HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Venezuelan coastal patrol boat rams cruise ship; sinks, while cruise ship steams away after having offer of assistance rejected
Posted by: Manuro's navy ()
Date: April 19, 2020 10:48PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Venezuelan coastal patrol boat rams cruise ship; sinks, while cruise ship steams away after having offer of assistance rejected
Posted by: Moving dicks ()
Date: April 19, 2020 10:52PM

I was interested in reading about this but since you just posted links I'm not going to join the discussion.

Re: Venezuelan coastal patrol boat rams cruise ship; sinks, while cruise ship steams away after having offer of assistance rejected
Posted by: Questions Questions ()
Date: April 19, 2020 11:48PM

What a massive embarrassment for Maduro. I wonder what happened to the captain and crew. Sure the fuck wouldn't want to be in their shoes!

Posted by: TDWLF ()
Date: April 19, 2020 11:51PM

It would be nice to know what the story is but there is zero chance I'm stupid enough to click on links on Fairfax Underground, so, bye.

Posted by: uknow ()
Date: April 20, 2020 12:08AM

I thinks there is "Niggertry" afoot here.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.