HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What is the best forex broker you can recommend to a newbie for low cost trading?
Posted by: free stown ()
Date: August 21, 2021 09:29AM

What is the best forex broker you can recommend to a newbie for low cost trading?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What is the best forex broker you can recommend to a newbie for low cost trading?
Posted by: patrick Blizzak ()
Date: August 22, 2021 04:11AM

Hi, it is always risky so be careful jumping into investing into any stocks without understanding their concept, use and the market overall. You cam start from pocket option https://tradersunion.com/brokers/binary/view/pocketoption/ just to be on the safe side. The broker strives to make the trading process as simple, clear, and convenient as possible. Hope it can help. Cheers

Re: What is the best forex broker you can recommend to a newbie for low cost trading?
Posted by: olivia davis ()
Date: August 22, 2021 04:48AM

If you understand the basics of economics and can understand financial language as enunciated in balance sheet, cash flow statement and profit and loss account then an intermediary is not required at all.

At best you need someone with whom you can bounce off ideas. A peer in the office may be a better option.

Posted by: segment ()
Date: August 22, 2021 08:26AM

My top recommendations for RoboMarkets. It has fast execution, more than 12,000 instruments, free withdrawals 2 times a month. and other benefits.
With RoboMarkets I have invested in gold. There is information about xauusd charts here https://www.robomarkets.com/beginners/info/charts/metals/xauusd/. It is a profitable investment object

Posted by: Balance Blind ()
Date: September 13, 2021 02:39AM

Well, I'm not sure if my broker will be suitable for you, but you do need to check the brokers you want to use because they can easily be scams.

Posted by: Mark H Black ()
Date: September 13, 2021 03:48AM

Oh, don't you think that trading is quite risky? I'm too worried that I might lose money, so I don't trade. But did you know that there are other ways of profiting in the trading sphere than just trade currency? Then you need to learn more about affiliate programs. I believe if you know what is hedging, then you can easily join such a program and profit.

Posted by: 7i6o67o ()
Date: September 13, 2021 07:24AM

segment Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My top recommendations for RoboMarkets. It has
> fast execution, more than 12,000 instruments, free
> withdrawals 2 times a month. and other benefits.
> With RoboMarkets I have invested in gold. There is
> information about xauusd charts here
> https://www.robomarkets.com/beginners/info/charts/
> metals/xauusd/. It is a profitable investment
> object

ffu has a few articles on electronic trading fraud

SUCH AS - MANY PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED TO TRADE SUB-MILISECOND

OTHER TRADERS ARE FORCED TO PLACE CALLS AND WAIT FOR TRADES

DEMOCRATS CALL FOR NATION WIDE (IN USA ONLY) TRADING FREEZES WHEN FOREIGN COMPANIES ARE LOOSING IN THE MARKET

Posted by: fxrock ()
Date: December 03, 2021 06:35PM

There are many good and reliable forex brokers for beginners but you need to do a bit of your own research as different traders have different needs. Start by visiting a review site and see what brokers and features you like, also what platform you'd like to use and see for yourself.

Posted by: gonee ()
Date: May 31, 2022 05:54AM

Forex trading can offer you a really huge number of opportunities. You can earn even without leaving your home, you just need a good internet connection and a computer. It is also important to have a good trading platform on which you want to trade and I can help you with its choice. I think you should join now FBS.
As for me, this trading platform is currently one of the best and most reliable.
Hope my advice helps you.

Posted by: Hard Steel ()
Date: May 31, 2022 07:24AM

I have a 11 inch shaft and an uncircumcised forex.

Posted by: Georg81 ()
Date: June 14, 2022 09:57AM

Hello! I myself am new to trading, but I have already gained some experience. Choosing a reliable broker is really important. For myself, I personally chose between Admiral Markets and FxPro. A good review is available at the link below Admiral Markets vs FxPro https://tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/fxpro/fxpro-vs-admiral-markets/

Posted by: Iahar ()
Date: August 23, 2022 08:38AM

Interesting

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 18, 2022 10:43AM

Georg81 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello! I myself am new to trading, but I have
> already gained some experience. Choosing a
> reliable broker is really important. For myself, I
> personally chose between Admiral Markets and
> FxPro. A good review is available at the link
> below Admiral Markets vs FxPro
> https://tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/fxpro/
> fxpro-vs-admiral-markets/

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.