HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hey Andrew Yang: now what be a good time to talk about Black on Asian crime since you're running for Mayor of NYC
Posted by: Give me my UBI ()
Date: March 28, 2021 08:06PM

But you won't because you're a pussy and a fraud!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Andrew Yang: now what be a good time to talk about Black on Asian crime since you're running for Mayor of NYC
Posted by: McLean assholes ()
Date: March 28, 2021 09:40PM

An Asian boy was harassed at Longfellow Middle School by 4 other boys. They spit at him and said racially inappropriate things to him. This is shameful and these kids get it from their parents. The assholes in McLean are racist and prejudice. They are disgusting pieces of shit. I am a white person that respects Asian people. Asians are good people. FCPS is a useless cause because the parents, administration, teachers, and now unfortunately the kids are all racists and prejudice. They turn the kids into pieces of shit like themselves.

Re: Hey Andrew Yang: now what be a good time to talk about Black on Asian crime since you're running for Mayor of NYC
Posted by: Jordan Evans ()
Date: March 30, 2021 05:00AM

You know, I'm glad for this useful post. Besides, I'm willing to say that there are lots of different problems and misunderstandings between parents and their children that are supposed to be solved. Therefore, in this case I would like to advise this source www.bmmagazine.co.uk/business/why-people-cheat-on-their-partners/ where you will find out information about why people cheat on their parents. Good luck and have a nice day!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.