HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
American Airlines Turns Plane Around Mid Flight Because Trump "Unmasker"
Posted by: Duct Tape MAGA Idiots Them! ()
Date: January 20, 2022 01:08PM

I bet the hundred passengers on that flight wanted to pummel the shit out of that Trump unmask fuck! I would have tied that idiot to his seat duct taped his face shut!

An American Airlines passenger plane bound for London turned around mid-flight due to a mask-related disruption on Wednesday.

"American Airlines flight 38 with service from Miami (MIA) to London (LHR) returned to MIA due to a disruptive customer refusing to comply with the federal mask requirement," American Airlines said in a statement. Local law enforcement met the flight at Miami International Airport, the airline said.

According to flight tracking site FlightAware, the flight landed back in Miami one hour and 48 minutes after it departed.

The flight, operated on a Boeing 777 aircraft, was canceled after the incident. There were 129 passengers and 14 crew on board. There were no injuries to customers or crew members.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: American Airlines Turns Plane Around Mid Flight Because Trump "Unmasker"
Posted by: You Make Me Sick ()
Date: January 20, 2022 01:38PM

Masks don't work.

Posted by: ya damn skippy ()
Date: January 20, 2022 02:28PM

I love this guy!!!

It's about time conservatives started throwing libtard style tantrums when they don't like something. That's 129 mask wearing idiots who spent hours on a plane fucking around and got right back where they started.

The guy is not the idiot. The people that keep pretending masks are worth a shot are the idiots...and American for turning the plane around.

Here's a tricky math question for ya... If you are half way there and a guy has no mask on, would you be spending less time exposing him to everyone if you continued the flight or turned around?

Posted by: Trump / Cawthorn 2024 ()
Date: January 20, 2022 02:33PM

ya damn skippy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I love this guy!!!
>
> It's about time conservatives started throwing
> libtard style tantrums when they don't like
> something. That's 129 mask wearing idiots who
> spent hours on a plane fucking around and got
> right back where they started.
>
> The guy is not the idiot. The people that keep
> pretending masks are worth a shot are the
> idiots...and American for turning the plane
> around.
>
> Here's a tricky math question for ya... If you are
> half way there and a guy has no mask on, would you
> be spending less time exposing him to everyone if
> you continued the flight or turned around?

It was never said that they were halfway there, so your math question is invalid.

But, here's a math question for you - if there are 129 passengers and one of them is an asshole who won't keep his mask on, even though he agreed to when he bought his ticket, how many 'mask wearing idiots' are there on the plane? You got 129. Show your work.

Posted by: OP Is a Putty Stick ()
Date: January 20, 2022 02:40PM

So Moldable huh , when did the brain go to Weedom Come

Posted by: Huh???? You Blind Bro? ()
Date: January 20, 2022 02:47PM

You Make Me Sick Wrote:
> Masks don't work.

Yes, they do. Proven in study after study to reduce transmission. What the fuck are rambling about?

Posted by: Dumb As F Trumpers ()
Date: January 20, 2022 02:54PM

You Make Me Sick Wrote:
> Masks don't work.

Amsk do work. Here is just an extremely small small of studies.

A large, well-designed cluster-randomized trial in Bangladesh in late 2020 found that surgical or cloth mask distribution, role-modeling, and active mask promotion tripled mask use to 42.3% in intervention villages compared to 13.3% in comparison villages. In villages receiving mask interventions, symptomatic seroprevalence of SARS-CoV-2 was reduced by approximately 9% relative to comparison villages. In villages randomized to receive surgical masks, symptomatic seroprevalence of SARS-CoV-2 was significantly lower (relative reduction 11.1% overall). The results of this study show that even modest increases in community use of masks can effectively reduce symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infections (COVID-19)

A study of an outbreak aboard the USS Theodore Roosevelt, an environment notable for congregate living quarters and close working environments, found that use of face coverings on-board was associated with a 70% reduced risk of infection.38
In a study of 124 Beijing households with > 1 laboratory-confirmed case of SARS-CoV-2 infection, mask use by the index patient and family contacts before the index patient developed symptoms reduced secondary transmission within the households by 79%.39

A study examining SARS-CoV-2 secondary attack rates among eight public K-12 school districts in Massachusetts (70 schools with >33,000 enrolled students) during the 2020–21 school year found an unadjusted secondary attack rate of 11.7% for unmasked versus 1.7% for masked interactions.40
A retrospective case-control study from Thailand documented that, among more than 1,000 persons interviewed as part of contact tracing investigations, those who reported having always worn a mask during high-risk exposures experienced a greater than 70% reduced risk of acquiring infection compared with persons who did not wear masks under these circumstances.41

During July 15–August 31, 2021, when Delta was the predominant strain circulating in the U.S., about one in five K–12 public non-charter schools open for in-person learning in Maricopa and Pima Counties, Arizona, experienced a school-associated outbreak. Outbreaks were three and a half times more likely (adjusted odds ratio 3.5, 95% confidence interval 1.8-6.6) in schools without mask mandates.42

In a nationwide analysis of data collected during July 1-September 4, 2021, U.S. counties without school mask requirements experienced larger increases in pediatric COVID-19 case rates (18.53 per 100,000 per day more cases) after the start of school compared with counties with school mask requirements.43

An investigation of a high-exposure event in the U.S., in which 2 symptomatically ill hair stylists interacted for an average of 15 minutes with each of 139 clients during an 8-day period, found that none of the 67 clients who subsequently consented to an interview and testing developed infection. The stylists and all clients universally wore masks in the salon as required by local ordinance and company policy at the time.44

Investigations involving infected passengers aboard flights longer than 10 hours strongly suggest that masking prevented in-flight transmissions, as demonstrated by the absence of infection developing in other passengers and crew in the 14 days following exposure.

Posted by: You Make Me Sick ()
Date: January 20, 2022 03:06PM

According to Dr.Fauci, cloth masks do not work.

Posted by: hero ()
Date: January 20, 2022 03:40PM

Rosa Parks 2022. Passenger deserves a fed holiday instead of juneteeth.

Posted by: Eight or more hours ()
Date: January 20, 2022 04:07PM

ya damn skippy Wrote:
> Here's a tricky math question for ya... If you are
> half way there

Is it a tricky question because it takes more than 3 hours to get to London from Miami?

You're an idiot.

Posted by: Nog Lyfe ()
Date: January 20, 2022 04:59PM

American airlines is racist. How dare they treat a black woman that way. Masks are completely useless but even more so on an airplane. I bet the passengers wanted to kill the flight crew and captain for turning around. I would sue the hell out of them. No wonder they've lost nearly a billion dollars last year.

Posted by: Dick Trickle ()
Date: January 20, 2022 05:01PM

Nog Lyfe Wrote:
> American airlines is racist. How dare they treat a
> black woman that way. Masks are completely useless
> but even more so on an airplane. I bet the
> passengers wanted to kill the flight crew and
> captain for turning around. I would sue the hell
> out of them. No wonder they've lost nearly a
> billion dollars last year.

Wait... it was a niggress?

Posted by: Nog Lyfe ()
Date: January 20, 2022 05:14PM

Dick Trickle Wrote:
> Nog Lyfe Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > American airlines is racist. How dare they treat
> a
> > black woman that way. Masks are completely
> useless
> > but even more so on an airplane. I bet the
> > passengers wanted to kill the flight crew and
> > captain for turning around. I would sue the
> hell
> > out of them. No wonder they've lost nearly a
> > billion dollars last year.
>
>
> Wait... it was a niggress?

As Frank Sinatra would sing, "...what we're the chances...".

Posted by: Shay Whitie ()
Date: January 20, 2022 07:00PM

It was a First Class passenger, so, probably a white. I'm not prejudiced, I'm just playing the odds.

Posted by: nog knower ()
Date: January 20, 2022 09:30PM

Shay Whitie Wrote:
> It was a First Class passenger, so, probably a
> white. I'm not prejudiced, I'm just playing the
> odds.

Solid bet. Once in a while some jigaboos sneak up there. We're going to need a pic before we can render a verdict on this one.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.