HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Speak Out With Ken Sander
Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: April 26, 2007 12:59AM

Okay, I have to say..this is one of the funniest fucking videos I have ever seen on the internet, it made laugh so fucking hard. You gotta see this. Ken was a public access TV host, and this video is where he asks New York viewers what they think about gun control and such. Instead what you get is some of best fucking funniest shit in prank calls history. I mean, this guy got fucking destroyed to oblivion, maybe you will get inspired to have some fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIEHI0vfCBk

Btw, the good stuff kicks in after about 1:10, and just goes on. Patience is important.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2007 01:00AM by mariokart.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Speak Out With Ken Sander
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 26, 2007 06:49AM

Somebody emailed me this clip a few weeks ago, it is pretty funny. It's like the only people even watching his show are the ones pranking him.

Posted by: FairF4x0r ()
Date: April 26, 2007 07:23AM

Stern show guys do this all the time... public access shows are boring but they are easy targets for pranking.

Date: April 26, 2007 09:00AM

Yeah, I've seen a lot of the C-Span ones on youtube; most had something to do with Stern's penis size or asshole haha.
Another good one, but not as good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q57ZjWRarM8

Date: April 26, 2007 08:12PM

most had something to do with Stern's

I remember watching this one live on national TV back in 95 during the OJ chase. Probably the greatest one ever.

http://mcraeclan.com/graeme/ISeeOJ.mp3

I don't care how stupid, immature, and inappropriate they are, I'll always get a kick out of live on-the-air prank phone calls.

Date: April 27, 2007 12:57AM

haha, great ones ^
I wonder if the fairfax public access channels are live or not.
http://www.fcac.org/

Date: April 27, 2007 02:22AM

if the fairfax public access channels are live or not

I don't know, but that Telepathic TV show ranks up there with shows that need pranking.

Posted by: FairF4x0r ()
Date: April 27, 2007 09:15AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if the fairfax public access channels are live or
> not
>
> I don't know, but that Telepathic TV show ranks up
> there with shows that need pranking.

But theoretically they'd know the caller's intent ahead of time of and wouldn't pick up the phone.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: April 27, 2007 09:28AM

I used to do some crap at the ffx cable access (the one over by the merrifield multiplex), and nothing was live except local sporting events, as far as I know. That was ages ago so wtf do I know.

Date: May 07, 2007 04:18PM

Okay, so I have dish network and checked the fairfax station site I posted again, and can't find any of the channels being broadcasted? Does anyone know if they go by some other channel number on dish(besides 10 or 30)??? thanks

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: May 07, 2007 04:36PM

LOL! So you're saying you can't find the local cable access channel on your satelite dish network LOL!

Telepathic TV was live for a little bit and they got pranked all the time. Now they screen the calls real good some how.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 07, 2007 05:41PM

you can get local cable on Dish but it costs extra. however, wtf wants to hear the local bullshit news?

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2007 05:41PM by Gravis.

Date: May 07, 2007 06:00PM

Ah I didn't know that, but I guess I will have to wait another day for the call then. Gravis, I don't know what you mean by that, are you talking about fox5, nbc4, etc? Also, I realized what your last signature meant today, the one that said There's No Place Like Gnome. That's the name of a Camp Lazlo cartoon episode on cartoon network. I was going through the channels earlier and clicked info. on the show, and was like 'oh that's where it comes from, he must be a hardcore cartoon fan or something.'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Camp_Lazlo_episodes #25

Date: May 07, 2007 07:01PM

Gravis
> I realized what your
> last signature meant today, the one that said
> There's No Place Like Gnome.

"There's No Place Like Gnome" is used all over the net. Do a search and you'll see.

At the end of the Wizard of Oz, Dorothy has to say, "There's no place like home" three times to return home.

Date: May 07, 2007 08:00PM

he must be a hardcore cartoon fan or something.

I always thought Gravis' old sig referred to the Gnome software project.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 08, 2007 01:22AM

im having problems figuring out who is being sarcastic and who is retarded so here are the facts:

1. my previous signature "There's no place like Gnome" was a reference to the Gnome Desktop sofware project. as you can see there is a link to the Gnome site in this google cache page (which will probably be updated to the new signature soon): http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:fxOdaud2M7IJ:www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php%3F2,7267,page%3D1+site:fairfaxunderground.com&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us#msg-7705

2. i wasnt calling any specific local news channel bullshit, i was calling them all bullshit. incase you hadnt noticed, they are all EXTREMELY bias and dont cover any real news. instead just quibbles that are unimportant and spin everything to the political parties the station supports. national and international news is more likely to be worth watching.

3. until now, i had never heard of Camp Lazlo

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: May 08, 2007 02:13AM

im having problems figuring out who is being sarcastic and who is retarded

I wasn't being sarcastic, I never heard of that cartoon either and always thought you were promoting the software project.

Date: May 08, 2007 09:47AM

I thought Gravis was a gaygamer http://www.gaygamer.net/2006/10/theres_no_place_like_gnome.html (that was sarcastic)

Date: May 08, 2007 12:32PM

haha!^

Date: May 10, 2007 10:14AM

I know this topic is dead, but I had another question. On the Telepathic TV website it says

WE AIR LIVE THURSDAY NIGHTS AT 8:30 p.m. on COX CABLE CHANNEL 10 in FAIRFAX

(LIVE call-in - 571-749-1166 - Rebroadcast Saturdays 10:00 p.m., Fridays at 7:00 a.m.)

Would this mean if someone made a prank call tonight during their live show, then they would omit that call in their rebroadcast on Friday and Saturday right?

Date: May 10, 2007 05:00PM

I'm not sure, I just know they have really screened calls well lately.

Date: May 10, 2007 05:07PM

Someone should call and ask them questions about Fairfax Underground

Date: May 10, 2007 05:20PM

LOL. Ask them why they are using the wrong color tarrot cards for amount of light and frequenies in the studio and on even days why they don't use purple and blue tarrot cards? Then rattle off something about bad shockra and a third eye.
ROFL

And make sure you record it!

Date: May 10, 2007 06:39PM

dude I don't have that channel, otherwise I would record it on a vhs but i'm gonna try calling in anyway tonight..

Date: May 10, 2007 08:45PM

Well, I had to call in a few times to reach someone. They told me what I wanted to talk about, and I told them what I wanted to say. But he kept saying can you get a specific question out of it, and the line cut. Ah fuck it, I'll try tomorrow. But in terms of screening, I don't think it's that hard as long as you have a valid and interesting question for them. I did some background on what I was going to say, and have this thing planned out. It will so be funny if I can get it to work ;)

Date: May 10, 2007 09:13PM

Humm I would do it but I'm sure they have caller ID. How are you getting around that? Man they are some freaky people... They were saying earlier that when you pray you are God.

Isn't flipping something in your hand over and over a sign of schizophrenia?

Yeah I think you really have formulate a good freakish question. The best pranks really sucker the person being called in and get them excited about a topic. Then once you get them hooked start deviating slowy off topic with wierd stuff.

I wonder if they run something like a ten minute delay.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: May 10, 2007 09:36PM

call them up and ask about Karma, cuz like you so totally like that idea from watching like my Name is earl and like stuff and were tooooottally wondering if like you came back karmickally as a chameleon would you like come and Go as a CHameleon or would you like only have lovin if you were in your dreams? Or would Karma only work if you were in a certain club like if your Culture believed in Karma so really your Culture would be like the a Club the CUlture Club or like Karma club or hey what if you came back as some BBQ spare ribs would you eat yourself? I know I sure would., Wash it down with a tall cool BUdwieser. ANywho WOOT WOOT thanks for like totally cleansing my spirit with your like show and stuff and peace out.

Posted by: Roy Masters ()
Date: December 04, 2016 12:48PM

mariokart Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Okay, I have to say..this is one of the funniest
> fucking videos I have ever seen on the internet,
> it made laugh so fucking hard. You gotta see this.
> Ken was a public access TV host, and this video is
> where he asks New York viewers what they think
> about gun control and such. Instead what you get
> is some of best fucking funniest shit in prank
> calls history. I mean, this guy got fucking
> destroyed to oblivion, maybe you will get inspired
> to have some fun.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIEHI0vfCBk
>
> Btw, the good stuff kicks in after about 1:10, and
> just goes on. Patience is important.

The late "Belcher" had a bunch of calls to Ken Sander.

Posted by: Stranger ()
Date: January 08, 2017 01:49AM

Nothing Howard Stern has done is as epic as this!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.