HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Ann Coulter: The New York Times is aggressively hiding what a sack of shit Dante Wright was/is
Posted by: savage nation 98823 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 07:04PM

Dante-Wright.png?resize=750%2C440&ssl=1

Female Officer Potter is being accused of racial murder for shooting this Nigger "during a typical traffic stop"

THE TRUTH - DANTE WAS WANTED FOR MURDER AND IN A FLINCH COULD HAVE AND WOULD HAVE MURDERED THE COP

They’re doing it again. The New York Times is aggressively hiding relevant facts on a matter of public interest simply in order to promote the narrative of black victimhood. OK, we didn’t get away with it last time, but we probably will this time. Let’s try! Daunte Wright is the half-black man fatally shot by a police officer in Minnesota earlier this year. According to Nexis, he has appeared in well over 100 articles in the Times. But one thing Times readers will never be told is that Wright was facing criminal charges for trying to choke a woman to death while robbing her at gunpoint. They will also never hear about the lawsuit accusing Wright and an accomplice of shooting a guy during a carjacking. In a bold departure from customary practice, the Times did make two passing references to another lawsuit claiming Wright shot a guy in the head, permanently disabling him, but in both cases, quickly added: “The lawsuit offers no direct evidence tying Mr. Wright to the shooting.” And those are just the crimes he’s accused of committing lately, during the brief year and a half since he turned 18 and was no longer treated as a juvenile. When it comes to Wright’s legal problems, the Times didn’t even pull its usual trick of putting all the interesting information in paragraph 20. These grisly allegations, as set forth in police reports and lawsuits, have been completely, 100 percent censored from the Newspaper of Record. This isn’t a genteel refusal to “put the victim on trial.” Wright’s short but exciting criminal record is highly relevant to the convulsions this country has been going through since George Floyd’s death at the hands of the police in 2020 — convulsions painstakingly fostered by the Times.

https://michaelsavage.com/ann-coulter-the-daunte-wright-nyt-readers-dont-know/

Kim Potter, ex-Minnesota officer, found guilty of manslaughter ...
https://www.nbcnews.com › news › us-news › outcome...
42 minutes ago — Potter, a former Brooklyn Center officer, showed no emotion as the Hennepin County jury found her guilty of first-degree manslaughter, meaning

merlin_199617363_2ccc86fd-169f-4684-9e7a

NOW TAKE A LOOK AT THE RACIST PIECE OF SHIT JUDGE WHO'S IN MY CHAIR WHO SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THE COUNTRY

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.beam.usnews.com%MPV4BIEPVZFCBPGOFCI6LJV3HY.jpg

she's very happy to participate in "destroying America's faith", she's a demoralizing America's troops - she's a a sack of shit just like Dante is

HOW THE SACK OF SHIT WASN'T EVEN HELD IN PRISON IS QUESTIONABLE - it portends he wasn't likely to be held liable (thus the case shouldn't have come forward yet, a contradiction) or wasn't likely to flee (?), and wasn't dangerous. All indications were that he was a violent person and could be dangerous.

(he should have been in prison already - the court system delayed his trials that should NOT have been delayed even for a day)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ann Coulter: The New York Times is aggressively hiding what a sack of shit Dante Wright was/is
Posted by: 45uy45u45 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 07:06PM

MPV4BIEPVZFCBPGOFCI6LJV3HY.jpg

triumphantly stacking charges against: a white woman she'd otherwise owe retirement pay to

Re: Ann Coulter: The New York Times is aggressively hiding what a sack of shit Dante Wright was/is
Posted by: 56u6566i ()
Date: December 23, 2021 07:06PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 45y45u ()
Date: December 23, 2021 07:16PM

Kim Potter herself may not have been told the charge against Dante Wright

a) lawyers are sacks of shit they probably helped get her arrested. they will not discuss anything other than business (especially media and other cases)

b) the "system" is designed to completely close out access to lawyers media friends. were she held she wouldn't have had access to any information about dante

c) she would only know she believed she saw that "vehicle occupant IS ARMED" on her police radio

rumor - she may be an under cover. if so all the publicity, and her being white cop, is questionable. so i would say she is NOT under cover. dispell that rumor.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/12/22/ann-coulter-the-daunte-wright-nyt-readers-dont-know/

Minneapolis, Minnesota

is a wretched place of high crime with wretched politicians and traitorous gook judges

it is a place which exclaimed cops would be shot and burned police stations

MAY YOU ROT IN HELL DEMOCRATS

Posted by: 34Y4545UY5 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 07:17PM

45uy45u45 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> src=https://cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublish
> ing.com/pmn/MPV4BIEPVZFCBPGOFCI6LJV3HY.jpg
> width=200 height=100>
>
> triumphantly stacking charges against: a white
> woman she'd otherwise owe retirement pay to

she's wearing allot of gold - things this is all halarious how easily white woman falls to scam

Posted by: So… ()
Date: December 23, 2021 07:22PM

So if you’re black and have a record, the police should be allowed to kill you. No questions asked.

Posted by: 56i6o76 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 07:24PM

I WOUDL LIKE TO SEE PHOTOS OF THIS JUDGE'S GOOK EYES

because she's a judge she legally MUST read allot - but she can't open her eyes

she could be diabetic and have droopy eyelids i doubt it

REMAINING: she's a lazy asian opium drug addict that DOES NOT read much

which is why i'd like to know why she can't open those EYES

Posted by: 3y34y4 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 07:25PM

asians are so smart. yea? let's crack open that and see what's true.

Posted by: 34y54u56u ()
Date: December 23, 2021 07:28PM

Carjack-Dems.png?zoom=2&resize=752%2C440

https://michaelsavage.com/two-dems-who-support-police-reform-carjacked-less-than-24-hours-apart/

AND I'D GUESS THEY ARE UP ON INSURANCE FRAUD CHARGES. THEY LEFT THEIR KEYS IN THE IGNITION I'D BET.

Note these American politicians both drive ASIAN LUXURY vehicles - what a fucking coincidence

Posted by: 545y4u55 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 07:31PM

https://michaelsavage.com/donate-to-lt-col-lohmeier-fired-by-biden-without-a-pension/

it's impossible to fire a nigger without a pension - in DC

so how is it so easy for biden to fire this conservative project manager / captain ?

OH I KNOW - DEMOCRAT CORRUPTION

Posted by: 34y4u45 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 07:35PM

https://michaelsavage.com/i-hope-you-get-skull-fed-to-death-opponent-of-anti-crt-law-pleads-guilty-to-threatening-lawmaker/

LET'S BE CLEAR - THREATENING LAWMAKERS IS NOT ILLEGAL

THREATENING THE PRESIDENT IS - ONLY AFTER A FEW KILLINGS OF THEM

IT'S LEGAL TO MAKE IDLE THREATS OF LAWMAKERS AND JUDGES , and in general public figures of speach

but the suit only substanciates that "BIG GOV" can arrest you for your opinion - which is exactly the power CRT teachers wish for. IT'S A COMMUNIST AGENDA, THE DEMOCRAT PARTY LINE, to arrest over opinion. it's the ultimate power of facism infact.

Posted by: 34y545u5 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 07:38PM

Sarah-Moulds.png?zoom=3&resize=388%2C220

https://michaelsavage.com/teacher-fired-after-being-caught-on-video-abusing-horse/

that's a pony. a horse would stand 2-3' above her head in height

A HORSE has a head wich survives kicks from other horses with relative ease (kicks that would break bones of a human - horses take to the head and they walk on like nothing happened)

it's absolutely not true the horse was "abused" the horse didn't even feel it

Posted by: 34t3y4 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:05PM

https://www.wavy.com/news/crime/man-charged-with-murder-in-death-of-newport-news-officer-katie-thyne-due-in-court-monday/

DEMOCRATS HAVE KEPT THIS STORY - OF THE DEAD FEMALE OFFICER A NIGGER KILLED - REALLY QUIET

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

i want to see your eyes judge - why can't i see your eyes

Posted by: 34y3y4 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:08PM

thyne__km-e1579886334596.jpg

DEAD - VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER - knowingly moved vehicle in an manner to kill the officer

"just a traffic stop"

Posted by: 34y3y44 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:08PM

thyne__km-e1579886334596.jpg

Posted by: 34ty3y44 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:09PM

SHE WAS A ROOKIE

she probably had niggers at the school teach her how nice niggers are actually

THE TRUTH - THEY ACT LIKE YOUR BUDDY JUST BEFORE KILLING YOU - AS A DISTRACTION

Posted by: 67i67 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:11PM

there are other distractions. but niggers use that one frequently. absolutely be aware. always aware.

Posted by: 5445uu55 ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:33PM

220px-Judge_Jacqueline_Nguyen.jpg PEARLY WHITES

(nuyen - different judge)

Posted by: Ann Coulters Hot ()
Date: December 23, 2021 10:37PM

I would like her to wrap those long legs around me while I fuck her hard. Does anyone know if she does anal?

Posted by: Freddy Fontana ()
Date: December 24, 2021 03:04AM

So… Wrote:
> So if you’re black and have a record, the police
> should be allowed to kill you. No questions asked.

You got that right, Dimwit. Now get back to your thread on the other board. After you get your Depends changed.

Posted by: 34y3445hy5 ()
Date: December 24, 2021 09:22PM

Alan Dershowitz: Kim Potter’s Conviction Carries ‘Dangerous Implications’

I've never "understood" the ruling that one ongoing crime trial cannot be unveiled while unother is ongoing. Perhaps in special cases but "by default" i don't think so.

I think that's why it's the subject of so many Quincy and other court/crime TV shows. It's because it's WRONG. That many people doubting it can't be wrong intuition is correct at times.

There are special cases where it would be right. A cop facing a murder charge certainly isn't one of them.

And that Judge - terrible. Fail.

And hiding the past criminal record from a jury? Also wrong.

It's true a CRIMINAL and DEATH trial should be done only on the best of fact. It's not true co-oberative evidece isn't important.

It's true past convictions can be false convictions. And there are plenty of those with bad Judges around. Which also should be illegal.

It's not true that a past conviction of "robbery while armed" doesn't inform that "he was definitely armed on that date with an illegal weapon".

SUMMARY: hiding the past "totally" is wrong. instructions for idiots to step through it carefully - impossible. but so apparently is the rest of law.

Posted by: I love Ann Coulter ()
Date: December 24, 2021 09:26PM

Ann Coulters lips are made for sucking my dick
Attachments:
1EEACFD5-518A-4E4D-84FF-6010CF55424F.jpeg

Posted by: 34y34y4 ()
Date: December 24, 2021 09:36PM

SUMMARY: today's law is no where near constructed where idiots could step through it. it's also been spammed heavly by "word pad wizard" with evil intents. it (from 1776) necessarily borrows from books USA didn't publish which are no longer published. it is quite a mess. something like UBUNTU is a total mess.

Posted by: I Love Ann Coulter ()
Date: December 24, 2021 10:42PM

I’d suck her gun anytime
Attachments:
D0356FE9-9B92-4E3F-8765-BE1EC57DF6F1.jpeg

Posted by: 345hy45hju5 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 08:58PM

I'D SHOOT HER FOR BEING AN ARMED ILLEGAL ALIEN

Posted by: 3Y4545 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 09:05PM

Dante had a felony record including current armed murder / rape charges.

I've see a youtube on this.

It turns out DANTE RESISTED ARREST. Got back in his car where he could reach for a weapon - he was known for carrying weapons. Armed niggers resistng arrest shoot offiers like they were paper targets.

I have information the Defense and Judge didn't consider.

Potter was a 5th toe in the scuffle. Other officers had ample opportunity to pull a tazer. Potter had pulled her gun. She called for a tazer but THE OTHER OFFICERS WERE UN-PREPARED.

She shot Dante so he couldn't reach for a weapon. Correctly so.

THE OTHER OFFICERS SHOULD HAVE ALREADY TAZED DANTE. Potter shouldn't have had to wait around, call for a tazer, then shoot.

IT'S ALSO THE FACT DANTE FLED THE SCENE - DANTE WAS NOT UNDER CONTROL OF THE OFFICERS AT ANY TIME - HE INFACT DID FLEE - WOUNDED

It only takes a blink of an eye, when a nigger reaches for a gun under the seat.

Posted by: 56ui5667ik ()
Date: December 26, 2021 09:08PM

MY RULING IS:

Mrs. Potter was the only one with a weapon drawn. The other officers failed in their duty to taze dante AND WERE NOT IN CONTROL - they had done exactly what training TOLD THEM NOT TO DO

with ? 5 officers standing around someone should have had a tazer drawn - and not the girl mrs pottter either

It was Mrs. Potter who best followed police training.

=============================
the arresting officer fucked up badly

he was trained not to let a suspect loose while cuffing - he failed in that duty putting himself in great danger of a gun drawn from under a seat

Posted by: 334h5y5 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 09:10PM

My feeling is: little woman BIG GUN

Mrs Potter shouldn't have a tazer against big male niggers. She should use no less than .40 cal

it evens the genocide score

Posted by: 34y3y44 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 09:14PM

"vehicle could have become a weapon" DEMOCRAT NEWS ASSHOLES

what is true is cops in DEMOCRAT RUN STATES have been caught jumping in front of vehicles, claiming since the vehicle didn't break in a microsecond the vehicle endangered them, killing the driver

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME I ALREADY WANT TO KILL SOME DEMOCRATS

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

Posted by: 3t4345y45 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 09:22PM

gOOGLE "law motion dante wright physical evidence"

THERE IS 0 CHANCE IN HELL NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE WAS IN ANY MOTION

GOOGLE MESSAGE CAME UP "looks like there were no matches"

i wanna kill that fucking towel head ceo

furthermore - all the hits on NEWS are, of course, democrat sources people avoid - like New York Times, NPR, CNN, Washington Post

Posted by: Ann is hot AF ()
Date: December 26, 2021 09:24PM

I want my balls smacking her jaws.

Posted by: 3t45y ()
Date: December 26, 2021 09:25PM

daunte wright v. Kimberly Potter

Minnesota v. Kimberly Potter

Kimberly did not "injure the state" - the motion was improperly filed from the first letter of the motion onward

Posted by: 5445h54 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 09:31PM

Minnesota is not legal locality of Jurisdiction - Minneapolis is - who have their own Attorney General

(police are technically run by the state - however - jurisdition is by the courthouse locality not be the state. there is not a single attorney for all courthouses - very far from it unfortunately. the title of the lawsuit is again incorrect)

===============================

KIMBERLY'S LAWYER SAID SHE BELIEVE IT WAS A STUN GUN - I'M UNSURE KIMBERLY HERSELF SAID THAT

I BELIEVE THE LAWYER LIED

AND LYING IS ALWAYS WHAT NOT TO DO

Posted by: 5J67K ()
Date: December 26, 2021 09:33PM

I'M ALWAYS A FIRM ADVOCATE AGAINST ANYTHING A LAWYER SAYS TO BE ADMITTED AS THE DEFENDANT'S WISH

(the law says they are the same and even prevent the defendant from speaking. i would jail judges and lawyers who run those scams: i know they are used to admit guilt of those who are prosecuted without a shred of evidence who aren't guilty - they've (attempted) it on me in Fairfax not less than several times)

Posted by: 45y56u ()
Date: December 26, 2021 09:38PM

case no. 27-cr-21-7460

i am reading some motions

FROM THE START - THE STATE PLEAS FOR FEDERAL FUNDS TO MAKE THE TRIAL PUBLIC citing many democrat case sources $$$$$$$ for money

this is illegal to have in a death penalty case - advertisements for funding

Posted by: 54yh456hj6 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 09:39PM

Charge: Manslaughter - 2nd Degree - Culpable Negligence Creating Unreasonable Risk Minnesota Statute: 609.205(1), with reference to: 609.205 Offense Level: Felony Maximum Sentence: 10 YEARS AND/OR $20,000 Offense Date (on or about): 04/11/2021 Charge Description: That on or about April 11, 2021, in Brooklyn Center, Hennepin County, Minnesota, Kimberly Ann Potter caused the death of Daunte Demetrius Wright, by her culpable negligence, whereby Kimberly Potter created an unreasonable risk and consciously took a chance of causing death or great bodily harm to Daunte Demetrius Wright.

Posted by: Who was DW? ()
Date: December 26, 2021 09:39PM

This ape?

Attachments:
nigs-tek9.jpeg

Posted by: 556j56 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 09:42PM

I'VE ALWAYS ADVOCATED THE DEATH PENALTY TRIAL OF CORRUPT JUDGES - SINCE IT WAS LAW IN THE FIRST 50 YEARS OF ROMAN WRITTEN LAW. mostly for treason cases not crt.

i think this judge is corrupt as are the officials behind the ruling

but CRT can become asian invasion - NOT TO MENTION SPENDING A MILLION DOLLARS PER CASE of many appeals - which is why this case is concerning

that asian brat democrat judge has put a murder charge (10 years) on someone who did not leave the home with intent to murder

AND THAT ASIAN BRAT DID SO LAUGHING

Posted by: h4h545 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 09:43PM

KEITH ELLISONAttorney GeneralState of Minnesota /s/ Matthew FrankMATTHEW FRANKAssistant Attorney GeneralAtty. Reg. No. 021940X 445 Minnesota Street, Suite 1400 St. Paul, Minnesota 55101-2131 (651) 757-1448 (Voice)(651) 297-4348 (Fax) matthew.frank@ag.state.mn.us RAOUL SHAHAssistant Hennepin County Attorney Atty. Reg No. 0399117 300 South Sixth Street, C2100 Minneapolis, Minnesota 55487 ATTORNEYS FOR PLAINTIFF

SHE WAS PROSECUTED BY A TOWEL HEAD WHO ISN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE COUNTRY

Posted by: 45h455 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 09:46PM

"Evidence of a witness’ actual or possible bias, prejudice, or interest is admissible to challenge the credibility of a witness"

NOT IN A MURDER CASE IT ISN'T - THERE MUST BE FAR MORE THAN A LITTLE CO-OBERATION (to establish motive, not fact of death, which nobody argued)

IN A CIVIL CASE MAYBE

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

Posted by: 45h45jh ()
Date: December 26, 2021 09:48PM

ias, prejudice, or interest of a witness is a fact of consequence under Rule 401.” Minn. R. Evid. 616, comm. cmt. Thus, “[t]he partiality or bias of a witness is always relevant

========================

the whole fucking filing is about TELEVISION MONEY and CRT laws

there's nothing about evidence: such as - were there weapons in the car - was the suspect a danger

the BAR ASSOCIATION forbids attorneys of either side from "telling partial truths"
IF I REMEMBER CORRECLY

Posted by: 345hyu54 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 09:55PM

meanwhile - a felon fleeing - the danger there isn't "as weapon against officers" (i'd take that chance if it were me)

THE DANGER IS speeding - it usually causes allot of asset damage - often of police cars also - AND DEATH OF INNOCENT BY-STANDERS

there's a moratorium on "creating high speed chases" - they are "to be avoided"

(i'm not arguing Dante was not a danger of pulling a weapon that was my fear when i saw the video: i'm arguing against fake news about vehicles as a weapon against officers in ... many or most situations - the felon's objective is to flee - that's my guess)

Posted by: 45y45u ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:01PM

Filed in District CourtState of Minnesota12/13/2021 9:45 AM

THIS MOTION CLAIMED RIGHT TO BIAS JURY WITH CRT WITNESSES - never naming what witnesses nor the...

PHYSICAL ACT (words said or jestures made). ABSOLUTELY.

the motion mentions she was a leader of a Union but not what would be subject of the CRT messages given to the jury. not who would testify. not what the testimony would include. not whether infact there were any PHYSICAL ACTS that would be any part of the "character witness"

A CHARACTER WITNESS MUST BE NAMED. THE PHYSICAL ACT TESTIFIED TO MUST BE NAMED .

THAT'S ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY ILLEGAL - to claim a right to bias jury "without mentioning a shred of why it should be allowed", only that it should be

THE MOTION IS A LEGAL FAKE. AND SO IS THE JUDGE.

Posted by: 45H4554 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:02PM

Filed in District CourtState of Minnesota6/30/2021 4:03 PM

THIS MOTION was all about TV funding

Posted by: pimp my ride ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:04PM

https://www.mncourts.gov/Search.aspx?query=case%20no.%2027-cr-21-7460

Did you mean casino "27 cr 21 7460"?

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

Posted by: 67ik6778kl67 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:09PM

MY DEFENSE IS

THE CASE IMPROPERLY FILED. GOVERNMENT ACTED TO CRT THE CASE ILLEGALLY, FILINGS A TOTAL MESS

KIMBERLY CALLED FOR TAZER BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT TO SHOOT

BUT THE OFFICERS WERE UN-PREPARED AND SHE WAS THE ONLY THING PROTECTING THEM FROM A WEAPON PULLED AND OR HIGH SPEED CHASE (which infact began and ended early)

THIS IS NOT A CRT MOTIVE - THIS IS CORRECT ACTIONS TAKE by "the rear guard" to protect persons who have lost control of the situation (the "shotgun man", so to speak)

Posted by: 7i688kl78 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:16PM

as far as if all female officers in the rear line with the shotgun

if they should shoot when a handfull of officers have lost control and there will likely be a murder attempt

i will say "that can't be answered reasonably well"

==============================

FORMULAIC ARGUMENTS AREN'T ALLOWED

Kim would have seen a roster in the police vehicle TOO LONG TO DIVULGE "felony past, felony warrants for arrest (he'd skipped a felony trial i assume), armed and dangerous"

IF THERE WAS BUT ONE LINE ON THE READOUT - perhaps she would see "been charged not found guilty" and MAY BE ARMED

SHE COULDN'T POSSIBLY HAVE READ THE LINES BECAUSE DANTE HAD TOO MANY LINES

the idea she could have "read all the legal past before leaving her cop car during arrest" is COMPLETE CRAP AND THEY KNOW IT

she should have assumed the man was dangerous - and according the grape vines it was proven in the past he WAS dangerous

============================
the heads up display in the cop car she had a little opportunity to see

Posted by: 4u56j ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:22PM

THE CALIFORNIA SWAT CODE DID INSTRUCT SWAT (later became police training) TO WAIT UNTIL THE SUSPECT ESCALATED - AND TO ONLY USE THE SAME ESCALATION

that's true - as swat had militarized weapons (it's illegal to use military weapons on civilians quite usually in law - in the USA it is)

however - what isn't true is that officers under physical struggle who aren't SWAT ARMED should assume an armed and dangrous nigger trying to flee doesn't have a weapon under the seat

as to that: it's anyone's guess. but many officers have died from it

THE SWAT CODE WAS WRITTEN ON A PARTICULAR CASE WHERE THE SUSPECT WAS FLEEING AND KNOWN NOT TO BE ARMED

the code never said "if you think your going to die have no damn clue he could be grabbing a weapon - wait until he pulls the trigger"

THE SWAT CODE FOLLOWED SOMEONE WHO WAS NOT AT CLOSE QUARTERS IN A STRUGGLE - SOMEONE WHO WAS BEING CHASED AND OR IN YELLING DISTANCE OF THE SWAT FORCE

so it is and is not relevant as to "niggers reaching for a gun under the seat"

the thing is "anyone might have one might pull one" which is why officers are always aware

BUT A FLEEING FELON YOUR HAVING A PHYSICAL STRUGGLE WITH who intently re-entered a vehicle - there's a problem

the SWAT code does not apply there. i will say it is MUTE on that and cannot be referred to as in the originating citations

Posted by: y4u556 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:24PM

what we see here is DEMOCRATS ESCALATING a "war on cops, a war on whites" and a hindu prosecutor and asian judge

i'm not liking the smell of it at all

Posted by: News Watcher ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:27PM

y4u556 Wrote:
> what we see here is DEMOCRATS ESCALATING a "war
> on cops, a war on whites" and a hindu prosecutor
> and asian judge
>
> i'm not liking the smell of it at all
Speaking of liking the smell, I bet Ann’s pussy smells like a beautiful flower.

Posted by: n5ym 5 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:27PM

(denying a motion to suspend extension of the state democrats to $$$$$ collect more non-evidence they never found)

"Like any other criminal case in Minnesota,the State may move to amend the Complaint at any time before verdict."

MOTION DENIED BY CHU - the state will continue $$$$$ looking for evidence

BULLSHIT

Posted by: 45h4j6 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:29PM

Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "This Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of this legal agreement at any time without prior notice."

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3028815/3029135.html#msg-3029135

you don't have the right to drag out a trial while your investigating and change the complain

Quincy (the TV show) was very legally accurate (why DEMOCRATS pulled it off the air). THEY NEVER ALLOWED THAT the show made it clear.

WHAT WE HAVE HEAR - ARE A BUNCH OF DEMOCRAT LIARS

Posted by: 5hy4h455 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:31PM

(new evidence does NOT change a trial - it changes past rulings and the trial - there is even a lie in the lie. however new evidence cannot WITHHOLD a trial during a trial - it's illegal to delay a trial so you can $$$$$$ look for money)

Posted by: t6hj546j656 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:33PM

(i learned many great legal trial lessons from Quincy and non-CRT tv when ?10 yrs old. the show was later awarded for accuracy - which it's competing shows all said was unfounded. my later reading called to mind that the show had a good record for being accurate as to the intent of law. not perfect it's hollywood)

Posted by: 545n45 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:35PM

As Daunte’s mother, Ms. Bryant is a victim in this matter, as defined by the Minnesota Crime Victims’ Rights Act. Minn. Stat. § 611A.01(b) (defining “victim” to include the “family members” or guardian of the deceased). Under Minn. Stat. § 611A.02, subd. 2(5), she has a right to .......xxxxxx compensation

didn't see THAT coming

Posted by: 4545hj54 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:38PM

". Accordingly, the State respectfully moves this Court to exclude irrelevant evidence concerning any allegations of prior criminal activity of Mr. Wright,"

YOU LITTLE HINDU ASIAN SACKS OF SHIT

IF I HAD MY HANDS ON YOU

Posted by: 46jn5 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:40PM

IN THE SAME FECKLESS PARAGRAPH THEY CLAIM WITHOUT PHYSICAL CITATION THE WOMAN WAS NEGLIGENT - WITHOUT MENTIONING PHYSICALLY ANYTHING THAT MIGHT BE - JUST TOTAL HOGWASH THAT THEY MIGHT ARGUE IT LATER

THEY ALSO SAY THE DEFENDANT'S NEGLIGENCE MUST BE OMITTED

Posted by: 56J565 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:44PM

I WOULD BILL THESE LAWYERS OF THE STATE, OUT OF THEIR OWN DAMN FORTUNE, FOR EVERY SECOND OF WASTED FILIBUSTERING IN THE CASE

LEGAL CASES DO NOT ALLOW FILIBUSTERING. IT'S ILLEGAL. CONGRESS MAY ALLOW IT THOUGH IT'S FLOOR RULES THEY CAN CHANGE

FILIBUSTERING, SPAMMING THE PEOPLE OF THE USA, THEIR TIME MONEY, THE JUDGES TIME, HAS NEVER BEEN "LEGAL"

$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOU OWE ME ALLOT OF MONEY FOR SPAM IN THE CASE YOU ASSHOLES

Posted by: 4j45j5 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:51PM

kim has another argueable argument, as the shotgun man

the officers who were loosing control who didn't pull tazers: were getting in the car with Dante but didn't have control of dante and she was LOOSING LINE OF SIGHT

the three officers were crowding into an situation dante could have easily pulled a weapon and she would not be able to help them when they did

THE SWAT CODE IS THE SHOTGUN MAN STAYS IN LINE OF SIGHT when possible, though it's unclear what to do if officers are scrambling into a danger an line of sight is being lost

Posted by: 45hj4j5 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:56PM

"Any allegation of wrongdoing by Daunte Wright outside the parameters of the April 11, 2021 traffic stop is irrelevant and improper"

Filed in District CourtState of Minnesota10/1/2021 2:44 PM

HE RESISTED FELONY WARRANT ARREST

THE HINDU ASS LAWYER LIED AND THE ASIAN JUDGE LAUGHED

Defendant Kimberly Ann Potter killed Daunte Wright during a traffic stop on April 11, 2021. During this traffic stop, Defendant and other officers attempted to place Mr. Wright under arrest pursuant a gross misdemeanor warrant. Mr. Wright attempted to get back into his vehicle and Defendant, after yelling that she would tase Mr. Wright

THAT IS PUTTING WORDS IN KIMBERLY'S MOUTH I'D AVISE HER TO REJECT THE INTERPRETATION OF

IT IS ALSO A GROSS LIE - THE PROSECUTOR SAW THE VIDEO AND KNEW DANTE DID NOT "enter his vehicle" THAT HE RESISTED FELONY ARREST AND HAD FOUGHT THE OFFICER

I CANNOT ASK ANYTHING LESS THAN JAILTIME FOR LYING IN A MOTION FOR THAT PROSECUTOR. THOUGH I'D PREFER DEATH PENATY TRIAL AND OR DEPORTATION.

Posted by: 5HY45H5 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 10:58PM

EXCLUDE DANTE WRIGHTS PAST OF BEING A SACK OF SHIT

INCLUDE POTTERS UNION LEADERSHIP "as a stain" - yet not mentioning any physical fact of any stain being physical evidence

EXCLUDE POTTERS CAREER AS AN OFFICER in good standing

EXCLUDE INCLUDE HINDU ASIAN HOSTILE TRAITORS

Posted by: 4544644 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:00PM

you can't put orders of character evidence "exclude include" in a first motion - which is apparently what they've done

Posted by: 65j56j6 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:01PM

(the complaint goes in the first motion - THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH - is all that is allowed, period)

Posted by: 6u56 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:03PM

"The defense has made clear its intent to attack Mr. Wright’s character and paint him"

IS THERE AN UNPUBLISHED PRE-TRIAL GET TOGETHER I'M UN-AWARE OF

I HATE THAT SHIT

ALL EVIDENCE AND ARGUEMENTS EXPOSED TO BOTH PARTIES BEFORE TRIAL. NONE OF IT OFF THE PUBLIC RECORD

I DEMAND IT

BUT MORESO QUICK TRIAL - illlegal to spend a million dollars doling around seaching for arguments and evidence after the motion is filed. you get your work done on time and I don't get billed. that's the law

Posted by: 45hjhj456 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:04PM

THE MOTION STATES WHAT VERBS AND PRONOUNS MAY NOT BE USED TO DESCRIBE DANTE

ABSOLUTELY REDARD INCREDIBLE

Posted by: 5456J5 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:07PM

EXCLUDE DANTE'S WARRANT FOR ARREST AND CRIMINAL BEHAVIORS

INCLUDE CHARATER ASSASINATION WITHOUT PHYSICAL INDICATION OF POTTER , AND NOTHING OF GOOD BEHAVIORS

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE FOREIGN TERRORIST , A TRUE SPANISH INQUISITION

Posted by: 4545H ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:08PM

"llegations that Mr. Wright might have been associated with any gangs or gang members should be excluded as utterly irrelevant"

ACTUALLY, i wanna know. if i had some violent gang M.S. member in my neighborhood i'd want police shoot them simply for being armed gang members in the wrong neighborhood

THAT'S THE TRUTH - AND I BELIEVE IT'S JUST

Posted by: 56kj5k6 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:09PM

at this point prosecution is SPAMMING LIKE HELL while never having mentioned the officers were in danger, never saying Dante resisted arrest

Posted by: 5y4556545 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:14PM

i have an idea ...

in other words Dante's mother struck a compensation deal with a lawyer who has in the past worked for that state

and the coming financial case is the cause of all this blabbering and that fucking asian judge throwing the officer under the run

I WILL FIND IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MOTHER'S LAWSUITS and what democrat are in line to benefit from it

and if i had evidence (i am unlikely to) and caught you all - i'd definitely seek a death penalty for those acts

absolutely i would

the restoration of the CORRECT roman law, the death penalty for judges, and it's execution

Posted by: 4566j ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:21PM

to a large - no quadrillion degree - democrats have skipped on microsoft lawsuits - installed microsoft - sued the hell out of USA companies - invested in china - and AWARD HUGE SUMS to democrats

who become party / propaganda leaders and keep the viscious cycle going

while republicans stand by and watch everything go up in smoke - not wanting to break laws to stop the breaking of law - not "acting in kind"

THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT made "multi-million dollar cases, multi-million dollar awards" illegal - put a term cap. but the caps became ignored and democrats are BACK IN FULL SWING

WHICH CANNOT BE IGNORED HERE

Posted by: 45545 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:23PM

"should not go so far as to sanction an attempt to discredit and disgrace a witness by innuendo instead of competent proof"

YOU CANNOT ARGUE THERE WOULD BE NO PROOF HAVING ASSUMED THE COURT WILL EXCLUDE PROOF FROM OTHER CASES

YOU OWE ME $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ FOR FUCKING SPAMMING

Posted by: 45H45JH54 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:25PM

"officers noted that there was an order for protection"

there was no order for protection - there was an order to kick the little niggers ass if they found him

I BET THAT'S A LIE. MOST VEHICLES ARE MORE MODERNLY EQUIPPED: ARMED NOT ARMED. INDICATION OF CRIMINAL RECORD AND WARRANTS FOR ARREST

Posted by: 4nt4n ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:25PM

"There was no discussion of any details about the underlying allegations that led to the issuance of such an order"

you had better be able to prove that, hindu boy

Posted by: 5h45h ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:27PM

"nstead, the officers were attempting to arrest Mr. Wright solely based on his gross-misdemeanor warrant"

the mother fucker just said police had no information - i wanna kill him for SPAMMING

Posted by: t4545 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:29PM

they were NOT protective order charges

they were USE OF WEAPON IN A FELONY charges

very different indeed

Posted by: 46j45j665 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:31PM

"During her time at the hospital, suspected controlled substances were discovered on her person. "

in other words, first time prosecution said anthing true, both were high

AND PROSECUTION LIES TWICE MORE AGAIN: the coroner didn't say how high i bet

NOR DID THEY MENTION THE AMOUNT - whether not it was an amount co-ordinate with dealers

CERTINALY THE KILOGRAMS weighed could be in the complaint. certainly the Court is a place of Weights and Measurements if any place is

Posted by: 6j5jk56 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:34PM

"There is no legitimate purpose for which evidence of this possession of suspected controlled substances could be admitted in this trial"

THERE IS. it could be the motive for fleeing. a CRIMINAL INTENT.

Posted by: 45h4hj5 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:38PM

"Evidence that a witness has been convicted of a crime is only admissible to attack that witness’ credibility when “the crime (1) was punishable by death or imprisonment"

YOUR NIGGER STATE RULES MADE THE DEATH PENALTY ILLEGAL

the law stays the evidence was admittable in a case involving a murder charge (which 10yr in prison, with CRT rasim as motive asserted, certainly is: a murder charge)

INFACT IT'S ILLEGAL TO FILE A 2ND DEGREE MANSLAUGHTER CHARGE WHILE USING CRT RACE CHARGES

THERE AGAIN THE LAWSUIT AND JUDGE ARE FAR BEYOND ANY REASONABLE USE OF THE LAW - OF USING ARMAMENTS AND MILITIA TO "decide a matter"

Posted by: 5h45h ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:39PM

"When determining whether to admit a prior conviction of a prosecution witness"

stop right there. THE ABOVE SAID OFFICERS CANNOT HAVE KNOWN OF ANY PRIORS.

BUT YOU NOW ADMIT THERE WERE PRIORS WITHOTU STATING THE NATURE
"

IF I COULD ONLY STRANGLE YOUR HINDU ASS FROM WHERE I SIT

Posted by: JN6556 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:44PM

PRIOR OFFENSES are not supposed to be used in convictions

HOWEVER prosecution's case

first says "solely on procedure" (but can't cite lack of procedure since they're lying they will and can't)

next says "jailtime is due moreso for CRT charges"

HOWEVER - THAT IMBIBES the officers were never in danger

HOWEVER - THEY WERE ARRESTING A FELON - and were in danger

PRIOR CONVICTIONS HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ARRESTS AND WARRANTS - and that is where this complaint is - within an arrest

whether the COURT can rule on Dante's past convictions was ALREADY MUTE by his being dead. and the CITATION IS A HINDU LIE. the citation does NOT extend to officers performing an arrest and "whether they should be armed just incase".

ONCE AGAIN we have a hindu asian adding inclusions exclusions for an asian judge

Posted by: 456jnm56jmn5 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:57PM

"his discretion is limited by the defendant’s Sixth Amendment right to confront the witnesses against her and the court must be cautious not to preclude cross-examination designed to reveal bias"

THE HINDU ASIAN FUCKS ARE SAYING THE COURT HAS THE POWER TO PREVENT ANY CROSS EXAMINATION THAT MIGHT REVEAL THE TRUTH

IT IS NOT A REQUEST I BELIEVE IF I CHECK THE COURT RECORDS THEY PERFORMED THIS CRT CRIME ON THE OFFICER

======================================

they had nothing as to 10yr or criminal conviction based "soley on police procedure"

to get the oncoming MULTI MILLION DOLLAR LAWSUIT IN WHICH COUNTY LAWYERS WOULD GREEDILY BE AWARDED

they needed to add negative motive "CRT motive" for lack of procedure - or they'd fail in both lawsuits and remain in the POOR REAL ESTATE OF MINNEAPOLIS like the rest (per say - they are rich bastards already)

HOWEVER - THEY NEVER SHOWED ANY POLICE TRAINING "BOOK" (and books are all different) proving Mrs Potter had an legal obligation NOT to shoot

LINE AND VERSE WHO SAYS SHOOTING WAS NOT AN OPTION?

i say the officers were getting deeper in a rabbit hole they were trained not to get into - and the woman knew it

her decision as an officer doesn't have to be perfect. it only has to be reasonable and in good faith. there is allot of commonwealth law past cases saying the same

THE TRAINING AND LEGAL CODE defense cited calling her act "clearly illegal" has infact in past cases been rules as "wise and completed correctly".

I THINK PROSECUTION IS LYING , I'VE CHALLENGED THEM TO PROVE THERE WAS ANY MALFEASANCE

LINE AND VERSE, ABSOLUTELY PERTINET INSTRUCTION AND LEGAL REPERCUSSION EDUCATION, NOTHING LESS

Posted by: hj56j6556 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 11:59PM

the exact citation of training and law which says

"an officer cannot act in defense until a struggling nigger has pulled a weapon out from under the seat and shot an officer"

because that's exactly what was going on - a struggle with an armed drug user

THE CITATION MUST CITE THE OFFICERS legally liable not to shoot unless (a) a weapon is seen or (b) first shot at , and a prison sentence for doing so IN HER TRAINING and reinforce dwith reminders in training

Posted by: 45h45 ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:01AM

Mr. Wright’s mother, Katie Bryant, was convicted on October 26, 2020 for felony second-degree controlled substance possession

the county is setting up millioins in lawsuits against the county by the mother

she's a drug addict and will be a puppet in the hands of the lawyer who will make out like a bandit

AND

need to keep democrats in power so he's not arrested for the legal scams he's running in Minneapolis

so he'll contribute to the party - they will remind him to i'm sure

Posted by: 46j646j ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:04AM

"The State has previously noted that several protests, marches, vigils, and other demonstrations in Mr. Wright’s name have taken place since Defendant killed him"

THE QUESTION TO NOT A SACK OF SHIT ASIAN JUGDE IS

DID THE STATE / COUNTY ARRANGE THOSE PROTESTS. SUCH AS "issuing a city citation of parade not collecting fees - while barring conservative parades and insisting on high fees" DON'T THINK I'M FUCKING STUPID

IF THE STATE PARTICIPATED IN PROTESTS PRECEEDING THE TRIAL - THEY CAN BE IN QUITE ALLOT OF TROUBLE WITH THE LAW

it's highly highly illegal. not treason. but a jail term

Posted by: 45hy45hj4 ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:07AM

I SEE HINTS IN THE MOTIONS, A MOTION WAS TOTALLY DEVOTED TO PRESS RELEASE AND GOVERNMENT FUNDING WHICH WOULD CLINTON BILL BE ATTACHED TO A REQUEST OR IT WOULDN'T NEED TO BE ON PAPER ...

I SEE HINTS MINNESOTA USED TAXPAYER MONEY, COURT FUNDS, TO ARRANGE A DEMOCRAT SAVORY CRT PUBLICITY OF JAILING A COP

I HOPE TEXAS NATIONAL GUARD IS LISTENING AND WONDERS IF IT CAN BE PROVEN

Posted by: a horse of course ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:17AM

THE HORSE CASE - DIVERTING FOR A MOMENT

the horse wasn't injured the Judge and county are clueless

i don't know how i want a leash put on these frothing at the mouth idiots

1) the horse was still laughing. if a woman punched me on the arm wen i was a stud i'd have not felt it. feelings tho. today i'm not a stud but challenge i an still take her same hit to the arm

2) a horse's head is extremely resillient and dead to punches

3) the horse had seen luscious grass and wanted to roam it. but it was dangerous so he / she was punished

4) i had a bonified lifetime FARM OWNER AND HORSE BREEDER tell me you "had to hit the horse when they caused danger" that the horse wouldn't pay attention to you unless you did. he repeated himself, instructing me he was a horse trainer and i had to, until i hit the horse. which the horse ignored

5) how about those beans? come prosecute me. i'm waiting.

Posted by: 45hy45h ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:20AM

UN-DIVERT

THE PARENTS OF DAUNTE ATTENDED PROTESTS - THE prosecution stated the state would block any evidence they had - (ie, especially if the state and lawyers and suing family had arranged them using government money after FILING A MOTION REQUESTING TV PUBLICITY OF THE TRIAL)

you better watch your ass jackasses - i'm onto you

Posted by: 6u56j656 ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:21AM

CREATING A CONVICTION FOR AN ONCOMING LAWSUIT

is absolutely not out of consideration

especially when we guess the state will not only take the home (of Potter's children)

BUT ALSO GET AWARDED BY STATE DEMOCRATS who are avoiding: ELECTION LAWS

Posted by: 5yg45h45 ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:24AM

CONCLUSION The Court is imbued with the discretion and authority “to protect witnesses from harassment” and to exclude irrelevant evidence. State v. Carroll, 639 N.W.2d 623, 628 (Minn. Ct. App. 2002). For the reasons stated above, the Court grant the State’s motion to exclude at trial evidence of all of the allegations or conduct

=======================

so Anne Coulter was right. does she read law or did a person inform her the case was HOT

-------------------------

THE MOTION ABOVE CLEARLY SAYS THEY INTENDED TO BURY THE COP AND AWARD THE PARENTS WHILE MAKING A MEDIA BLITZ

JUST AS ANNE COULTER SAID

Posted by: 45hj4j54 ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:26AM

Filed in District CourtState of Minnesota6/30/2021 4:03 PM

ALL CASES ARE IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST - YOU FECKLESS PIECE OF CRAP

YOU ALL STOP HIDING COURT PAPERS - AND I DON'T MEAN SOME I MEAN ALL

Posted by: 45545h ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:27AM

1 Madeline Holcombe, At least 100 people arrested on tense sixth night of protests as Daunte Wright’s loved ones mourn for his son, CNN (Apr. 17, 2021)

CNN WAS USED AS A CITATION IN A LEGAL CASE

THEY ARE KNOWN FOR LYING AND CAUSING RIOTS - AND BEING ANTI-AMERICAN - AND ASKING FOR DONALD TRUMP'S MURDER

ASIAN JUDGE

Posted by: 466HJ4556J6 ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:30AM

STATE’S MEMORANDUM IN OPPOSITION TO DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO DISMISS COUNT I OF THE AMENDED COMPLAINT

where is the defendant's motion ? hiding it?

show your motion online and make people pay $12 to get a copy from the police holding house of the defendant's motions? is that the game?

i wanna kill you democrat assholes

Posted by: 45h45hj54 ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:33AM

"These trainings included warnings and information about the risks of confusing a Taser with a firearm and the deadly consequences of doing so. "

#1 i'm not confused - she should have shot Dante is a probable acceptable outcome considering the kind of arrest and fighting during it

#2 THE STATE ADMITTED IT IS A PROBLEM, THEREFORE CANNOT CONVIT POTTER WHEN THEY KNEW IT WAS A PROBLEM

#3 i would say no less than 0.40 calibre for a female office and large black drug using usually armed male

Posted by: 56ju566 ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:35AM

THE STATE IS LYING. THEY DID NOT CITE ANY DAY OF THE LESSON, THE INSTRUCTOR, THE CONTENT, THE LINE AND VERSE, THE YOUTUBE SHE SIGNED AS SEEING

I MOTION THEY PROVE SHE WAS INFORMED SHE'D BE IN PRISON FOR 10 YR IF A NIGGER TRYING TO KILL HER FELLOW OFFICERS WAS SHOT BEFORE AN OFFICE WAS SHOT

I'M QUITE CERTAIN PAST LEGAL CASES PREVENT THE TRAINING ACADEMY OF MAKING SUCH LEGAL CLAIMS

Posted by: 4H545H ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:39AM

"Under Minnesota law, a person is guilty of first-degree manslaughter when the person “causes the death of another in committing or attempting to commit a misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor offense with such force and violence that death of or great bodily harm to any person was reasonably foreseeable” "

UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, this is like charging a FIREMAN for tripping up a hose and causing a house to burn with a baby inside

while it's true they are instructed not to trip over hoses

THE CITATIONS ARE AWFUL

THE CITATIONS PERTAIN TO OTHER KINDS OF DEATHS - NOT THOSE EXPECTED THAT MIGHT OCCUR DURING THE FURY OF A FELONY ARREST

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOU ASSHOLES OWE ME FOR SPAMMING THE LEGAL SYSTEM

Posted by: h4j44656 ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:40AM

THE COMPLAINT AND THE RECORD ESTABLISH PROBABLE CAUSE FOR FIRST-DEGREE MANSLAUGHTER.Under Minnesota law, a judge wears HORSE BLINDERS

because she's a lazy asian bitch who hates USA and is paid to do it. be fired if she didn't

Posted by: 353453 ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:43AM

defendant recklessly used or handled a firearm

SHE HELD IT FIRMLY AIMING IN BETWEEN THREE OFFICERS

OFFICERS WHO HAD GOTTEN THEMSELVES IN A MESS AND WERE GETTING FURTHER INTO THE RABIT HOLE

FIRED A LITTLE SOON - BUT HEY. nobody's perfect. the officers were certainly in danger. and they were getting deeper in it

I WOULDN'T SAY MISHANDLED. I WOULD SAY FIRMLY HANDLED. Rigidly.

Posted by: 45455645 ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:45AM

“consciously knew she was about to fire her ‘gun’

OH AND THAT'S NOT INUENDO ???

I WANNA STRANGLE THAT FUCKING HINDU ASIAN

FUCKING LIAR. FUCKING SPAMMER.

SHE TOLD THE OTHER OFFICERS TO TAZE, BUT THEY WERE BUSY DOING THE WRONG THINGS

WHICH WASN'T WHAT THEY WERE TRAINED TO DO

Posted by: 5U6J5665 ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:46AM

The State is not alleging that Defendant intentionally killed Mr. Wright.

lying ass hindu asian

WE SAW THE MOTION IT WAS ONLINE. YOU SPECIFICALLY CITED CNN IN ONE. IN OTHER CRT RACE CHARGES THAT SUPPOSEDLY WOULD COME FROM HER BEING A UNION LEADER.

Posted by: 46U656I5 ()
Date: December 27, 2021 12:49AM

Glock 9mm firearm

that's bullshit! it's not Made in USA !!

9mm is also well known to not stop a criminal well - it's small arms

ok for a male officer i think a female should be better protected AND MADE IN USA

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.