HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
REPOST: I found the answer to keeping the bathroom floor clean. Should I tell anyone?
Posted by: totally anonmyous ()
Date: April 19, 2020 11:14PM

72121934-young-attractive-sad-and-depres

Keeping your bathroom clean DAILY! - YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It1T8_Qoj74

She apparently does NOT know how.

Should I tell anyone? Would anyone care if they knew.

72121934-young-attractive-sad-and-depres

After all - we live in a society where the "me generation" is just as likely to hire an illegal alien as they are to clean after themselves ESPECIALLY IN GOVERNMENT OFFICES.

I was taught to clean daily, actually - but not at home - there were always divisions of house duties and that never fell on me. When for (reasons) it came to be I became in charge of bathroom cleaning at home ...

I realized, for one thing, never wear shoes in the house. If it's your job to vacuum you'll love the time you saved yourself.

But for bathrooms - the trick is quite different and everyone can do it - to keep the floor, really, cleaner than the kitchen floor at all times without any effort.

WHICH ALSO MEANS - IF I FOUND THE ANSWER I HAVEN'T STATED - THAT PUBLIC RESTROOMS HAVE WILLFULLY NEGLECTED WELL KNOWN ANSWERS AND BILLED THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE FOR

#1 CONTINUALLY CLEANING

#2 HUGELY GROSS MESSY SMELLY FLOORS (we know we still pay for cleaning, they fake the sheets on the back of the door)

and for what?

Now worse - we have to do this for all the f'ing lazy democrats in offices too.

and for what ??

The answer is easy i'll let you all see if you have the answer. (this assumes your in charge of keeping a bathroom floor is clean. if you aren't - your probably a clueless knob)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: REPOST: I found the answer to keeping the bathroom floor clean. Should I tell anyone?
Posted by: totally anonmyous ()
Date: April 19, 2020 11:22PM

So I didn't put an answer. But I will tell you I checked many internet articles, none have a solution, I tried to "avoid getting the floor dirty": and to my surprise that didn't work AT ALL things were nearly just as bad. Not anymore.

But since this is a really really old subject - I wonder why it still IS a subject. I don't get it. It's so easy and completely within all cost and good practices.

Re: REPOST: I found the answer to keeping the bathroom floor clean. Should I tell anyone?
Posted by: easy solution ()
Date: April 19, 2020 11:28PM

Don't piss on your fucking bathroom floor in the first place and the place will never get messy. Jesus! How hard is that?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.