HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Production and sales down get my wife and her company a pay cut
Posted by: Biden's 3rd World Shithole ()
Date: April 27, 2021 07:26AM

It's happening. My wife's company who caters to the service industry is struggling in the Biden economy. What was once a booming company unable to hire enough people under Trump is now laying people off and cutting pay. Her pay was cut 10%. That's $12k a year less. The icing on the cake is the owner is a hardcore liberal who took the Trump money and went on a lavish vacation with it and did nothing for the business with the money but cooked the books to make it look like he did so they wouldn't have to pay it back.

Thanks Biden.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Production and sales down get my wife and her company a pay cut
Posted by: Do Nothing Don ()
Date: April 27, 2021 07:55AM

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the Trump virus for the last year and a half. Perhaps if Trump had done something, anything to prevent it, we would all be doing better right now.
So tell us, what Biden policy caused this pay cut?

Posted by: PPP Will Be Revealed As A Hoax ()
Date: April 27, 2021 08:03AM

The Biden administration is ramming through all of this 2T stimulus knowing full well that it will more than bankrupt our country and make us slaves to the globalists. The Demonrats always try to sugar-coat the turd, but tell everyone else that it's just an odd looking candy bar that has to be tasted to be believed.

Anyone remember Pelosi saying that you have to pass Obamacare in order to know what's in the bill? Yeah, she fucked so many Americans that were doing okay without the fraudcare, but they rammed it down our throats!

Anyone else wondering why the government is trying to bribe the holdouts that aren't getting vaccinated? Just wait and see how bad that fucks up your immunity system down the road. When life expectancy starts to drop, like Bill Clinton's pants, there's nothing anyone can do, but die at a younger age than should be. Maybe that's not such a bad thing after all.....

Posted by: vdugj ()
Date: April 27, 2021 08:09AM

The $2 trillion focused on rescuing blue state pension plans. Over $750 billion went to state and local governments to help them offset wuhan flu losses, but the vast majority of that money is going to supplement huge pension plans at all levels of these blue states that were bankrupt.

Posted by: you no say ()
Date: April 27, 2021 08:48AM

You people voted for this shit.

Posted by: your logic is weak ()
Date: April 27, 2021 09:05AM

Biden's 3rd World Shithole Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's happening. My wife's company who caters to
> the service industry is struggling in the Biden
> economy. What was once a booming company unable to
> hire enough people under Trump is now laying
> people off and cutting pay. Her pay was cut 10%.
> That's $12k a year less. The icing on the cake is
> the owner is a hardcore liberal who took the Trump
> money and went on a lavish vacation with it and
> did nothing for the business with the money but
> cooked the books to make it look like he did so
> they wouldn't have to pay it back.
>
> Thanks Biden.

Let's get this straight. The company was doing well enough in 2020 when Trump was in office that they did not have to resort to pay cuts, even though the owner was taking government money and spending it on himself rather than to help the company. However in the three months since Biden took office it has tanked? It sounds more like asshole owner ran out of government money and is now looking at cutting employee pay to maintain the cash flow he wants. That isn't Biden's fault. It is the boss's fault...and your wife's for choosing to work for that asshole.

Posted by: I heard that someone said ()
Date: April 27, 2021 09:46AM

Biden's 3rd World Shithole Wrote:
> It's happening. My wife's company who caters to
> the service industry is struggling in the Biden
> economy. What was once a booming company unable to
> hire enough people under Trump is now laying
> people off and cutting pay. Her pay was cut 10%.
> That's $12k a year less. The icing on the cake is
> the owner is a hardcore liberal who took the Trump
> money and went on a lavish vacation with it and
> did nothing for the business with the money but
> cooked the books to make it look like he did so
> they wouldn't have to pay it back.
>
> Thanks Biden.

Let's be real
Your wife is a whore
Her boss is a pimp
Business is down because Americans kicked out the pervert and all the perverts in his administration
Thus less men in town wanting your wife's services

Posted by: nuwwj ()
Date: April 27, 2021 10:28AM

you no say Wrote:
> You people voted for this shit.

Ahhh, look. Someone who still believes we voted for this. lol

Xiden got around 54 million votes at most according to an analysis of the real voting patterns vs the Dominion-infused voting patterns.

Posted by: Jorjihno Best ()
Date: May 09, 2021 05:02PM

In order to start a small business and keep it going for a long time, you'll need the right skills and consistent funding. Promising business ideas, in most situations, help you develop rapidly in the market and increase your opportunities. Many businesses already employ a well-developed marketing plan that attracts a large number of customers. Flexible funding, as in your wife's case, in addition to marketing, is required to raise the necessary funds to finance the company. Many clients request a payment delay of several weeks, and the entrepreneurs use factoring services. As a result, you and your wife will be in a better position.

Posted by: KCKCU ()
Date: May 10, 2021 12:50PM

Tell your wife, she can work for my Co. I'll give her what she was making originally + 10%. Of course, there's a catch. She has to suck me off while I dress up in womens underwear. It's even beif she's a larger girl so I can wear hers.

Posted by: KCKCU Do You Suck Cock? ()
Date: May 10, 2021 01:05PM

I can bring you my wife's clothes and you can wear them as you blow me!

Posted by: FPTN4 ()
Date: May 10, 2021 01:25PM

KCKCU Do You Suck Cock? Wrote:
--------------------------------------------------
> I can bring you my wife's clothes and you can wear
> them as you blow me!

No, moron, I said she sux my dick. WTF is wrong with you? Can't you read? Oh, maybe you're a FCPS "grad" so you can't.

Posted by: jeshfegh ()
Date: May 10, 2021 01:51PM

Do Nothing Don Wrote:

> So tell us, what Biden policy caused this pay cut?

I don't know if it's in effect yet but the increase in corporate taxes will adversely affect employment as well as increase the cost of goods. Small businesses will not be able to absorb the tax increase because they don't get the best pricing from the manufacturers and distributors based on volume. large corporations like Walmart get the best volume pricing on goods for resale. That is why Amazon, Walmart, etc are happy about corporate tax increase. They pass through the taxes on increased prices whereas small business cannot afford to increase prices. In the end, the increased corporate taxes will be paid for by the consumer and will kill off small businesses.

Posted by: Worse president ever ()
Date: May 10, 2021 03:18PM

It's astonishing the negative impact the Biden administration has had on our economy and wrecking the progress made by Trump. What do they have to gain by trashing this country? Are they continually forcing people not to work to install universal income and eliminate the middle class all together?

Posted by: Anonymous Info ()
Date: May 10, 2021 04:05PM

Worse president ever Wrote:
> It's astonishing the negative impact the Biden
> administration has had on our economy and wrecking
> the progress made by Trump. What do they have to
> gain by trashing this country? Are they
> continually forcing people not to work to install
> universal income and eliminate the middle class
> all together?

Meth addiction doesn’t help when you’re already stupid.
Dying stupid isn’t fun.

Posted by: jashfeh ()
Date: May 10, 2021 04:07PM

Anonymous Info Wrote:

> Meth addiction doesn’t help when you’re
> already stupid.
> Dying stupid isn’t fun.

Your mom's pussy was cold and dry when I went in raw a few days ago

Posted by: Getting back on topic ()
Date: May 10, 2021 07:09PM

Do Nothing Don Wrote:
> So tell us, what Biden policy caused this pay cut?

One thing weighing heavily on certain companies is a looming employment tax bill.

Part of the Trump stimulus bill was a provision that allowed certain companies to defer paying over a portion of the Social Security and Medicare taxes owed on employee wages. This was intended to be a loan to businesses to help with cash flow. However people being stupid many business owners treated the deferral like it was a tax cut. Fast forward to 2021 and those businesses have to go back to paying over the full employment taxes, which they view as a tax increase. They also have to start paying back the deferred taxes. Plus since many of those businesses operate as pass through entities for income tax owners and are on a cash basis, many business owners are finding they owe more income taxes in 2020 because their decision to defer paying taxes decreased their deductions which increased their taxable business income. A bill was passed by Congress and signed by President Biden to allow those who deferred taxes in 2020 to pay part in 2021 and part in 2022. That isn't good enough for some businesses though.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.