HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump Pizza
Posted by: making america great ()
Date: July 01, 2020 08:00AM

An Ohio couple ordered a pizza and was horrified to open the box to find its pepperoni arranged as a swastika, according to a report.

Jason Laska said he had picked up the pie Saturday night from a Little Caesars shop in Brook Park and brought it home, WJW-TV reported.

“[My wife] turned and asked me, ‘Babe, did you order this, did they make it for you?’ And I turned around and looked at it and I could see the shock on her face and then my jaw just dropped,” Laska told the outlet.

https://www.nypost.com/2020/06/29/ohio-couple-finds-swastika-made-of-pepperoni-on-pizza/amp/
Attachments:
B723E8F8-C2E8-41A6-B9D2-48E73FD3F2D5.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Pizza
Posted by: Not a Nazi ()
Date: July 01, 2020 08:27AM

That is clearly left-facing and not a right-facing Nazi Swastika. Swastikas have been around for thousands of years and used as a symbol by many ethnic groups and religions.

Posted by: False assumptions ()
Date: July 01, 2020 09:03AM

How do we know the fired employees weren't Indian practitioners of Janism?

Furthermore, the employees may be Arab Muslims, which in case it is completely permitted.

file.png

Posted by: not racists ()
Date: July 01, 2020 11:23AM

yes because a bunch of lowlife trumptard pizza delivery boys suddenly got the idea to do a little Jainist outreach, lmao

Posted by: Laska did nazi that coming . ()
Date: July 01, 2020 03:39PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.