Date: February 18, 2022 01:58PM

Posted by: 34t4y4534 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 01:09PM

Posted by: 34y5 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 01:10PM

* the company misled investors about efforts to combat climate change and coronavirus “misinformation” in a recent complaint filed with the SEC

(note this implies the SEC isn't a corrupt sack of shit since Bill Clinton - however it IS a corrupt sack of shit since Clinton)

Posted by: 34ty4534 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 01:10PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 34ty5445 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 01:11PM

i have no idea why haugen would be mad at zuck for that except maybe some charges on behalf of investors or some tax charges

Date: February 19, 2022 01:23PM

Mark-Zuckerberg-surrounded-by-guards.jpg

Police were assigned to Zuck because of the "no autographcs" thing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOCNVj_A8WvJiNnpsC4U6

Zuck only gives autographs when he's not being sued.

Posted by: 34ty34y3 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 01:26PM

Haugen alleges that the company misled investors

Posted by: 34ty43 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 01:28PM

(we said above that FB was begun by a spanish lord and a rich investor both college collegues with zucker. you might ask why the company went public as soon as it could if they had a good thing going)

Posted by: 0923 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 01:38PM

Pierre Omidyar seems to be involved somehow in the suit against Zucker. He's a rich Canadian oligarch who runs EBAY. Omidyar was born in Paris, the son of Iranian parents who had immigrated to France for higher education. son of a well to do wealthy Iranian medical doctor, he worked for Apple Computer and used company code, in part, to develope his platform. at least that's the story

i should warn millenials that TECH STORIES (ie, how bill gates started DOS) and tech reality are often different. and the people running them often aren't doing as they say.

(i've personally seen that CHINA is allowed to spam EBAY to effectively hide USA products, and USA products do not spam: but not nearly as bad as AMAZON. you cannot search by country. but it seems to search more honestly than AMAZON which has a brain dead search that blocks USA items in results)

440px-Pomidyarji_%28cropped%29.jpg

-------------------------------
But Zucker isn't Zucker anymore.

Who is the real Zucker? I chide Bill Gates but really Bill hasn't been a CEO and head programmer of MICROSOFT since - i don't know when - a long time. It seems Zucker might have the same position at FB.

So who is the real Zucker?

Posted by: 34y54 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 01:38PM

Posted by: 45uy645 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 01:45PM

meanwhile - many USA companies had online sales websites which included online banking software

ebay and amazon are "wonders" - wonder how they got the bandwidth and (advertizing) to beat Sears, Graingers, Tiger Direct, Alibaba, walmart, MadeinChina.com, and others

(try it - the bandwidth is very low and the pricees are much better - the shipping very low)

it's a wonder how they got the power to do what the powerful could not do ... but there i will leave a question instead of a comment

Posted by: 34T4Y54 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 02:52PM

Date: February 20, 2022 05:13PM

Posted by: 34t4y3 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 11:59PM

30a0d5ae3f827ce8d36a8b3ae0605899.jpg

they couldn't possibly be thinking ...

Posted by: 4r4y5hy534 ()
Date: February 22, 2022 10:31PM

Microsoft to invest $500M in the Ukrainian market and to build ...
https://ain.ua › microsoft-invests-500m-in-ukraine
Oct 2, 2020 — In May 2020, Microsoft announced a $1 billion investment in the creation of a new data center and implementation of cloud services for ...

Posted by: 43y5h ()
Date: February 22, 2022 10:32PM

Facebook accuses Ukrainian programmer of selling 178 million
https://www.usatoday.com › tech › news › 2021/10/23
Oct 23, 2021 — Facebook is suing a Ukrainian programmer for allegedly scraping and selling publicly accessible information from millions of Facebook users.

Posted by: 34y543 ()
Date: February 22, 2022 10:34PM

Ukraine Data Centers
https://www.datacentermap.com › ukraine
Currently there are 34 colocation data centers from 6 areas in Ukraine (Ukrayina). Save the trouble of contacting the providers, check out our quote service.

there are 1,000 data centers promising to open in Ukrain in the near future obviously

Posted by: 45u656 ()
Date: February 23, 2022 01:24PM

Posted by: 324tg34 ()
Date: February 23, 2022 05:13PM

skynews-explosion-nashville_5218635.jpg? DATA CENTER AT&T

BANKING RELAY CENTER

Re: AT&T KENTUCKY WAS BOMBED AFTER WINNING A DOMINION AUDIT CONTRACT

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3549153/3549467.html#msg-3549467

Re: AT&T KENTUCKY STATE CAPITOL BLOCK BOMBING: EVIDECE HUGE IT IS CERTAINLY DEMOCRAT FRAUD

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3549468/3549484.html#msg-3549484

niggers did it: #1 to break into banking networks - and nearby "japan owned huge realestate" suggests foreign terrorists were involved

niggers did it: huge welfare projects previously banned were "newly agreed and went forward" directly after the bombing

and possibly dominion was invovled also - idk about that

Cumberland-projects.jpg democrat welfare

"designing new city - using somebody else's money"

Posted by: 34yt34 ()
Date: February 23, 2022 05:17PM

11086076_100521-wls-hsu-fb-testimony-430
Facebook whistleblower says Irish Government should order independent review of Data Protection Commission

Since leaving Facebook, Frances Haugen has spoken publicly about her concerns with Facebook’s practices, suggesting the company’s products 'harm children, stoke division and weaken democracy'

Wed, 23 Feb, 2022

THE NEWS SITE https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/ireland/ IS REGIESTERED IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON USA - WHERE MICROSOFT IS

IT'S FAKE NEWS - THERE'S NO SUCH THING as a USA whisleblower who is in Ireland telling the irish government to sue Facebook.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3823479.html

(an article describing fake news ireland news and lack of "un-corrupted" news from ireland accessible on "BIG TECH" internet)

Re: Ireland’s Largest Hotels Converts to Asylum Centre Months After Opening. IRELAND POOR? FAKE NEWS.

Posted by: 34tgt434 ()
Date: February 23, 2022 05:19PM

I know if I get Bank of America to "loan" me money to build a DATA CENTER with my name on it and get a job in it ...

I'm getting myself fired and going to ireland to tell them to sue my ex boss !

What? How would I afford the plane ticket?

Posted by: 34TY34 ()
Date: February 23, 2022 09:24PM

people_before_profit_dublin_data_.2e16d0

YOU WILL NEVER SEE THAT PHOTO in any usa media. google would have blocked it.

Posted by: 34t45y54 ()
Date: February 24, 2022 03:42PM

Posted by: Derseb ()
Date: February 25, 2022 01:57PM

Having multiple accounts can expand your network and audience. You can buy multiple Facebook accounts at https://accfarm.com/buy-facebook-accounts . Even better, if you find an account with more friends inside, that will help you increase your exposure whenever you post something about your business.

Posted by: 34yg4y34 ()
Date: February 25, 2022 07:10PM

Posted by: 3434y34 ()
Date: February 27, 2022 07:54PM

Posted by: 3434 ()
Date: February 28, 2022 05:11PM

EU wasn't installing data centers in Ukraine ... oh wait. They were.

Posted by: 34y43 ()
Date: March 01, 2022 04:45PM

GettyImages-1034706544-e1645096585532-42

Falling Upward: Zuckerberg’s ‘Meta’ Promotes Ex-UK Deputy PM Clegg to Global Role

Sir Nick Clegg, the discredited deputy prime minister turned Silicon Valley bigwig, has been promoted by Facebook’s parent company to a senior global position under the direct supervision of tech billionaire Mark Zuckerberg.

THIS COAT OF ARMS NIGGER IS A DANGEROUS MAN - who will:

* force end users to use CHINESE ARM'ed processors not Intel

* use FB as an attack platform

* use FB's data centers for war

* use FB's data centers for POLITICS - to spread fake sports news to public while ripping them blind - to spread fake news - make all public remarks MODERATED - TO GET INTO BANKING SYSTEMS and control politics through corrupt banking

HE'S A EUROPEAN. ALL THEY DO IS WAR - when it comes to PC.

Posted by: 34453 ()
Date: March 01, 2022 04:45PM

?? WHO WILL CLAIM TO BE MARK ZUCKERBERG NEXT ??

Posted by: 43YG34 ()
Date: March 01, 2022 04:46PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-3XgOhEwUJmP1E1RKzfb UBUNTU

Posted by: 34T4342 ()
Date: March 01, 2022 04:47PM

Posted by: r434t434 ()
Date: March 01, 2022 04:51PM

90396f_facebook-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-face

"negotiations" with EU. This will be fun!

Posted by: 434t434 ()
Date: March 02, 2022 06:48PM

zuck - you have no coat of arms !

Posted by: 334gy34 ()
Date: March 11, 2022 08:56PM

2a66d047-5965-4f07-a9ab-b990a6d89d55-med

All i see is holes and allot of fan flame. NO PHOTOS YET OF THE INSIDE OF THE BUILDING. THIS FIRE COULD EASILY BE A FRENCH COVER-UP OF A LARGE THEFT OF INTEL USA EQUIPMENT. all we see about this "incident" is a cheap facade with holes. nothing inside, no list of what was burned / lost, NO EVIDENCE of any real losses

Posted by: 343gy43 ()
Date: March 11, 2022 08:58PM

instead, google steers me to the inside of a french church that had been on fire

Posted by: 434gy43 ()
Date: March 11, 2022 08:59PM

4ce3b8640a70e05bd73ac25b8a37821c?s=250&d

Posted by: 3434534 ()
Date: March 11, 2022 10:15PM

kmveovz1lfy11.png

Who will be the next Mark Zuckeberg?

(that's NOT linus. it's kinda scary)

Posted by: 6t45j656 ()
Date: May 17, 2022 10:58AM

Posted by: Kevin13 ()
Date: August 15, 2022 02:02AM

All you have to do is just buy subscribers for your Instagram account at https://viplikes.net/buy-instagram-followers.
Believe me, this is one of the most reliable methods that will guarantee you an influx of customers to your Instagram and increased sales. Good luck! It's simple and reliable)

Posted by: Dr. Remulak ()
Date: August 16, 2022 07:19PM

I am Dr. Remulak

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 18, 2022 10:38AM

Derseb Wrote:
> Having multiple accounts can expand your network
> and audience. You can buy multiple Facebook
> accounts at
> https://accfarm.com/buy-facebook-accounts . Even
> better, if you find an account with more friends
> inside, that will help you increase your exposure
> whenever you post something about your business.

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.