HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I caught the Grocery Store stealing during a crisis. What should be their penalty?
Posted by: your opinion counts !! ()
Date: March 21, 2020 06:56PM

The milk shelves were empty EXCEPT for high priced organic milk: which they had set out, and 2 or 3 quart size bottles (also more expensive).

I looked through the glass: there were boxes 8 foot tall of regular (cheap) milk despite the shelves being empty easy to see.

OBVIOUSLY they were intently withholding the cheaper milk to FORCE PEOPLE TO BUY MORE EXPENSIVE (and less safe) "organic milk" (which many not follow government recommended milk practices, such as addition of vitamin D), too, "get rid of their unwanted stock"

----------------------
oh an btw they only hire illegal aliens. when i tried to get a P/T job a few years back - despite their being no reason to refuse me - a hindu store manager rejected me and hired an illegal alien (safeway - japan owned outlet)

-----------------------
What should be their penalty ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I caught the Grocery Store stealing during a crisis. What should be their penalty?
Posted by: Glass Half Full ()
Date: March 21, 2020 07:00PM

Maybe they were trying to conserve the limited milk supply incrementally according to the expiration date, in order to keep the supply fresh and more affordable as the crisis mounts as predicted.

Re: I caught the Grocery Store stealing during a crisis. What should be their penalty?
Posted by: 98oisdfj ()
Date: March 21, 2020 07:01PM

little red riding hood

Date: March 21, 2020 07:02PM

Glass Half Full Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe they were trying to conserve the limited
> milk supply incrementally according to the
> expiration date, in order to keep the supply fresh
> and more affordable as the crisis mounts as
> predicted.

maybe your a stealing democrat trying to cover for stealing democrats

Posted by: k ()
Date: March 21, 2020 07:04PM

d

Posted by: Hey Kay ()
Date: March 21, 2020 07:07PM

Where is little red riding hood and the big bad wolf? Did they catch the Trump Virus or are they in quarantine at Grandmas House?

Date: March 21, 2020 08:35PM

d

Date: March 21, 2020 10:33PM

d

Date: March 21, 2020 10:35PM

cartoon-little-red-riding-hood-and-wolf-

? i think that bitch is giving him fake chloroquin !

Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: March 22, 2020 12:47AM

Name them or stfu.

Date: March 22, 2020 01:45AM

Cranky Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Name them or stfu.

so you can shop with me? your opinion doesn't count !

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.