HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
People Burning MAGA Hats and Shirts on the Internet, Republicans Quickly Kick Trump to Curb
Posted by: New America! ()
Date: November 07, 2020 05:14PM

Well it certainly didn't take long for republicans to kick Donny to the curb and burn their MAGA stuff.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: People Burning MAGA Hats and Shirts on the Internet, Republicans Quickly Kick Trump to Curb
Posted by: my trumptard neighbor's wife ()
Date: November 07, 2020 05:53PM

my trumptard neighbor's wife has already put all his trump signs in the trashcan (he had put up so many that she came over and asked permission to use my can, which I happily granted).

Re: People Burning MAGA Hats and Shirts on the Internet, Republicans Quickly Kick Trump to Curb
Posted by: GOP shitcanning him, too ()
Date: November 07, 2020 06:47PM

The GOP brass are already colluding to ensure he isn't able to run again in 2024.....

Posted by: Get A Life ()
Date: November 07, 2020 07:19PM

my trumptard neighbor's wife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> my trumptard neighbor's wife has already put all
> his trump signs in the trashcan (he had put up so
> many that she came over and asked permission to
> use my can, which I happily granted).

Find something better to do with your life than spying on your neighbors

Posted by: oh christ, you again.... ()
Date: November 07, 2020 07:23PM

Get A Life Wrote:
> my trumptard neighbor's wife Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > my trumptard neighbor's wife has already put
> all
> > his trump signs in the trashcan (he had put up
> so
> > many that she came over and asked permission to
> > use my can, which I happily granted).
>
>
> Find something better to do with your life than
> spying on your neighbors

Let's try some reading comprehension --

...she came over...

Date: November 07, 2020 07:32PM

I read and comprehend just fine. I’m just saying you spend an inordinate amount of time looking out your window, obsessed with your neighbor. Normal people don’t do that. Get a hobby. Maybe you can take up golfing and join Trump’s club

Posted by: Punisher ()
Date: November 07, 2020 07:39PM

These are hallucinations. None of this stuff has ever happened.

Posted by: I do have hobbies ()
Date: November 07, 2020 08:10PM

Get A Life Wrote:
> I read and comprehend just fine. I’m just saying
> you spend an inordinate amount of time looking out
> your window, obsessed with your neighbor. Normal
> people don’t do that. Get a hobby. Maybe you
> can take up golfing and join Trump’s club

one is gardening - meaning I'm out in the yard a lot and hear what is going on, like it or not. Another is socializing with my neighbors; a group which includes MTN's wife.

There is no 'spying' or 'watching' going on - that is just you projecting.

Date: November 07, 2020 08:20PM

Sure - keep telling yourself that you’re normal and everyone does what you do, if it makes you feel better. It’s doesn’t bother me. I’m sure that when you’re done “socializing” with your neighbors and walk away, they all say to each other “ Thank God! I thought (insert your name here)would never leave. What a nosy asshole!” And your neighbors wife complains to the rest of the neighbors about how you oogle her cootch

Posted by: Nancy Neighbor ()
Date: November 07, 2020 08:39PM

I had a neighbor like the one above. Anytime I was out on our deck, he would come outside to “work on the yard” and snoop on me. I talked to the neighbor on the other side of his house, and she told me he did the same thing to her. What a creep. Finally he moved away - or maybe went to prison

Posted by: you are still projecting ()
Date: November 07, 2020 08:40PM

Just got invited over by one of those neighbors who thinks I'm a PITA. I do hope everyone isn't jabbering about politics all night - I get quite enough of that here. But, I suspect the reason for the event is to celebrate Biden and I will simply have to cope. Oh well, she does keep an amazing collection of wines. I will try not to get too drunk. In any case, you may have the final word in this discussion if you so desire.

My advice to you? Don't let this election ruin your whole life, the way Dems did in 2016. When MTN gets back from the hospital, I am going to give him that very same advice.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.