HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The only way older men (40 and up) get 20 year olds is by giving them CASH lol.
Posted by: Alexandria ()
Date: April 13, 2021 02:57PM

The only invective for most 20 somethings to deal with a man that much older is financial. Men without cash aren’t getting 20 somethings lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The only way older men (40 and up) get 20 year olds is by giving them CASH lol.
Posted by: Damascus ()
Date: April 13, 2021 04:32PM

The only way any man gets a woman that isn't a piece of shit herself is if they have money.

Which would explain why the resident libtard has so much time to shitpost at this shithole.

Re: The only way older men (40 and up) get 20 year olds is by giving them CASH lol.
Posted by: that's right ()
Date: April 13, 2021 04:37PM

And its worth every $.01

Posted by: Troofer ()
Date: April 13, 2021 05:00PM

I don't see a problem with providing sustenance for a woman that has youth, a great attitude, fun, soft skin, and lacking a bitter attitude.

Men pay directly or indirectly. Women in their late 30s to mid 40s are just as insane so we are better off choosing the young women.

Posted by: or men ()
Date: April 13, 2021 05:02PM

Troofer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't see a problem with providing sustenance
> for a woman that has youth, a great attitude, fun,
> soft skin, and lacking a bitter attitude.
>
> Men pay directly or indirectly. Women in their
> late 30s to mid 40s are just as insane so we are
> better off choosing the young women.

or men.

Posted by: no problem with that ()
Date: April 13, 2021 05:02PM

Alexandria Wrote:
> The only invective for most 20 somethings to deal
> with a man that much older is financial. Men
> without cash aren’t getting 20 somethings lol

so..............?

Posted by: If eesh had cash ()
Date: April 13, 2021 05:04PM

Miz would probably have it by now.

Posted by: jsahjfegkjh ()
Date: April 13, 2021 05:12PM

or men Wrote:
> Troofer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I don't see a problem with providing sustenance
> > for a woman that has youth, a great attitude,
> fun,
> > soft skin, and lacking a bitter attitude.
> >
> > Men pay directly or indirectly. Women in their
> > late 30s to mid 40s are just as insane so we
> are
> > better off choosing the young women.
>
>
> or men.

A 45 year old man can still make babies. A 45 year old woman has a 1% chance of getting pregnant. That's almost as good as being on birth control. So go fuck a bitter dry-skin 45 year old and dump cum in her without worry. I'll stick with the young ladies.

Posted by: McLovin ()
Date: April 13, 2021 05:17PM

I met a gorgeous young woman (I am 23 years older than her) at a govt tech conference and it was very clear she was looking for a sugar daddy. She came over 2 nights later, we had some wine, started foolin around a little and she said she wanted to know that I could help her out with school loans. I said sure, how much do you need? She said $500. I got up, went to my safe, pulled out $500 and put it in her purse. With that out of the way, we had a great night of debauchery. She comes over a few times per month and we have fun. I help her with her student loans because I am generous. That way, I don't pay her for sex.

Posted by: nllib ()
Date: April 13, 2021 05:57PM

With enough money a guy of any age can get a woman of any age. That does not mean that women are gold diggers. It does not mean that an older man cannot land a woman much younger than himself based on things other than his bank account. What makes it appear that the OP is correct is that most older men interested in going out with young, attractive women use money as bait. The crowd of women with large breasts and no bras willing to bounce around as an older man waives his cash tends to distract his attention from other women who might like him for other reasons.

Posted by: Kitchen counter terror ()
Date: April 13, 2021 06:12PM

GF2 rapes 20 year old sheep because he can't afford the younger ones.
Attachments:
Goatfuckerer2-In-The-act.jpg

Posted by: Zipper King ()
Date: April 13, 2021 07:18PM

I've turned away many good looking 20 year olds that wanted relationships. One girl stalked me. I finally told her I was 65. She said she didn't care. That guys in their 20's were to immature for her. She made more money I did. Offered to pay for a spring break vacation.

I have no clue why any guy would pay for a hooker and banged up skunk pussy that has been abused by so many guys.

She and her college friends send all sorts of naked pics. I delete most of the pics.

Posted by: Matt Gaetz ()
Date: April 13, 2021 07:44PM

Hey! Works for me!

Posted by: Caller of Bullshit ()
Date: April 13, 2021 08:16PM

Zipper King Wrote:
> I've turned away many good looking 20 year olds
> that wanted relationships. One girl stalked me.
> I finally told her I was 65. She said she didn't
> care. That guys in their 20's were to immature
> for her. She made more money I did. Offered to
> pay for a spring break vacation.
>
> I have no clue why any guy would pay for a hooker
> and banged up skunk pussy that has been abused by
> so many guys.
>
> She and her college friends send all sorts of
> naked pics. I delete most of the pics.

Cool story bro. I’m gonna call bullshit on it.

No college co-Ed is into senior citizens unless they have a mental problem.

And even if she was sexting you, why would she get her friends involved?? It’s unlikely they would have the exact same weird fetish for grandpa.

I say this as a 45 year old that fucks 25 year olds because I have money. You story doesn’t add up.

Posted by: I heard that someone said ()
Date: April 13, 2021 08:29PM

Damascus Wrote:
> The only way any man gets a woman that isn't a
> piece of shit herself is if they have money.
>
> Which would explain why the resident libtard has
> so much time to shitpost at this shithole.

As soon as you type libtard we all know you are a pole smoker

Posted by: ECJYV ()
Date: April 13, 2021 08:39PM

The 40 YO widows do the same thing with young guys. I had a sugar momma when I was 18. She was 46, 2 yrs. older than my mother.

I guess she only went after young guys b\c she could. She was VERY desirable and even gravity had been kind to her.

Posted by: Reginald Wentworth III ()
Date: April 13, 2021 09:35PM

Don't ask me how I know, but....

The divorce rate is through the roof and most times kids are involved. Young ladies grow up with abandonment and "daddy issues". They are more than welcoming to a nice older guy who is nice to them.

Many times, sadly, girls leave the house because of mom's boyfriend or other adverse conditions. It is not uncommon. These young ladies, too, seek stability and kindness without going to the stripper pole.

And it is not that they ask for money, usually the guys are just very grateful.

Posted by: Ebonics Sign Language Rap Artist ()
Date: April 13, 2021 09:44PM

Sex workers take credit cards on line now. You're not even in the same century as most of the 40 and over sex workers.

Were you the fat kid that played the symbol in the HS marching band?

Posted by: J G Wentworth ()
Date: April 13, 2021 09:44PM

It's your money do what you want with it.

Posted by: Pc retardzz ()
Date: April 13, 2021 10:32PM

I show them my miniature dick.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.