HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Has anyone hear ever practiced law in Virginia and lost a $ 1 million dollar case to lifetime community college student representing themselves as a pro se party in court?
Posted by: Asker of Stuff ()
Date: September 12, 2020 08:48PM

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Has anyone hear ever practiced law in Virginia and lost a $ 1 million dollar case to lifetime community college student representing themselves as a pro se party in court?
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: September 12, 2020 08:51PM

so which ffu veteran is this about?

william
gerry
michael
or
tj

tryna learn about ffu history

Re: Has anyone hear ever practiced law in Virginia and lost a $ 1 million dollar case to lifetime community college student representing themselves as a pro se party in court?
Posted by: NOVAismyBITCH ()
Date: September 12, 2020 09:15PM

The fat coward pussy MORENO.

Posted by: Ashley Madison Member ()
Date: September 12, 2020 09:17PM

Phillip Leiser was spending more time looking for women on the Ashley Madison cheater dating site than he was working on actual cases. Meanwhile his wife Karen was posting her own ads looking for casual sex partners.
Attachments:
phillip leiser ashley madison.png
Phillip Ben Zion Leiser Attorney Lawyer Karen Leiser David Trinnes.jpg
karen leiser craigslist.JPG

Posted by: fgdfdfg ()
Date: September 13, 2020 06:15PM

a court that has a record for leaning far left, supporting BLM and making moves to BURN DOWN THE WHITEHOUSE?

who's dick do you think your pulling?

Posted by: Iizzie ()
Date: September 14, 2020 01:20PM

I like Phil but Domo Domo David Roboto can go suck a niggadickorsum

Posted by: Gaydar says Gayvid ()
Date: September 14, 2020 01:41PM

Iizzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I like Phil but Domo Domo David Roboto can go suck
> a niggadickorsum

Evidently David Trinnes likes underage white boy cock. Peep, did you get a bj from Gayvid and was it any good?

Posted by: Chapter 7 ()
Date: September 14, 2020 02:27PM

hi eesh

ur still broke and have arrest records and reputation as world class loser so yea, congrats on 'winning' your case.

Posted by: $300000 = 0 ()
Date: September 14, 2020 02:39PM

That's a funny style of winning.

Posted by: Pedo says what ()
Date: September 14, 2020 03:47PM

Chapter 7 Wrote:
> hi Miz
>
> ur still broke and have arrest records and
> reputation as world class loser so yea, congrats
> on 'winning' your case.

Miz, you lost. Get over it, or if that's not possible then just kill yourself.

Posted by: Norm Wilson ()
Date: April 13, 2021 01:01PM

Didn't Eesh dropout of Wyo Tech? I've been seeing many Southern New Hampshire College advertisements lately on television. Maybe Eesh should go there. It would help him with "real world" challenges. He's a veteran, resilant,dedicated,focused, and has drive.

Posted by: Hi Mr. Basl ()
Date: April 13, 2021 01:03PM

Asker of Stuff Wrote:
> Inquiring minds would like to know.

Hi Mr. Basl, I see you are allowed on the internet again (or not). How did your court date this week go? Ive seen your arrest/citation record. I knew you were a creepy stalker but my god you are a shitty driver too! How hard is it to resister your car and follow speed limits and highway signs? What is your auto insurance at $1k per month?

Posted by: Re-instatement coming ()
Date: April 13, 2021 01:06PM

I know eesh lost $1.4 million in a lawsuit against him. Eesh had to file bankruptcy it was so bad.

I'm waiting to see when $1.4 million lawsuit gets re-instated now that eesh should be out of bankruptcy protection.

Posted by: Nelson is trying ()
Date: April 13, 2021 01:15PM

Re-instatement coming Wrote:
> I know eesh lost $1.4 million in a lawsuit against
> him. Eesh had to file bankruptcy it was so bad.
>
> I'm waiting to see when $1.4 million lawsuit gets
> re-instated now that eesh should be out of
> bankruptcy protection.

Ill bet 1/3 of his welfare check goes to his sky-high auto insurance.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.