HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
white people are disgusting humanoids and we should charge for every breath they take
Posted by: zerxesva ()
Date: June 20, 2010 04:38PM

white people are disgusting humanoids and we should charge them for every breath they take

edit by Cary: Moved to Off-Topic. To the poster: Do NOT create off-topic threads in the Fairfax General forum! Last chance or you will be banned.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2010 04:47PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: white people are disgusting humanoids and should charge for every breath they take
Posted by: Don'Juan ()
Date: June 20, 2010 04:41PM

kind of like the niggers on trinity parkway

Re: white people are disgusting humanoids and we should charge for every breath they take
Posted by: gringo's on 4th of july ()
Date: June 20, 2010 04:45PM

or charge the white folks for breathin on there front porch.or the gringo's on 4th of july. or when ever there out an about

Re: white people are disgusting humanoids and we should charge for every breath they take
Posted by: king zers ()
Date: July 11, 2012 11:30PM

alls i know is that yes i does seen a white man smell like cornpown and yes i does go to my momma and get high with her eryday....tag em and bag em...ur welcome white scum bags....im back bitches
ps my father said ni*ger so imma say nig*er too....f*ckin fags all of use go get a fuckin tan white people

Posted by: tax payer ()
Date: July 11, 2012 11:58PM

Keep it up and I will cut off your welfare checks.

Date: July 12, 2012 12:15AM

The truth? Of the 46 million people living in poverty in America in 2010, the U.S. census revealed that 31 million were white. Ten million were black.
So What Do the Numbers Tell Us About Poverty?

White Americans, poor and middle-class alike, receive the vast majority of tax-funded government assistance programs, from monthly assistance to Social Security to food stamps

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 12, 2012 12:34AM

Another lesson on why you shouldn't use a common screen name across the internet.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/ZerxesVA

27 / M / Straight / Single

Fairfax, Virginia

Looking for a friendship and Hangout. If a serious relationship comes about then i'm fine with that too.I don't take life to serious so i love 2 work hard and play even harder. People with great personalities are what attract me and great 1st impressions are awesome 2! Im cool with all types of music and food. I'm very laid back with people but also I'm very focused and want to start a family one day but now im just looking for a good friend or maybe more. Let me know ladies!!!!

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2012 12:35AM by eesh.
Attachments:
10438775164248926271.jpeg
1061724320883685968.jpeg
1212067319810977314.jpeg
13541628958464289102.jpeg

Posted by: King zers ()
Date: July 12, 2012 12:38AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2012 12:35AM by eesh.
Attachments:

Date: July 12, 2012 12:44AM

who the fuck is that dude? haha i typed in zerxesva and that photo came up....hahaha nice try fucker. any who white people suck big dick

Posted by: monkey ()
Date: July 12, 2012 12:47AM

king zers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> who the fuck is that dude? haha i typed in
> zerxesva and that photo came up....hahaha nice try
> fucker. any who white people suck big dick

You're ugly.

Posted by: that dude is ugly ()
Date: July 12, 2012 12:49AM

that dude is ugly haha

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 12, 2012 01:01AM

king zers Wrote:
> who the fuck is that dude? haha i typed in
> zerxesva and that photo came up....hahaha nice try
> fucker. any who white people suck big dick

So there are two of you in Fairfax with that unique screen name? You both just happen to have a rabid hatred of white people, too? You both just happen to only post during the summer months?

Wow.

Posted by: eesh is gay christoper werner ()
Date: July 12, 2012 01:09AM

Posted by: fruit cake prada man ()
Date: July 12, 2012 01:11AM

eesh is so gay for posting himself online like a fruitcake....prada denim haha what a fag Christopher A. Werner of 1118 Grove Avenue #33 Richmond, Va. 23220, phone#(804)852-3901

Posted by: rowjfoiewfoe ()
Date: July 12, 2012 01:13AM

someone's drunk again...

fruit cake prada man Wrote:
> eesh is so gay for posting himself online like a
> fruitcake....prada denim haha what a fag
> Christopher A. Werner of 1118 Grove Avenue #33
> Richmond, Va. 23220, phone#(804)852-3901

Posted by: Vera ()
Date: July 12, 2012 01:14AM

eesh Wrote:
> king zers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > who the fuck is that dude? haha i typed in
> > zerxesva and that photo came up....hahaha nice
> try
> > fucker. any who white people suck big dick
>
>
>
>
> So there are two of you in Fairfax with that
> unique screen name? You both just happen to have a
> rabid hatred of white people, too? You both just
> happen to only post during the summer months?
>
>
> Wow.

He's also Latino like the loser on ok cupid.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/329997/330176.html#msg-330176

Posted by: eesh is a crimnal and a pedophile here look ()
Date: July 12, 2012 01:14AM

Christopher A. Werner of 1118 Grove Avenue #33 Richmond, Va. 23220, phone#(804)852-3901 is a crimnal and a pedophile here look http://www.christopherawerner.blogspot.com/

Posted by: quit stalking theMeeper faggot eesh ()
Date: July 12, 2012 01:18AM

http://www.christopherawerner.blogspot.com/ is a stalker and has been charged with doing so...stay away from eesh

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.