HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Website hosting discounts?
Posted by: Hoovyendy ()
Date: May 09, 2020 04:02AM

Are the web hosting companies offering discounts? When and why? I have an online store which is pretty big and I guess that the price for hosting will be high too. That's why I'm searching for discounts

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Website hosting discounts?
Posted by: Not a spam bot ()
Date: May 09, 2020 04:14AM

GoDaddy.com

Posted by: bioclotidtai ()
Date: May 12, 2020 05:08AM

There're a large number of hosting companies on the modern Internet that provide discount coupons for their services. In this case, it'll be easier for you to find a good hosting service for your personal website and only then look for coupons for it. I use the services of GoDaddy and WIX and found coupons for both of these services on host.discount. If you decide to choose a cheaper hosting service for your site I'm sure you can find a discount coupon for it. The main thing is that if you really want to earn money on your site, don't use free hosting services.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2020 05:09AM by bioclotidtai.

Posted by: jamieduffy ()
Date: May 15, 2020 03:53AM

bioclotidtai Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There're a large number of hosting companies on
> the modern Internet that provide discount coupons
> for their services. In this case, it'll be easier
> for you to find a good hosting service for your
> personal website and only then look for coupons
> for it. I use the services of GoDaddy and WIX and
> found coupons for both of these services on href="https://host.discount">host.discount. If
> you decide to choose a cheaper hosting service for
> your site I'm sure you can find a discount coupon
> for it. The main thing is that if you really want
> to earn money on your site, don't use free hosting
> services.

Where can I find some more feedback?

Posted by: bioclotidtai ()
Date: May 18, 2020 03:27AM

Write in PM

Posted by: gthbgre ()
Date: May 18, 2020 03:33AM

Not a spam bot Wrote:
> GoDaddy.com

GoDaddy hosts German websites who hack cell phones.

I caught them, reported it to them they refused to fix it. I publicized it.

GOOGLE RUNS VIRUSES IN "GOOGLE ADS", the viruses are from google but made in china - and they run on any news or information outlet that isn't a DEMOCRAT BRAND

DROP DEAD G2

Posted by: caritu ()
Date: August 13, 2020 08:57PM

There are many criteria due to which you can be given a discount. For example, you can buy hosting for a long time. Some companies may provide a discount in this case. Also, try not to look for discounted hosting services, but look for companies that provide quality hosting for a cheap price. Now there is a lot of competition in this area, so many are trying to attract new customers with attractive prices. For example, for my purposes I use an Offshore VPS from lyrahosting. This is one of the cheapest hosting I have found. Surprisingly, everything works great. Ping is minimal and within acceptable limits. They provide services not only VPS, familiarize yourself with their services, you may find what you need.

Posted by: host_boy ()
Date: August 19, 2020 01:35PM

caritu Wrote:
> There are many criteria due to which you can be given a discount. For example, you can buy hosting for a long time. Some companies may provide a discount in this case. Also, try not to look for discounted hosting services, but look for companies that provide quality hosting for a cheap price. Now there is a lot of competition in this area, so many are trying to attract new customers with attractive prices. For example, for my purposes I use an Offshore VPS from lyrahosting. This is one of the cheapest hosting I have found. Surprisingly, everything works great. Ping is minimal and within acceptable limits. They provide services not only VPS, familiarize yourself with their services, you may find what you need.

Where can I find some more feedback?

Posted by: Here in NoVa ()
Date: August 19, 2020 01:47PM

Who is stupid enough to think that FFXU is the best place to have this sort of discussion?

Posted by: Ad Revenue ()
Date: August 19, 2020 02:15PM

Whatever you do, make sure you click on all links that are posted in responses to this thread and other similar troll threads.

Fairfax Underground is provided to users for free, but it is very costly to maintain. The hosting, storage, bandwidth, and Cloudflare services cost hundreds of dollars per month and need to be paid somehow. Clicking the links and buying the counterfeit products and drugs is a way to support this site.

Support Fairfax Underground
*Click all the advertising links
*Purchase your illegal drugs from advertisers here
Support Fairfax Underground

Posted by: Mark Shens ()
Date: December 05, 2020 07:31AM

Hi there. Good question. As I know many modern companies provide different discounts and promotions for web hosting services. This is especially true for annual subscriptions. If you want to find such profitable offer, you should research Fortunelords site, there are many info about hosting providers with prices!

Posted by: Der Teufel ()
Date: December 10, 2020 12:16PM

Thanks but GoDaddy is a bit too expensive for me. I will choose Bluehost perhaps. But what about CMS? I hope you won't be building your website on WordPress? You can check this blog https://gole.ms/blog/drupal-e-commerce-website about how to create a commercial site on Drupal. This will be far better for your business.

Posted by: Zhahhie ()
Date: May 06, 2021 02:34AM

Thank you so much for the tips and help here, guys! I would also like to recommend that you check out the free domain search here for some really helpful and working tool which will let you find great domain names quickly. Good luck with it, hope I was helpful

Posted by: host.discount fucked up mybowels ()
Date: May 06, 2021 02:55AM

you spammers are lying sacks of shit

Posted by: Neres Kimih ()
Date: October 29, 2021 12:25AM

Hi, I recently found some of the best business web hosting services LuxHosting https://luxhosting.lu/business-hosting/. It is a popular web host with many clients, offering outstanding web hosting features, performance, speed, and security.

Posted by: Nolumas ()
Date: December 13, 2021 03:43AM

If I need hosting for a large web application? We recently bought one app that has already been used by more than 10,000 people a day. This is exactly the constant online, who has visited the application at least once, reaches 350 thousand per day. That's why we need hosting for such an application.

Posted by: Ostarino ()
Date: December 13, 2021 06:20AM

You must have a very heavy load on the server. Cheap hosting will not cope. You need to choose with a lot of RAM, and also to have a powerful processor there, and preferably two Threadripper-level processors so that it can handle all tasks.

Posted by: Hiskarius ()
Date: December 13, 2021 05:08PM

I recently switched to a new hosting, the old hosting provider provided too low-quality services, for $ 2 per month. Now I have ordered hosting in hostforweb, they also have ddos protection, SSH access, the ability to install about 300 necessary applications in one click.
Now I pay $1.39 a month, which is much lower than I paid before. And also very convenient ssd hosting cpanel https://www.hostforweb.com/packages/. It will not be difficult to understand cpanel. With their help, you can create permanent backups of the site. Recently, I myself changed the code on my site and broke the site, asked to restore the old backup. After a couple of minutes, the previous version was restored, my clients' data was not lost, and the site was working in the same mode

Posted by: Hils Hilss ()
Date: June 01, 2022 11:39AM

In general, if you started to regularly encounter problems with your hosting, I strongly recommend that you change it, because most likely over time the problems will not only not be solved, but there will be much more of them. I can advise you to pay attention to this https://hostkey.com/
I have been using the services of these guys for a long time and so far I am completely satisfied!

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 12, 2022 09:23AM

Eat shit and die spammer

Attachments:
_steamy.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.