HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Antonin Scalia law school
Posted by: Legal beagle ()
Date: September 07, 2021 05:41PM

Is it any good? I am thinking about going to law school and it looks good to me. It’s local, I can go part time and is cheaper than GW, Georgetown or AU.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Antonin Scalia law school
Posted by: LoCo Lawyer ()
Date: September 07, 2021 05:47PM

If you aren’t going to a T-15 law school I would say it’s not worth going to law school. You are probably not going to get a job at a white shoe firm or biglaw with a law degree from Mason. Not trying to discourage you, just know what you’re up against. There are UVA and GULC grads who can’t even get jobs right now.

Posted by: Scalia's Record of Shame ()
Date: September 07, 2021 05:49PM

Great if you want to practice Republican Sharia Law in Texas.

Posted by: LoCo Lawyer ()
Date: September 07, 2021 05:58PM

Forgot to mention scholarships. If you can get a partial or free ride, law school outside the T-15 might be worth it. I got a free ride from W&M that I took over an offer from Cornell. I regretted this all through 1 & 2L, but the thought of $265k in student debt changed this. Idk anything about AS law, but I would think about other options outside the immediate area.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.