HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BREAKING NEWS!! ANTI-VAXERS are CREATING "scary" stories to justify their IRRATIONAL FEARS. While INSANE stories & WHACK-A-MOLE stats are entertaining, just remember: ALL-NEW ZOMBIE variants are lurking nearby, just waiting for your resistance to drop!!
Posted by: Anonymous Abuser ()
Date: June 22, 2021 07:29PM

Your stories, links, charts and stats are all pretty funny!

I hope you post much more of the same.

Your posts squeeze out the turd posters, right? Or do you posters squeeze out the turds?

Options: ReplyQuote
yacub
Date: June 22, 2021 07:32PM

as you wish...
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 11.56.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 11.24.52 AM.png

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! ANTI-VAXERS are CREATING "scary" stories to justify their IRRATIONAL FEARS. While INSANE stories & WHACK-A-MOLE stats are entertaining, just remember: ALL-NEW ZOMBIE variants are lurking nearby, just waiting for your resistance to dr
Date: June 22, 2021 07:46PM

oh fuck it

ewe win

om gonna go get vaxxxxxed tonight

eye could use a shot in the arm as mye thorazine scrip is timing out

BREAKING NEWS!! ANTI-VAXERS are CREATING "scary" stories to justify their IRRATIONAL FEARS. While INSANE stories & WHACK-A-MOLE stats are entertaining, just remember: ALL-NEW ZOMBIE variants are lurking nearby, just waiting for your resistance to drop!!
Posted by: Dubious Conjecturer ()
Date: June 22, 2021 07:54PM

I don't see any problems with any of the vaccines.

Some of you need a hobby other than posting.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! ANTI-VAXERS are CREATING "scary" stories to justify their IRRATIONAL FEARS. While INSANE stories & WHACK-A-MOLE stats are entertaining, just remember: ALL-NEW ZOMBIE variants are lurking nearby, just waiting for your resistance to dr
Date: June 22, 2021 08:00PM

the reaI General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oh fuck it
>
> ewe win
>
> om gonna go get vaxxxxxed tonight
>
> eye could use a shot in the arm as mye thorazine
> scrip is timing out

hey there faggot

eye cee you still have nothing to offer

Posted by: Antivaxers love to self-reply! ()
Date: June 22, 2021 08:08PM

What? Their posts aren't already stupid enough?
Reply to yourselves, morons.

Posted by: Antivacksers are hilarious ()
Date: June 22, 2021 09:02PM

The world is gloomy but they make me laugh my ass off!

Posted by: Antivacksers are hilarious ()
Date: June 22, 2021 09:03PM

The world is gloomy but they make me laugh my ass off!

Date: June 22, 2021 09:42PM

eye am providing vaxes to anyone who dares

we guarantee each vax for purity and jizzistics

come vax wif me

Posted by: Dude you contradict yourself ()
Date: June 22, 2021 10:12PM

You say one thing and then you say something else. I think you are my wife. My wife gives head and swallows. Do you?

Posted by: Dumbass shitlibs ()
Date: June 22, 2021 10:24PM

OP believes there are "zombie variants"!!!!!!

Libtardz!
Lolz!

Posted by: Zombie Variants Unlimited ()
Date: June 22, 2021 11:00PM

We are in the medical regeneration business. We have been contrcontracted to render "zombie variants" feasible. Our success has been rapid and impressive

Posted by: So Zombie variants are real? ()
Date: June 23, 2021 05:53AM

Faucci never metioned zombie variants

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.