HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Imagine: open carrying a long gun in the streets and STILL getting the shit kicked out of you
Posted by: Kyle the pathetic victim ()
Date: August 28, 2020 02:46PM

LOLser
Attachments:
rittenhouse-1 (1).jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Imagine: open carrying a long gun in the streets and STILL getting the shit kicked out of you
Posted by: imagine this..... ()
Date: August 28, 2020 02:51PM

Being one of the shitheads who thought this little dork would be fun to beat up, and being carried away in a jar.

Re: Imagine: open carrying a long gun in the streets and STILL getting the shit kicked out of you
Posted by: Imagine this.. ()
Date: August 28, 2020 03:29PM

Going to prison and STILL getting the shit kicked out of you.

Posted by: 9KNVF ()
Date: August 28, 2020 08:08PM

He's a child, leave him alone.

Posted by: In prison ()
Date: August 28, 2020 08:09PM

Kyle will now get to finally have sex

Posted by: Heyday ()
Date: August 28, 2020 09:28PM

Let’s look at the facts. Rittenhouse was interviewed an hour before the incident stating he was there to protect a recently looted business. “ I’ve got my first aid kit, and if someone is hurt, I’m jumping in harm’s way.. obviously I have to protect myself, so that’s why I have my rifle.”

Video shows before the incident him going up and down the street asking if anyone is in need of first aid. He gets taunted by a couple of Antifa members and simply walks away.

Video shows a few minutes later some sort of altercation between the armed citizens protecting businesses and antifa mob. Rosenbaum, clearly one of the main agitators implores those armed to “shoot me nigga”.

What specifically led up to the initial shooting is unclear, but what is clear is Rittenhouse attempted to flee the mob and a Molotov cocktail is thrown at Rittenhouse house by Rosenbaum, who then tries to overpower Kyle. Kyle then calls a friend stating “I just killed someone”, and attempts to flee to another location to get picked up by a friend.

Rittenhouse then is trips up and several antifa descend up on him. Three shot, including Huber, who would die of his wounds and Grosskruetz, who suffered a major arm wound after trying to pull a pistol on Rittenhouse. The other guy only suffered superficial wounds.

Keep in mind, Kyle turned Himself in to the Antioch police shortly after returning home. This kid will likely do some sort of time for illegally owning a weapon and manslaughter, but the murder charges are excessive and will be thrown out. I hope this kid can at least get cut a deal.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.