HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hannity schills for fraudulent website ashleymadison.com!
Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: May 17, 2010 10:51AM

The scuttlebutt for years has been that www.ASHLYMADISON.COM, a dating website for married people wanting to cheat, is it is a complete fraud. Members must pay to contact the other so-called members that initiate contact with you. These "members" are nothing more than automated scripts that are designed to make the web site money, and when a member spends credits to contact these fake people, the "person" invariably breaks off the contact. The rest of the female members are actual people hired through freelancer.com to create fake accounts and pose as real members. It's all a scam that's eventually going to get someone in really big trouble. That being said, Sean Hannity had on his radio and TV shows a "debate" with the CEO of the company on the morality of this site's ambitions to hook up married women with men.

Let's rewind the tapes; from the Sean Hannity Fox "news" show transcript of the introduction of the "debate. Sean: “Unlike Match.com or Eharmony.com or Hannidate on Hannity.com, AshleyMadison.com isn't just another dating Web site for singles. It is a dating Web site for married people. Now not only do they actually encourage cheating on your spouse, the company proudly acts as the vehicle to help make that happen. Now, after disappointing displays of affection from their husbands this past Mother's Day, over 31,000 women signed up for the service the very next day. Now that's 10 times the average number who typically sign up on any given Monday. According to AshleyMadison, now their slogan, it says it all: "Life is short, have an affair." Now let's take a look at how they are persuading people to join this Web site.” [View sex commercial].

Editorial comment; Please, don't insult our intelligence--there was no "spike" in female memberships after Mother's Day, Sean. The site also does not have "six million members," as Sean stated as fact later on. Have a look at www.ashleymadisonsucks.com for some unsolicited testimony if you don't believe me. This site is Fraudulent and so far, free to continue-who is going to report this site to the feds when in doing so will reveal their own infidelity? To think his audience would believe this "debate" was a real, based on facts, and not a paid shill, designed to entice the "bad boys" in Sean's audience to sign up, was incredibly arrogant and manipulating on Sean's part.

If it were a real debate, then Sean came unprepared, reading only their press releases, not questioning the information presented, and not doing any investigation or research beforehand. Sean Hannity's crap can be heard on Fox News.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hannity schills for fraudulent website ashleymadison.com!
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 17, 2010 10:53AM

Whoa, whoa, whoa, back up.

"Hannidate?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: May 17, 2010 10:58AM

FUNdamental Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> If it were a real debate, then Sean came
> unprepared, reading only their press releases, not
> questioning the information presented, and not
> doing any investigation or research beforehand.
> Sean Hannity's crap can be heard on Fox News.

The party of "family values" for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Date: May 17, 2010 11:04AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> FUNdamental Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > If it were a real debate, then Sean came
> > unprepared, reading only their press releases,
> not
> > questioning the information presented, and not
> > doing any investigation or research beforehand.
> > Sean Hannity's crap can be heard on Fox News.
>
>
> The party of "family values" for you.

In the "debate," Sean did state how morally wrong cheating is. However, Sean did state a lot of enticements for signing up-six million members, average member was a 36 year old housewife and mother upset with her husband, website helps you "facilitate the affair, etc. Sorta like the Catholic Churc saying "movie [blank] is morally corrupt, don't see it." Then you have lines around the block.

Is Sean Hannity a mercenary devil?

I think so.

Date: May 17, 2010 11:05AM

FUNdamental Wrote:

>
> In the "debate," Sean did state how morally wrong
> cheating is. However, Sean did state a lot of
> enticements for signing up-six million members,
> average member was a 36 year old housewife and
> mother upset with her husband, website helps you
> "facilitate the affair, etc. Sorta like the
> Catholic Churc saying "movie is morally corrupt,
> don't see it." Then you have lines around the
> block.
>
> Is Sean Hannity a mercenary devil?
>
> I think so.

Is promoting cheating as morally wrong as actually doing the cheating?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 17, 2010 11:06AM

>
>
> Is promoting cheating as morally wrong as actually
> doing the cheating?

Yes.

Date: May 17, 2010 11:10AM

> FUNdamental Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > In the "debate," Sean did state how morally
> wrong
> > cheating is. However, Sean did state a lot of
> > enticements for signing up-six million members,
> > average member was a 36 year old housewife and
> > mother upset with her husband, website helps
> you
> > "facilitate the affair, etc. Sorta like the
> > Catholic Churc saying "movie is morally
> corrupt,
> > don't see it." Then you have lines around the
> > block.
> >
> > Is Sean Hannity a mercenary devil?
> >
> > I think so.
>
>
> Is promoting cheating as morally wrong as actually
> doing the cheating?

When lies are used to manipulate and entice, I would say "yes."

When accepting money to lie to the nation for the purposes of stealing their money, again, I would say "yes."

Sean Hannity did both.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2010 11:10AM by FUNdamental.

Posted by: Rosalyn ()
Date: May 17, 2010 11:10AM

November 1976 Playboy interview:

"Because I'm just human and I'm tempted and Christ set some almost impossible standards for us. The Bible says, "Thou shalt not commit adultery." Christ said, I tell you that anyone who looks on a woman with lust has in his heart already committed adultery. I've looked on a lot of women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times.... This is something that God recognizes, that I will do and have done, and God forgives me for it. But that doesn't mean that I condemn someone who not only looks on a woman with lust but who leaves his wife and shacks up with somebody out of wedlock. Christ says, don't consider yourself better than someone else because one guy screws a whole bunch of women while the other guy is loyal to his wife. The guy who's loyal to his wife ought not to be condescending or proud because of the relative degree of sinfulness."

Date: May 17, 2010 11:12AM

Rosalyn Wrote:
> November 1976 Playboy interview:
>
> "Because I'm just human and I'm tempted and Christ
> set some almost impossible standards for us. The
> Bible says, "Thou shalt not commit adultery."
> Christ said, I tell you that anyone who looks on a
> woman with lust has in his heart already committed
> adultery. I've looked on a lot of women with lust.
> I've committed adultery in my heart many times....
> This is something that God recognizes, that I will
> do and have done, and God forgives me for it. But
> that doesn't mean that I condemn someone who not
> only looks on a woman with lust but who leaves his
> wife and shacks up with somebody out of wedlock.
> Christ says, don't consider yourself better than
> someone else because one guy screws a whole bunch
> of women while the other guy is loyal to his wife.
> The guy who's loyal to his wife ought not to be
> condescending or proud because of the relative
> degree of sinfulness."

Jimmy Carter.

So what.

Did he take money for lieing about hooking others up for sex?

Date: May 17, 2010 11:14AM

eesh Wrote:
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> >
> > Is promoting cheating as morally wrong as
> actually
> > doing the cheating?
>
>
> Yes.

Also, the site is not doing what they promise, they are taking your money for what they know is a self designed fraud. Hannity is an ass for promoting a fraud.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: May 17, 2010 01:36PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Whoa, whoa, whoa, back up.
>
> "Hannidate?!"

For all the college coeds who call in Sean's show and tell him how cute he is and all the sorority chicks listen to him, none has actually signed up for Hannidate.
Med school studentc call his show and bitch about health care reform as well

After one such caller identified herself as a college senior, I searched Hannidate in several major cities and found not one lady under 30 with a profile on there.

Shocking I know.

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: May 17, 2010 01:47PM

Wow - some folks watch way too much Fox News I guess. From the comments here, you would think I was the avid Fox watcher (just ask Vince). But hey Vince, you need to get your facts straight - it's all these other folks watching shows like Hannity that cause the problem. Because I would never have even heard of this story if it wasn't for FUNdy here...

Hannity Debates Founder of Cheating Website
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,592806,00.html

HANNITY: But you're assuming it preserves their marriage. And I'm assuming that if the spouses find out that this is happening, that it's going to break up a lot of marriages. And you're facilitating that. You are assisting, you're helping, you're making money off the breakup of some marriages.

Now, granted they're going to make their own choices, they have their responsibility, but you're profiting from it. You're sort of like, you know, you remind me of a pimp. You know what? You remind me of a drug dealer.

You know what? Let's say selling crack was legal, I wouldn't sell crack because I know it would destroy people's lives.

Why would you not have a conscience bother you that this might hurt people's marriages?

BIDERMAN: You know, Sean, we're different people. I would build a service for same-sex couples. You probably wouldn't approve of that, but I did. It's called ManCrunch, and I'm proud of it. Same way that entrepreneurs like me are needed all the time.

I'm at the cutting-edge of what society needs. You want to preserve the status quo. We're just different. We're both valuable, but we're different.

HANNITY: Yes, I guess, and maybe, Jedediah, we can talk to the children of these couples that end up getting divorced because there are sites like this that help facilitate, you know, these hook-ups and rendezvous.

JEDEDIAH BILA, THE DAILY CALLER: I think that what immediately struck me about the videos was that marriage is treated as something that you want to rush out of, that you're miserable in, and the affair is treated as something wonderful and fulfilling.

And the reality is that in our society right now it would be a really unfortunate circumstance that the values of fidelity and loyalty and commitment were thrown under the bus.

HANNITY: Look at this ad which we just showed earlier here. OK, so there it is. These two — these two people are married. This couple is married. But by the way, not to each other. As if this is, you know, something to glorify and you know what do you have to say to this guy? He's the founder, he's making money, he's proud of this.

BILA: Well, the reality is that just because something exists in our society — yes, people do cheat. That's an unfortunate reality. That doesn't mean that we should promote it or that we should create a platform for ourselves to sort of revere it.

And that's precisely what's happening in these videos.

HANNITY: That's the thing. I guess at some point you got to decide, you know, how do you want to make your money in life? I mean if you could make a lot of —

BIDERMAN: It's about creating a platform.

HANNITY: It's what?

BIDERMAN: The platform is important. It's important to create a platform for these people because having them utilize a single dating site and meet an unsuspecting single, that's inappropriate. Having an affair in the workplace and risk you losing your job, that's inappropriate. What is so wrong with having a social network of their own?

HANNITY: Now, you are rationalizing —

(CROSSTALK)

HANNITY: You have compartmentalized, you're rationalizing your contribution to the potential break up of marriages which, by the way, will not only affect the two people involved, but also the children that will no longer see their spouse.

Now maybe that's the way you want to make your money in life. But I think people that have a conscience and a soul don't want to make their money this way. In other words, you might make money selling drugs, but I wouldn't want to contribute to somebody's death and demise.

Where is your soul in this? Where is your conscience?

While religion may not be perfect, it does (generally) teach you to have worthwhile morals. I don't care about singles sites that cater to same-sex meet-ups - but to create a site the promotes having affairs is pretty cheesy. This guy is all rationalization - and no conscience.

BTW - the ads were originally being placed for the Superbowl. So they obviously had enough money to promote their site even with the Superbowl ad rates. Hannity has about as much to do with the success or lack of it for this site, as you do FUNdy. OMG - you promoted the site here, on FFXU - that means we are all potential paying customers now. They must be paying you to do this huh?

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2010 01:48PM by Registered Voter.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 17, 2010 01:53PM

The funny thing is- some PR creep for Ashley Madison probably spoonfed the story and it's intentionally scandalous business plan to some producer on the show. The producer lazily runs with the story and gives the website a plug it could never afford.

The sad thing is- these same "news people" are fed stories all the time about shit that sends us to war, raises our taxes and deficits and fucks with the quality of our lives and freedoms.

The media are dupes

Date: May 17, 2010 02:04PM

Wow, FUNdy is busy pushing this story all over. He even posted it at "Deal of the Day"...

http://forums.dealofday.com/threads/230705-Sean-Hannity-Shills-for-Fraudulent-Website-on-Fox-News!?s=5b304db30876eb505d4c7915e29e82f0&p=1023105#post1023105

Hahahaha.. jeez FUNdy, get a life. I barely have time to just post here and you are all over the place.

FUNdy on Global Warming (with another Hannity plug)
http://forums.dealofday.com/threads/215231-Global-Warming?p=1014436#post1014436

Someone here watches way too much Fox News - and it isn't me. Funny as shit FUNdy.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University
Attachments:
fundythreads.jpg

Date: May 17, 2010 02:12PM

Radiophile Wrote:
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> -----
> > Whoa, whoa, whoa, back up.
> >
> > "Hannidate?!"
>
>
> For all the college coeds who call in Sean's show
> and tell him how cute he is and all the sorority
> chicks listen to him, none has actually signed up
> for Hannidate.
> Med school studentc call his show and bitch about
> health care reform as well
>
> After one such caller identified herself as a
> college senior, I searched Hannidate in several
> major cities and found not one lady under 30 with
> a profile on there.
>
> Shocking I know.

It says my profile is waiting to be approved. Somehow, I don't think that's happening.

To be fair, though, their "Terms of Use" weren't very specific. At least they were easy to read.

Attachments:
register.jpg
ToS.jpg
profile.jpg

Date: May 17, 2010 02:14PM

Hmm, your profile is very contradictory...

Also, having 12 children is hard when your wife is 55 - you might have wanted to set the upper limit to 35 to be a bit more realistic........

LOL

Date: May 17, 2010 02:15PM

I'm gonna get so much conservative nookie, you don't even KNOW.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: May 17, 2010 02:16PM

weird...I went to that same site earlier and saw this thread
Attachments:
fundythreads.jpg

Date: May 17, 2010 02:17PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> I'm gonna get so much conservative nookie, you
> don't even KNOW.

Yeah, but since when are you "self-employed"? What, do you contract your janitorial services now? You were "outsourced"? :)

Date: May 17, 2010 02:21PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> -----
> > I'm gonna get so much conservative nookie, you
> > don't even KNOW.
>
>
> Yeah, but since when are you "self-employed"?
> What, do you contract your janitorial services
> now? You were "outsourced"? :)

Why don't you cram your questions up your liberal cake-hole, uh... LIBTARD.

Man. Time to go get a stick to beat back all the conservative women who don't want to have relations until marriage.

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: May 17, 2010 02:25PM

Any wagers on how long till Hannity gets caught having a gay lover sex scandal?

Date: May 17, 2010 02:32PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> >
> > Yeah, but since when are you "self-employed"?
> > What, do you contract your janitorial services
> > now? You were "outsourced"? :)
>
> Why don't you cram your questions up your liberal
> cake-hole, uh... LIBTARD.
>
> Man. Time to go get a stick to beat back all the
> conservative women who don't want to have
> relations until marriage.

LIBTARD??!!

Look you tobacco chewing, Jewish-latino mop swinger... (a 6'8" janitor?)... why don't you take some snuff, and stuff it!

Date: May 17, 2010 02:35PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> LIBTARD??!!
>
> Look you tobacco chewing, Jewish-latino mop
> swinger... (a 6'8" janitor?)... why don't you take
> some snuff, and stuff it!

Why don't you go BACK to MEXICO, COMMIE.

Date: May 17, 2010 03:40PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> Wow - some folks watch way too much Fox News I
> guess. From the comments here, you would think I
> was the avid Fox watcher (just ask Vince). But hey
> Vince, you need to get your facts straight - it's
> all these other folks watching shows like Hannity
> that cause the problem. Because I would never have
> even heard of this story if it wasn't for FUNdy
> here...
>
> Hannity Debates Founder of Cheating Website
> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,592806,00.html
>
>
> ...
> HANNITY: But you're assuming it preserves their
> marriage. And I'm assuming that if the spouses
> find out that this is happening, that it's going
> to break up a lot of marriages. And you're
> facilitating that. You are assisting, you're
> helping, you're making money off the breakup of
> some marriages.
>
> Now, granted they're going to make their own
> choices, they have their responsibility, but
> you're profiting from it. You're sort of like, you
> know, you remind me of a pimp. You know what? You
> remind me of a drug dealer.
>
> You know what? Let's say selling crack was legal,
> I wouldn't sell crack because I know it would
> destroy people's lives.
>
> Why would you not have a conscience bother you
> that this might hurt people's marriages?
>
> BIDERMAN: You know, Sean, we're different people.
> I would build a service for same-sex couples. You
> probably wouldn't approve of that, but I did. It's
> called ManCrunch, and I'm proud of it. Same way
> that entrepreneurs like me are needed all the
> time.
>
> I'm at the cutting-edge of what society needs. You
> want to preserve the status quo. We're just
> different. We're both valuable, but we're
> different.
>
> HANNITY: Yes, I guess, and maybe, Jedediah, we can
> talk to the children of these couples that end up
> getting divorced because there are sites like this
> that help facilitate, you know, these hook-ups and
> rendezvous.
>
> JEDEDIAH BILA, THE DAILY CALLER: I think that what
> immediately struck me about the videos was that
> marriage is treated as something that you want to
> rush out of, that you're miserable in, and the
> affair is treated as something wonderful and
> fulfilling.
>
> And the reality is that in our society right now
> it would be a really unfortunate circumstance that
> the values of fidelity and loyalty and commitment
> were thrown under the bus.
>
> HANNITY: Look at this ad which we just showed
> earlier here. OK, so there it is. These two —
> these two people are married. This couple is
> married. But by the way, not to each other. As if
> this is, you know, something to glorify and you
> know what do you have to say to this guy? He's the
> founder, he's making money, he's proud of this.
>
> BILA: Well, the reality is that just because
> something exists in our society — yes, people do
> cheat. That's an unfortunate reality. That doesn't
> mean that we should promote it or that we should
> create a platform for ourselves to sort of revere
> it.
>
> And that's precisely what's happening in these
> videos.
>
> HANNITY: That's the thing. I guess at some point
> you got to decide, you know, how do you want to
> make your money in life? I mean if you could make
> a lot of —
>
> BIDERMAN: It's about creating a platform.
>
> HANNITY: It's what?
>
> BIDERMAN: The platform is important. It's
> important to create a platform for these people
> because having them utilize a single dating site
> and meet an unsuspecting single, that's
> inappropriate. Having an affair in the workplace
> and risk you losing your job, that's
> inappropriate. What is so wrong with having a
> social network of their own?
>
> HANNITY: Now, you are rationalizing —
>
> (CROSSTALK)
>
> HANNITY: You have compartmentalized, you're
> rationalizing your contribution to the potential
> break up of marriages which, by the way, will not
> only affect the two people involved, but also the
> children that will no longer see their spouse.
>
> Now maybe that's the way you want to make your
> money in life. But I think people that have a
> conscience and a soul don't want to make their
> money this way. In other words, you might make
> money selling drugs, but I wouldn't want to
> contribute to somebody's death and demise.
>
> Where is your soul in this? Where is your
> conscience?
> ...
>
>
> While religion may not be perfect, it does
> (generally) teach you to have worthwhile morals. I
> don't care about singles sites that cater to
> same-sex meet-ups - but to create a site the
> promotes having affairs is pretty cheesy. This guy
> is all rationalization - and no conscience.
>
> BTW - the ads were originally being placed for the
> Superbowl. So they obviously had enough money to
> promote their site even with the Superbowl ad
> rates. Hannity has about as much to do with the
> success or lack of it for this site, as you do
> FUNdy. OMG - you promoted the site here, on FFXU -
> that means we are all potential paying customers
> now. They must be paying you to do this huh?

You are missing the point; the point is not if affairs are good or not, the point is this service is a scam, lying every step of the way trying to get men to sign up with the promise of sex. There are not "six million members," of this site, as Sean said, there are not 3000 women signing up every Monday, and there were not 31,000 new women members signed up the day after Mothers' Day ("after disappointing displays of affection from their husbands"). It is a scam-you sign up wanting to meet and have an affair with a "desperate housewife,” and you then pay money to get introduced to a computer program or actor.

Hannity presented this website as a legitimate business (a morally reprehensible business, mind you) that will get you sex, and not as a scam, machinated to separate lonely men from their money. I also believe Hannity took a fee for this "debate."

Regarding Deal of Day, that tiny POS website is a side business run by a guy that is a weak competitor to the company I am with. Even though he is a weak competitor, he still is a loudmouthed opinionated jerk. He loves Sean Hannity, Dick Cheney, and George W. Bush, still thinks we invaded Iraq because of 9-11, and believes Fox News is "Christian," and the main street media is out to destroy this country. So, every once in a while I screw with him by posting stuff that will piss him off. Once I even posted an unflattering story about his other company on this website.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2010 04:01PM by FUNdamental.

Date: May 17, 2010 05:29PM

I guess you should talk to all these other folks then who decided to discuss the site long before Hannity did...

Or maybe this is what you are upset about?

EXCLUSIVE: NBC Encouraged Infidelity Site AshleyMadison.com to Advertise on 'The Marriage Ref'
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/04/20/nbc-infidelity-site-ashleymadisoncom-advertise-marriage-ref-seinfeld/

Or maybe this one?
Making it
Noel Biderman
Meet the master marketer whose website makes having an affair easy as sin.
By Mike Olson
http://newyork.timeout.com/articles/make-money-save-money/71988/noel-biderman

Adultery website caters to potential cheaters
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/news/local/story/Adultery-website-caters-to-potential-cheaters/6urSdshwSkOWkG_DjNsajw.cspx

Or the MSNBC article that ran in March 2009 - it looks like they jumped on his band wagon VERY early:
Adultery site not the end of marriage
AshleyMadison.com is controversial, but couples cheated before the Web
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29350847/ns/health-sexual_health/

Or maybe this story Nightline ran in Sept 2009:
PTImb2Y9MA==.gif

Or maybe on the Howard Stern Show when AM offered up $100K for the prize money to help sponsor his "Pageant".
http://jewishbusinessmagazine.com/jewish-business-news/noel-biderman-ashley-madison-infidelity-cheating-dating-website/

Howard Stern’s Tiger Woods Mistress Beauty Pageant Winner
http://jewishbusinessmagazine.com/jewish-business-news/jewish-business-news/howard-sterns-tiger-woods-mistress-beauty-pageant-winner-jaime-jungers-ashley-madison-affair/

Or maybe this?

Noel Biderman and Ashley Madison: Subject of Controversy (June 2009)
http://newsblaze.com/story/20090611062820garr.nb/topstory.html

"We're probably preserving relationships" Biderman states. "If you're not getting the sex you want, then you're going to stray. They're [your spouse's] probably going to stray because of you. You're the one in the relationship". Both Biderman and Ashley Madison has been the subject of controversy as well as one of the hot topics on talk shows such as The View, CNN's Larry King Live, ABC's Good Morning America, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, and so forth.

And here we have some real "behind the scenes" look at how and why their gay men website was formed and promoted...

The Man Crunch CBS Hoax or How A Former Stripper Bamboozled The World’s Media To Promote A Website
http://blog.ctnews.com/evans/2010/01/31/the-man-crunch-cbs-hoax-or-how-a-former-stripper-bamboozled-the-worlds-media-to-promote-a-website/

And...
http://www.theinsider.com/news/2822409_Noel_Biderman_Blames_President_Clinton
Ashley_Madison_Stepping_Out.jpg

Seriously? And you decide to focus on Hannity? Where was your outrage when all these other folks undoubtedly fell under the spell of this guy?

LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2010 05:31PM by Registered Voter.

Posted by: Voter___ ()
Date: May 17, 2010 08:21PM

You do have to wonder why all these people take the bait. Ashley Madison is an obvious money making scam, and if the media ignored them they would soon disappear. They get tons of what amounts to free advertising from mainstream outlets supposedly reporting on the controversy of it, and lots of gullible men probably flock to the site after every "story". I just saw this commercial on MSNBC a few minutes ago. These idiots don't seem to understand that by running crap like this, they are actually acting as Ashley Madison's marketing department.

Date: May 17, 2010 09:11PM

Voter___ Wrote:
> You do have to wonder why all these people take
> the bait. Ashley Madison is an obvious money
> making scam, and if the media ignored them they
> would soon disappear. They get tons of what
> amounts to free advertising from mainstream
> outlets supposedly reporting on the controversy of
> it, and lots of gullible men probably flock to the
> site after every "story". I just saw this
> commercial on MSNBC a few minutes ago. These
> idiots don't seem to understand that by running
> crap like this, they are actually acting as Ashley
> Madison's marketing department.
>
>
>

You want to know about the scam, how does a dude who has a gmail account for e-mails for "My Marriage Matters" afford to buy ad time on MSNBC featuring footage from AshleyMadison commercials? My hunch is that "My Marriage Matters" is a creation of the Ashley Madison marketing team to keep fanning the flames of Ashley Madison.

Date: May 17, 2010 10:00PM

I think you might be right about that...

>
> You want to know about the scam, how does a dude
> who has a gmail account for e-mails for "My
> Marriage Matters" afford to buy ad time on MSNBC
> featuring footage from AshleyMadison commercials?
> My hunch is that "My Marriage Matters" is a
> creation of the Ashley Madison marketing team to
> keep fanning the flames of Ashley Madison.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: May 17, 2010 10:08PM

FUNdamental Wrote:
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> -----
> > FUNdamental Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > >
> > > If it were a real debate, then Sean came
> > > unprepared, reading only their press
> releases,
> > not
> > > questioning the information presented, and
> not
> > > doing any investigation or research
> beforehand.
> > > Sean Hannity's crap can be heard on Fox News.
> >
> >
> > The party of "family values" for you.
>
> In the "debate," Sean did state how morally wrong
> cheating is. However, Sean did state a lot of
> enticements for signing up-six million members,
> average member was a 36 year old housewife and
> mother upset with her husband, website helps you
> "facilitate the affair, etc. Sorta like the
> Catholic Churc saying "movie is morally corrupt,
> don't see it." Then you have lines around the
> block.
>
> Is Sean Hannity a mercenary devil?
>
> I think so.

Wtf are you talking about? He was railing against the service, not promoting it.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: ernie ()
Date: May 18, 2010 11:02AM

I am sure you have heard the saying there is no such thing as bad publicity. Just the fact he had the guy on his national radio show gave this guy tons of free pub.
Of course Hannity is going to trash him and I am sure the guy loved every minute of it. Now many more millions of people know of the website.l

Posted by: TV watcher ()
Date: May 18, 2010 11:11AM

I saw Brian Williams do a story about Al Qaeda a while back. He must be a total schill for the terrorists.

Date: May 18, 2010 11:24AM

Right--because that's exactly the same thing.

TV watcher Wrote:
> I saw Brian Williams do a story about Al Qaeda a
> while back. He must be a total schill for the
> terrorists.

Posted by: Seth ()
Date: July 14, 2012 05:58PM

Honestly, the joke is on anyone who actually stoops so low as to try and cheat on their wife - check it, this article here http://www.dansdatingdisaster.com/ashley-madison-scam/ says that the whole thing is just designed to siphon money away from their users.

Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: July 14, 2012 06:25PM

Numbers Wrote:
> Any wagers on how long till Hannity gets caught
> having a gay lover sex scandal?

Well, he did suck Limbaugh's dick for a break in the radio biz, right?

Hannity is one of the worst chickenhawks. You'll never see his pink behind carrying a rifle in the Middle East but he sure has a hard-on to send you or your kids there.

Posted by: Dear Wingnut ()
Date: July 15, 2012 09:36AM

That video is the bomb. So funny.

Posted by: alfano ()
Date: July 16, 2012 03:40AM

Numbers Wrote:
> Any wagers on how long till Hannity gets caught
> having a gay lover sex scandal?

Have you ever heard of Allan Combs?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.