2018 - 67,000 miles, $74,000 , new price over $84,000. it has about 100 features i'd pay to remove so that later common repairs would be "reasonable not a nightmare"
(a gasoline King cab used, in the 1990's, went for more like $7,000)
whatever the ads say "tradesman blah blah"
* this truck is NOT a dual axel
* it is a diesel 4wd - but doesn't say made in usa cummings - diesel of china?
* IT DOESN'T HAVE THE TOW PACKAGE - a trailer will burn out your trans quickly
* it doesn't have PLOW kit/hookup installed
* it doesn't have farm PTO outputs installed in the transfer case
* trade trucks have tool boxes and or ladder racks out the ass - this has a regular bed with a cheap liner
* has police remote disable chips. cost to remove? yea, Porche people love replacing chips - a sport even
* has Android Auto (foreign attack hack "compatible")? costs how much to REMOVE all bullshit wire harnesses so truck can be worked on ?