HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
First Israel-Emirates Commercial Flight Set for Monday. BUT I THINK IT'S A BAD IDEA AT THIS TIME.
Posted by: breitbart 7 ()
Date: August 28, 2020 03:32PM

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2020/08/28/first-israel-emirates-commercial-flight-set-for-monday/

* arabs have recently been killing white priests and whites in the middle east

* arabs have SWARMED INTO EUROPE, refused pleas to be "reasonable", Turkey swore to use military to "back up the SWARM" (arab spring, asian invasion, etc)

* UK leads took bribes to put the swarm on welfare (or used them for labor instead of hiring more expensive white boys) using UK taxpayer's money

* arabs have recently made many death threats (including leaders)

=====================

with agreements "it is allowed", arabs will use flights to swarm into israel, they will at first play nice, then the fireworks will start, and jews will have to flee israel

israel people are 1% or a fraction of 1% of the middle east, arabs have 99% or well more of the land of the middle east

I can't think of a worse idea for Israeli lower-middle class families than open border with muslim countries.

USA right now couldn't do a think: Russia is doing military exercises in Alaska, China is supporting muslims inside china and actively threatening USA ships around Taiwan, Apple computer just outsourced all electronics in it's computers for absolutely no reason (except the Pelosi politics factor) ...

Frankly, if Israel gets in more trouble than it can handle USA may have it's hands tied in politics and COVID19 shutdown claims and the like to underline to arabs "they have to go home if they agreed to go home after the visit"

Obviously this isn't a ding against all muslims but there are so many of them who are not like minded that Israel, i think, should not ignore the danger of "open borders".

open flights, airlines making $$$$ of selling tickets, is open borders in hiding - of that i'm sure

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: First Israel-Emirates Commercial Flight Set for Monday. BUT I THINK IT'S A BAD IDEA AT THIS TIME.
Posted by: Zeitung ()
Date: September 10, 2020 10:35PM

It's awesome to see that this conflict became "colder" which led to normalization of countries relations. Hopefully, it will also lead to the development of flight transportation. After all, it also helps to bring more money to the area where an international airport is located. Check this Portland Airport infos, for example. You can do so many things here and that's because lots of people visit this place and leave their money here.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.