HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: More Collusion Evidence ()
Date: October 16, 2020 10:19AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: Trump is a Liar! #Allliesfolks ()
Date: October 16, 2020 10:21AM

The warnings to the White House, which have not previously been reported, led national security adviser Robert O’Brien to caution Trump in a private conversation that any information Giuliani brought back from Ukraine should be considered contaminated by Russia, one of the former officials said.

Yet Trump is clearly pushing the information at all of his rallies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: my, my, my indeed ()
Date: October 16, 2020 10:24AM

More anonymous sources telling us not to believe our own eyes.

Until they come out on the record and put their careers on the line, they are nothing. These anonymous sources have been wrong 90% of the time in the Age of Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: hey ger bear ()
Date: October 16, 2020 10:29AM

in the last four years with this socialist DNC led coup attempt, how many times
has an anonymous source been right? I can't think of one


and there is no such thing as a socialist democrat, either they are a socialist
or they aren't

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: Emails are meaningless ()
Date: October 16, 2020 10:32AM

If you were voting for Biden before the story 'broke", you are still voting for Biden. Same with Trump.

And that was the benefit to Dems impeaching Trump. Nobody believes/gives a shit about Burisma. Not after Trump's perfect phone call, and all the other crap. Trump blew his wad on nothing.

You are running out of time, my Trump worshiping friends.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: gingo ()
Date: October 16, 2020 10:38AM

The election will be about turnout. Almost all minds are made up. If you truly haven't decided yet, then stories like this will not make you decide to vote for Biden. It will either make you decide for Trump, 3rd party, or sit it out.

This hurts Biden. Anything that hurts Biden helps Trump. Anyone with an IQ above 2 knows this. That's why the liberal media is trying so hard to keep anyone from knowing about it and throwing up bullshit, made-up excuses based on anonymous sources (i.e. the reporter's ass).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: Better hope you are right ()
Date: October 16, 2020 10:43AM

gingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> This hurts Biden. Anything that hurts Biden helps
> Trump. Anyone with an IQ above 2 knows this.
> That's why the liberal media is trying so hard to
> keep anyone from knowing about it and throwing up
> bullshit, made-up excuses based on anonymous
> sources (i.e. the reporter's ass).

Cause if you are wrong, Trump is fucked.

The clock is running, and Trump is out of timeouts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Date: October 16, 2020 07:55PM

Umm is this about Hunter's laptop?
That came from ...umm Hunter's laptop.
The repair guy.
Guliani had nothing to do with that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: stupidspotter ()
Date: October 16, 2020 08:13PM

More Collusion Evidence Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/g
> iuliani-biden-ukraine-russian-disinformation/2020/
> 10/15/43158900-0ef5-11eb-b1e8-16b59b92b36d_story.h
> tml
>
> My my my, Trump caught red headed working with
> Russian agents to sway the US election.

How stupid are people? We can see those are actual photos of Hunter Biden. Those photos are real. As are the emails and text messages.

What are you suggesting? That we not believe our own eyes.

Have you noticed that NO ONE IS SAYING THE PHOTOS AND EMAILS AND TEXT MESSAGES ARE NOT REAL?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: October 16, 2020 08:19PM

More Collusion Evidence Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/g
> iuliani-biden-ukraine-russian-disinformation/2020/
> 10/15/43158900-0ef5-11eb-b1e8-16b59b92b36d_story.h
> tml
>
> My my my, Trump caught red headed working with
> Russian agents to sway the US election.

Washington Post.....

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: Worse than Nixon ()
Date: October 16, 2020 08:40PM

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More Collusion Evidence Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/g
>
> >
> iuliani-biden-ukraine-russian-disinformation/2020/
>
> >
> 10/15/43158900-0ef5-11eb-b1e8-16b59b92b36d_story.h
>
> > tml
> >
> > My my my, Trump caught red headed working with
> > Russian agents to sway the US election.
>
> Washington Post.....
>
> LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what Nixon said...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: Buggy Bluetooth multiplayer ()
Date: October 16, 2020 11:11PM

.
Attachments:
5E7B8AAC-06D2-44C2-9A81-7B6C39B28807.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: pointer outer of things ()
Date: October 16, 2020 11:54PM

I remember when Rudy went to Ukraine, that must've been two years ago.
It should be easy to verify if he's been there since then





how bout it ger bear, you care to tell everyone when the last time Rudy went to
Ukraine was?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: Teddd ()
Date: October 17, 2020 12:08AM

pointer outer of things Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I remember when Rudy went to Ukraine, that must've
> been two years ago.
> It should be easy to verify if he's been there
> since then
>
>
>
>
>
> how bout it ger bear, you care to tell everyone
> when the last time Rudy went to
> Ukraine was?

You been puffing the spice vape pen with bath salts again?

Guiliana has made many trips since two years ago. It's been in the news. Even FOX news reported it. Guiliana was just there about three months ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: Masks Work Proven ()
Date: October 18, 2020 01:12PM

Trump should have known Guiliani was being watched by US intelligence. What an idiot.

This the problem with Trump rich kid syndrome. Trump thinks he just has to say it and it will come true. Delusional from all the people kissing his ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: Final word ()
Date: October 18, 2020 01:19PM

I see no proof by WAPO. Just commentary. This thread sucks dick.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: Proof ()
Date: October 18, 2020 01:26PM

Final word Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see no proof by WAPO. Just commentary. This
> thread sucks dick.


Indeed, US intelligence agencies cautioned the White House last year that Russian operatives were using Giuliani to funnel disinformation to Trump. The warning came after intercepted communications showed that Giuliani interacted with multiple people who had ties to Russian intelligence when he traveled to Ukraine in December to look for dirt on the Bidens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: Say that again... ()
Date: October 18, 2020 01:27PM

Final word Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

I see no proof by WAPO. Just commentary. This
> thread sucks dick.



FACT^

THE FUCKING LAP TOP IS HUNTERS LAP TOP. THE CRACK PIPE PICTURES ARE HIM. period

But... the media is doing it typical thing and the dumb fucks stupid enough to fall for it, are falling for it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: Truth and Facts ()
Date: October 18, 2020 01:30PM

Say that again... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Final word Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >

I see no proof by WAPO. Just commentary.
> This
> > thread sucks dick.


>
> FACT^
>
> THE FUCKING LAP TOP IS HUNTERS LAP TOP. THE CRACK
> PIPE PICTURES ARE HIM. period
>
> But... the media is doing it typical thing and the
> dumb fucks stupid enough to fall for it, are
> falling for it.


Science, math, truth, facts are all things terrorist democrats deny and cannot comprehend. They just don't have the mental capacity. The do and say whatever their TV masters tell them to do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: 7,7,7 MEDIA OWNERSHIP LAWS ()
Date: October 18, 2020 01:36PM

Truth and Facts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Say that again... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Final word Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > >

I see no proof by WAPO. Just commentary.
> > This
> > > thread sucks dick.


> >
> > FACT^
> >
> > THE FUCKING LAP TOP IS HUNTERS LAP TOP. THE
> CRACK
> > PIPE PICTURES ARE HIM. period
> >
> > But... the media is doing it typical thing and
> the
> > dumb fucks stupid enough to fall for it, are
> > falling for it.
>
>
> Science, math, truth, facts are all things
> terrorist democrats deny and cannot comprehend.
> They just don't have the mental capacity. The do
> and say whatever their TV masters tell them to do.

Yup, and let us not forget that before the mid 90s, when laws about concentrated media owneship laws were change, no one media company had anywhere near the power that 2-3 media companies have today. In the early days of radio and TV LAWS were made limiting ownership concentrations because very wise men KNEW if only 2-3 companies owned all the media outlets they could lead the public around by their noses.

And in the mid 90s Colin Powell's son was in charge of the FCC and in charge of dropping all the good rules. And he did. And as predicted long long ago concentrated media ownership is fucking things up.


For anyone who does not know history, look up the 7,7,7 MEDIA OWNERSHIP RULES

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: Guiliani Fake News ()
Date: October 18, 2020 01:40PM

7,7,7 MEDIA OWNERSHIP LAWS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Truth and Facts Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Say that again... Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Final word Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > >

I see no proof by WAPO. Just
> commentary.
> > > This
> > > > thread sucks dick.


> > >
> > > FACT^
> > >
> > > THE FUCKING LAP TOP IS HUNTERS LAP TOP. THE
> > CRACK
> > > PIPE PICTURES ARE HIM. period
> > >
> > > But... the media is doing it typical thing
> and
> > the
> > > dumb fucks stupid enough to fall for it, are
> > > falling for it.
> >
> >
> > Science, math, truth, facts are all things
> > terrorist democrats deny and cannot comprehend.
> > They just don't have the mental capacity. The
> do
> > and say whatever their TV masters tell them to
> do.
>
> Yup, and let us not forget that before the mid
> 90s, when laws about concentrated media owneship
> laws were change, no one media company had
> anywhere near the power that 2-3 media companies
> have today. In the early days of radio and TV LAWS
> were made limiting ownership concentrations
> because very wise men KNEW if only 2-3 companies
> owned all the media outlets they could lead the
> public around by their noses.
>
> And in the mid 90s Colin Powell's son was in
> charge of the FCC and in charge of dropping all
> the good rules. And he did. And as predicted long
> long ago concentrated media ownership is fucking
> things up.
>
>
> For anyone who does not know history, look up the
> 7,7,7 MEDIA OWNERSHIP RULES


What the hell are you rambling out. The laptop story was written by Hannity producer. Come on.... The complete story has already been proven complete false.

There is no laptop with emails. Delaware "store" is just a front LLC company that Guiliani used to for tax purposes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: whatthefuckever ()
Date: October 18, 2020 01:47PM

Guiliani Fake News Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The laptop
> story was written by Hannity producer. Come
> on.... The complete story has already been proven complete false.
>
> There is no laptop with emails. Delaware "store"
> is just a front LLC company that Guiliani used to
> for tax purposes.

You are dishonest and a liar. But no words will change you... so

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: axin' for a friend ()
Date: October 18, 2020 01:51PM

Proof Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Final word Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I see no proof by WAPO. Just commentary. This
> > thread sucks dick.
>
>
> Indeed, US intelligence agencies cautioned the
> White House last year that Russian operatives were
> using Giuliani to funnel disinformation to Trump.
> The warning came after intercepted
> communications showed that Giuliani interacted
> with multiple people who had ties to Russian
> intelligence when he traveled to Ukraine in
> December to look for dirt on the Bidens.



Was this before or after the FBI was given the laptop with all the incriminating evidence against Joe Biden and sat on it for a year?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: Puppet Pedo Joe ()
Date: October 18, 2020 01:53PM

All you stupid fucks vote for Puppet Pedo Joe... and if he is elected... lets see how it works out.

Hint- you will regret that vote.

Every POTUS in the last 40 years has been an appointment by the cabal, except President Trump. And we have seen how mad they are that Hitlery did not win. They tossed shit storm after lying shit storm... all of them a waste of time. All lies.

And now with all the electronic voting booths and BS mail in votes...
the cabal is leaving nothing to chance this time. It is horrifying.

I knew there was a lot of fucking stupid people, but this election drives it home.

Most people are lemmings.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: no one but dems believe them ()
Date: October 18, 2020 01:54PM

axin' for a friend Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Proof Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Final word Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I see no proof by WAPO. Just commentary. This
> > > thread sucks dick.
> >
> >
> > Indeed, US intelligence agencies cautioned the
> > White House last year that Russian operatives
> were
> > using Giuliani to funnel disinformation to
> Trump.
> > The warning came after intercepted
> > communications showed that Giuliani interacted
> > with multiple people who had ties to Russian
> > intelligence when he traveled to Ukraine in
> > December to look for dirt on the Bidens.

>
>
> Was this before or after the FBI was given the
> laptop with all the incriminating evidence against
> Joe Biden and sat on it for a year?


In 2015, these same intelligence agencies told Obama that Russia had launched a disinformation campaign against Trump using the fake dossier. And then these same intelligence agencies launched a massive investigation of Trump based on the fake dossier. Clown agencies in the democrat's clown world. Fuck them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: Orange COVID Spreading Clown ()
Date: October 18, 2020 02:14PM

Only Trump could fuck up his own fake stories.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: Uncle Ralph ()
Date: October 18, 2020 02:33PM

Clever how those dastardly Russians managed to get Hunter's signature on the repair ticket and his lawyer to contact the shop demanding return of his client's laptop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: newsreel ()
Date: October 18, 2020 02:34PM

The result of Rudy's investigation will air on "Life, Liberty, and Levin" tonight. Most Fox Journalists turned down this story because of Russian ties to it, and possible damage to their reputations, so Fox is burying it at 8:00PM Sunday.

What does it say when Hannity and Tucker question the validity of a proTrump story?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Has Proof Fake Hunter Emails Guiliani Tried to USe Were from Russian Intelligence Agents
Posted by: I wipe my ass with the WAPO ()
Date: October 18, 2020 02:51PM

Final word Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

I see no proof by WAPO. Just commentary. This
> thread sucks dick.


^^^^^
This checks out!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********    *******   ********         **  ******** 
 **     **  **     **  **     **        **     **    
 **     **  **     **  **     **        **     **    
 ********    ********  **     **        **     **    
 **     **         **  **     **  **    **     **    
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **    **     **    
 ********    *******   ********    ******      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.