HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I just watched the original version of the movie, Blazing Saddles for the first time. Holy Shit !
Posted by: Brandon JMU ()
Date: January 29, 2022 06:01AM

That movie is way too racist. I could not watch it to the end. The movie is just sickening.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just watched the original version of the movie, Blazing Saddles for the first time. Holy Shit !
Posted by: the 'racism' was fine ()
Date: January 29, 2022 06:12AM

It was all in good fun.

The farting contest was stupid though

Re: I just watched the original version of the movie, Blazing Saddles for the first time. Holy Shit !
Posted by: G Wilder ()
Date: January 29, 2022 07:44AM

Although there was no racism in the movie, libtards are not allowed to watch it.

Posted by: Blazing Lady ()
Date: January 29, 2022 07:49AM

Up yours nigger!

Posted by: guy on the roof ()
Date: January 29, 2022 09:15AM

Blazing Lady Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Up yours nigger!

"The Sheriff is a nig-BONG!

Posted by: Greatest movie ever ()
Date: January 29, 2022 09:31AM

That's the greatest movie ever and I'm a white guy.

Made in an era before liberalism destroyed everything and people could have fun and make jokes.

Posted by: Headly ()
Date: January 29, 2022 09:35AM

We damn near lost us a 300 dollar hand cart!

Posted by: I wouldn't do that if I were you ()
Date: January 29, 2022 02:34PM

truly a movie classic. you will not 'cancel' it.

Posted by: Sheriff of Rockridge ()
Date: January 29, 2022 02:39PM

Where's all the white women at?

Posted by: Is there? ()
Date: January 29, 2022 02:44PM

Is there a version other than the original?

Posted by: rotten tomatoes ()
Date: January 29, 2022 03:10PM

Is there? Wrote:
> Is there a version other than the original?

A made for TV version, it sucked they cut out all the dirty and racist words .

Posted by: Headly ()
Date: January 29, 2022 04:00PM

"I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers, and Methodists!"

Posted by: we've come a long wy ()
Date: January 29, 2022 04:04PM

Brandon JMU Wrote:
> That movie is way too racist. I could not watch it
> to the end. The movie is just sickening.

Yes. If not for the Democrats we'd still have "Frito Bandito" commercials and "Archie Bunker show", also the "Funny Face drinks" were racist. We are on the right track now. Even Blacks tapdancing is racist. Lawrence Welk had one Black on his lily white show and he was a tap dancer. Not even a Black in the audience back then.

Posted by: Bart ()
Date: January 29, 2022 07:27PM

Sir, he specifically requested two n*ggers. Well, to tell a family secret, my grandmother was Dutch.

Posted by: Lawrence Welk? ()
Date: January 29, 2022 07:49PM

we've come a long wy Wrote:
-- Lawrence Welk had one Black
> on his lily white show and he was a tap dancer.
> Not even a Black in the audience back then.

Can you please name for me ONE self-respecting black person whom might have had any desire to be on that show? Even one?

And no, Meade in blackface doesn't count.

Posted by: mongo,., ()
Date: January 29, 2022 08:32PM

Bart Wrote:
> Sir, he specifically requested two n*ggers. Well,
> to tell a family secret, my grandmother was Dutch.

LoL!

Posted by: original version? ()
Date: January 29, 2022 08:54PM

Saw it years ago I guess they must of edited the hell out of the original. Censors deemed the language not polite society. The only real bad part was when the rapist said they do it twice cause they like rape and Harvey Korman answers :Kinky" with a smile. Korman was great there and in the original Mama's Family

Posted by: American Classic ()
Date: January 29, 2022 09:13PM

Don't know what kind of faggot movies they got kids watching nowadays, but Blazing Saddles is what my generation grew up on. That and Strange Brew, Cheech and Chong, History of the World, Slapshot, Top Secret - that stuff played on HBO, Showtime and TMC every day.

Posted by: Oh yes Slap Shot! ()
Date: January 29, 2022 09:26PM

The Hansen Bros debut on the ice was truly epic!

Posted by: classic ()
Date: January 29, 2022 09:28PM

Young Frankenstein, Blues Brothers *only the first one, John Goodman was no John Beluchi in the 2nd. Friends of Eddie Coyle.

Posted by: 23346 ()
Date: January 29, 2022 11:05PM

57c86390d7ff0.image.jpgVladimir-Putin-with-the-p-008.jpg?width=

"I was richer than Vladamir, far far richer."

Posted by: one flavor ()
Date: January 30, 2022 05:06AM

Howard Johnson is right!

Posted by: Bob bitchin ()
Date: January 30, 2022 07:25AM

Now let me just whip this out

Posted by: Revenge of the nerds ()
Date: January 30, 2022 07:39AM

classic Wrote:
> Young Frankenstein, Blues Brothers *only the first
> one, John Goodman was no John Beluchi in the 2nd.
> Friends of Eddie Coyle.

dont forget Animal House!

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: January 30, 2022 08:02AM

Greatest movie ever Wrote:
> That's the greatest movie ever and I'm a white
> guy.
>
> Made in an era before liberalism destroyed
> everything and people could have fun and make
> jokes.

Blazing Saddles was very much a work of liberalism. In those days liberals were willing to attack racism with the humor of Mel Brook's Blazing Saddles or Norman Lear's All in the Family.

Posted by: The Waco Kid ()
Date: January 30, 2022 04:20PM

Yeah, but I shoot with this hand.

Posted by: Space Balls ()
Date: January 30, 2022 05:10PM

Posted by: Is there another version? ()
Date: January 30, 2022 05:16PM

Brandon JMU Wrote:
> That movie is way too racist. I could not watch it
> to the end. The movie is just sickening.

n/t

Posted by: surprisingly good ()
Date: January 30, 2022 05:26PM

Revenge of the nerds Wrote:
> classic Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Young Frankenstein, Blues Brothers *only the
> first
> > one, John Goodman was no John Beluchi in the
> 2nd.
> > Friends of Eddie Coyle.
>
>
> dont forget Animal House!

"Evil Speak", starring the most talented of the Howard Family actors, Clint Howard in a surprisingly good horror movie.

Posted by: Liquidat1on ()
Date: March 11, 2022 09:13AM

I remember this movie almost by heart because I watched it a couple of dozen times. I really like this movie because you can find a lot of useful situations and words in it. I even downloaded this movie to my laptop through The Pirate Bay because I wanted to always have this movie near me and at a convenient time, I could watch it. It's much more convenient for me personally. What do you think?

Posted by: Matthew Lily ()
Date: April 19, 2022 03:38PM

one should make sure that they know how they can upload watch movies on instagram for free without any problem. Qualities of 123movies are told here. This will be helpful for sure

Posted by: jews love racism ()
Date: April 19, 2022 04:47PM

they perfected it...practicing it, creating it, faking they are victims of it..i.e. calling them out on it is racist

Posted by: another good one ()
Date: April 22, 2022 04:45AM

Up the creek (1984)

Peptiva Reviews
Posted by: Priyanka kumari ()
Date: September 01, 2022 08:06AM

Thank you for sharing post with us.
A multi-strain probiotic supplement called Peptiva claims to restore the beneficial bacteria in your small and large intestines, leading to improved digestive health.The manufacturer claims that their supplement is intended to be consumed with or without food 30 to 60 minutes before to bedtime.

How Many Types Of Tea Are There
Posted by: Jeniekart ()
Date: April 29, 2023 04:29AM

Tea is one of the most popular beverages in the world, enjoyed by people from all walks of life. The soothing aroma and taste of tea have a way of calming the nerves, refreshing the body, and boosting energy levels. From the classic black tea to the trendy matcha tea, there are many types of tea to choose from. In this article, we will explore the different types of tea available and their unique characteristics.

https://jeniekart.com/how-many-types-of-tea-are-there/

Black tea
Black tea is the most common type of tea consumed worldwide. It is made from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant and is fermented or oxidized to give it a rich, dark color and strong flavor. Black tea is often enjoyed with milk and sugar and is the main ingredient in popular blends such as Earl Grey and English Breakfast.

Green tea
Green tea is made from unfermented leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. It is known for its delicate flavor and light green color. Green tea is rich in antioxidants and is said to have numerous health benefits, including reducing the risk of heart disease and cancer.

White tea
White tea is made from the youngest leaves and buds of the Camellia sinensis plant. It is the least processed type of tea and has a delicate flavor and pale color. White tea is known for its high concentration of antioxidants and is said to boost the immune system and improve skin health.

Oolong tea
Oolong tea is a partially fermented tea with a flavor profile between that of green tea and black tea. It is popular in China and Taiwan and has a complex flavor that can be described as floral, fruity, or nutty.

Herbal tea
Herbal tea is not technically a tea, as it is not made from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. Instead, herbal tea is made from a variety of herbs, flowers, and fruits, and can be enjoyed hot or cold. Popular herbal teas include chamomile, peppermint, and ginger tea.

Rooibos tea
Rooibos tea, also known as red tea, is made from the leaves of the rooibos plant, which is native to South Africa. Rooibos tea has a unique nutty flavor and is often enjoyed with milk and sugar. It is also caffeine-free and is said to have numerous health benefits, including reducing inflammation and improving digestion.

Matcha tea
Matcha tea is a type of green tea that is ground into a fine powder. It is popular in Japan and is known for its bright green color and unique flavor. Matcha tea is often enjoyed in traditional tea ceremonies and is said to have numerous health benefits, including improving mental clarity and boosting metabolism.

In conclusion, tea is a diverse beverage with a wide range of flavors and health benefits. Whether you prefer the rich, bold flavor of black tea or the delicate, floral taste of white tea, there is a type of tea out there for everyone. So, the next time you sit down for a cup of tea, try something new and explore the world of tea.

Posted by: Die Spammer!!!!! ()
Date: April 03, 2024 01:49PM

Liquidat1on Wrote:
> I remember this movie almost by heart because I
> watched it a couple of dozen times. I really like
> this movie because you can find a lot of useful
> situations and words in it. I even downloaded this
> movie to my laptop through href="https://then

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.