HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Nova road rally today was fun but we lost one of our own
Date: November 15, 2020 01:55AM

All of us Novas went for a drive and got some good BBC anal action. Everyone had a good time but sadly our comrade NOVAisBetter was distracted in fucking a goat on the side of the road when he was run over by a black pickup truck from the Trump Train. His last words were "I am such a worthless goatfucking cuck. Please convey my apologies to Fairfax Underground for all my idiotic spam"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nova road rally today was fun but we lost one of our own
Posted by: KingNOVA ()
Date: November 15, 2020 01:57AM

thanks for the laughs

Posted by: Louie Chevrolet ()
Date: November 15, 2020 08:08AM

Yes, it took a Chevy to run over that cock sucking maggot.

Date: November 15, 2020 11:28AM

Following are the full details.

Us Nova drivers were out cruising the Beltway the other night in search of BBC. NOVAisBETTER was short on cash and stopped at the I-66 rest area to suck off a few black truckers to earn some gas money. As he was pulling out, Gerry/NOVAisBETTER saw a goat which had escaped from a farm vehicle. Being horned up from guzzing cum, he could not resist. He stopped, ran to the goat and began fucking it right on the side of the road with traffic zipping by. As he was leaning over to give the goat a hand job and smell his fingers, The front wheel of a passing pickup truck from the Trump Train ran over his head and popped it like a melon. The truck was a dually, and Gerry was then caught up in between the rear wheels for a while until the Negro cum in his stomach created enough lube to work him loose. It wasn't a pretty sight.

Date: November 15, 2020 11:35AM

I should add that while simultaneously giving the goat a reach around Gerry/NOVAisBETTER had his phone in his other hand and was attempting to post on Fairfax Underground. It was suggested that if Gerry/Nova had been looking at the traffic instead of his phone he would have seen the Trump Train approaching. At least Gerry died doing the the things he loved

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.