HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
skins from CS GO ?
Posted by: Delbcheck ()
Date: September 28, 2021 09:12AM

Where do you get skins from CS GO ?
I would like to play on mirage with a cool awp !!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: skins from CS GO ?
Posted by: PapaSterling ()
Date: October 01, 2021 03:46AM

Hello Dear all, I was looking for an update for my sound tactics and briefly I have found this one from skinsmonkey.com just in short, amazing, that increased the power of sound,its clarity, everything is much better, and all at a convinient price. When you see that someody says theat only the game is important rather than its pecularities or video consoling,or the audio part, do not trust them, since only in the moment when all of the 3 parts like: visualization, audio, and feeling parts are not conneceted, the game would be hearthless since the combination of the kids' senses,are increasing the satisfaction and you are having fun even much better

Posted by: Bill Shiphr ()
Date: October 08, 2021 10:16AM

I am just playing ranked matches a lot and often receive them randomly. Sometimes I also open cases

Posted by: Valpor ()
Date: October 08, 2021 11:08AM

Is anyone playing a counter strike here? This is my favorite online game and I recently bought new items like awp corticera on this platform, which was a real discovery for me. My friend says that I can even trade my skins and withdraw money quickly with low commissions. I never thought thatI can get money by playing cs:go.

Posted by: ConnorVaughan ()
Date: October 28, 2021 07:38AM

Skins in cs go are not such an important part of the game, because nothing depends on them, it's just an adornment to please the eye. However, if you still want to find yourself good skins, then there are actually many ways, you can study the encyclopedia https://globalcsgo.com / so that you can understand which skins you need, and which ones you should not buy on the trading platform at all. Personally, I consider skins optional and do not buy them, I only get them in a game way, or I borrow them from my friends for a few days, and then I give them back.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2021 07:38AM by ConnorVaughan.

Posted by: Machemaio ()
Date: March 21, 2022 02:26AM

I can recommend a game called CALL OF DUTY: WARZONE. I play it myself, very lively world well-drawn, I like the online battles. You can learn about weapon skins, on this page . I think that with skins you become even stronger, it makes you enjoy the game even more. I recommend this site!

Posted by: Bastony ()
Date: July 19, 2022 04:46PM

Hello everyone, can anyone give me some useful advice on how to increase the value of my skin?

Posted by: Leandro ()
Date: July 19, 2022 04:49PM

Hello, the only way to raise the price of a skin is to put rare stickers on it. Most often, if the skin has stickers, then the buyer will pay approximately 15-20% additionally from the cost of the sticker. By the way, https://bloodycase.com/ has a very large selection of rare stickers for skins and, most importantly, at a very modest price.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 17, 2022 10:35AM

Eat shit and die spammer

Attachments:
_steamy.gif
_steamy.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.