HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
U.S. moved Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, into its highest travel advisory tier, "Level 4 - Do Not Travel"
Posted by: Covid Lies ()
Date: August 11, 2021 03:19PM

New concerning results, Israel 2021 (Prof. Retsef Levi)
MDA Emergency calls:
25% increase in Cardiac arrests & Heart attacks (16-29).
83.6% increase in Heart attacks (Women 20-29).
According to the study, this increase was correlated with Mass vaccination.

https://twitter.com/RanIsraeli/status/1425002893116166144?s=20

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: U.S. moved Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, into its highest travel advisory tier, "Level 4 - Do Not Travel"
Posted by: Israel - your US tax dollars ()
Date: August 11, 2021 10:17PM

Israel - your United States tax dollars at work.

Re: U.S. moved Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, into its highest travel advisory tier, "Level 4 - Do Not Travel"
Posted by: Greg Bjorg ()
Date: November 28, 2021 02:35AM

Hello everyone I got over the coronavirus at the beginning of its appearance. He was no longer ill, although he was near the infected. I don't want to get vaccinated. I don't trust this vaccine. There are many people in Russia with the same views. And you can travel there with a visa. I have issued myself a 3-year Russian visa on the website https://www.russia-travel.com/visa-services/. Now I continue to travel quietly. I learned a lot of new interesting people and places. Finally, I got to know the culture of this country at least a little.

Posted by: Akriles ()
Date: April 12, 2022 10:10AM

I have been living in Israel for a long time.

Posted by: The Truth About It ()
Date: April 12, 2022 02:36PM

The Truth About It
Attachments:
jews - israel 101.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.