HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump Cheers Nigeria’s Twitter Ban, Calls On Other Countries to Follow Suit
Posted by: Biden's 3rd World Shithole ()
Date: June 09, 2021 10:21AM

President Trump is still too nice. Twitter is a terrorist organization, nothing else.

President Trump on Tuesday cheered Nigeria’s decision to ban Twitter from the country and called on other countries to follow suit.

The Nigerian government last Friday announced it is suspending Twitter operations in the country indefinitely.

Twitter suspended Nigeria’s president Muhammadu Buhari last Thursday for “abusive behavior.”

Buhari tweeted a warning to ‘insurrectionists’ on Thursday so Twitter stepped in and suspended his account.

“Many of those misbehaving today are too young to be aware of the destruction and loss of lives that occurred during the Nigerian Civil War,” Buhari tweeted.

“Those of us in the fields for 30 months, who went through the war, will treat them in the language they understand,” he added.

Nigeria responded Friday by suspending Twitter’s operations in the country.

President Trump praised Nigeria and said he should have done the same while he was president.

“Congratulations to the country of Nigeria, who just banned Twitter because they banned their President. More COUNTRIES should ban Twitter and Facebook for not allowing free and open speech—all voices should be heard,” Trump said in a statement.

“In the meantime, competitors will emerge and take hold. Who are they to dictate good and evil if they themselves are evil? Perhaps I should have done it while I was President. But Zuckerberg kept calling me and coming to the White House for dinner telling me how great I was. 2024?” Trump added.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Cheers Nigeria’s Twitter Ban, Calls On Other Countries to Follow Suit
Posted by: Trump, King of the Chickenshits ()
Date: June 09, 2021 10:23AM

Getting desperate, Meade.

Re: Trump Cheers Nigeria’s Twitter Ban, Calls On Other Countries to Follow Suit
Posted by: Libs are terrorists ()
Date: June 10, 2021 07:20AM

Libs are terrorists.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.