HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why are college girls so fat these days?
Posted by: Dare Dorm ()
Date: April 02, 2020 02:58PM

These are considered skinny today. Even just 20 years ago they'd have been thought of as overweight.
Attachments:
spring breaker.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are college girls so fat these days?
Posted by: Left =fattty ()
Date: April 02, 2020 09:34PM

Left one is fat. She’ll look like a ffx county mom in about 15 years.
Right side is cursed with saddlebag hip layout-like old order Amish.shell have chin hairs in about 30years.

Posted by: Then and now ()
Date: April 02, 2020 10:31PM

When I was in college the Freshman Fifteen was a common expression, and no joke. Girls would go away to college. Their eating habits would change. They'd be drinking more. And they'd pack on the pounds. Going to the pool during college breaks I remember girls who had tight hot bodies as high school students would be walking around with cellulite and jiggling bellies after their freshman or sophomore years. Some wised up, got athletic or started watching what they were eating and shed some of those pounds before graduation. Others didn't.

The only difference today is that many more girls are arriving at college with weight already an issue. Even if they do not gain any more they are still going to be as heavy or heavier than the girls in my day after they'd packed on their freshman fifteen. Plus I suspect that with the de-escalation of sexual attractiveness there isn't the push to try and shed pounds once they've been accumulated. The trade off is that the pool of women who were extremely physically active in high school is higher today than in my time. This group not only is likely to arrive at college slimmer, they are also less likely to gain weight in college and to more quickly try to shed any pounds they do put on.

Posted by: BLH7F ()
Date: April 03, 2020 02:48PM

Stop complaining. At least they got something to grab onto. If they really pack 'em on, they learn how to give good BJs, which assures them a steady supply of guys.

I had a fat GF my soph year. She was surprised I stayed w/her. Usually she said a guy never stayed on past 3 dates. She didn't care, she said these guys talked & as soon as 1 was gone, 3 more went after her.

So I asked her if she wanted me to go, but she said no, if I wanted to keep her, i could. She was an EXPERT at BJs. I asked her if all she wanted to do was suck dick, but, no, she said I could eat her & fuck her if I wanted to, so I did.

I transferred after soph year. I ran into her a few years later. She was married. the guy looked OK, nothing spectacular but not an obvious loser either. He seemed happy, but, I knew why. If you could get BJs like she gave on demand, you'd marry her, too.

Posted by: Noom ()
Date: April 03, 2020 02:55PM

^^^^

That's the kind of uplifting story we need these days. Thanks.

Posted by: Homos ()
Date: April 03, 2020 03:01PM

They're both good looking.

What do you want? A toothpick?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.