HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Peter Alexander pressed Trump on the chloroquine drug: “What do you say to Americans who are watching you right now who are scared?” President Trump: “I’d say you’re a terrible reporter… The American people are looking for answers and they’re looking for
Posted by: TRUMPOCRAT ()
Date: March 20, 2020 01:35PM

President Trump NEVER stops fighting for all Americans!

Peter Alexander pressed Trump on the chloroquine drug: “What do you say to Americans who are watching you right now who are scared?”

President Trump: “I’d say you’re a terrible reporter… The American people are looking for answers and they’re looking for hope and you’re doing sensationalism…”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Peter Alexander pressed Trump on the chloroquine drug: “What do you say to Americans who are watching you right now who are scared?” President Trump: “I’d say you’re a terrible reporter… The American people are looking for answers and they’re looking
Posted by: he's also a cuck ()
Date: March 20, 2020 01:37PM

He's married to our very own Allison Starling from ABC7. She has a cute face but no tits whatsoever.

Re: Peter Alexander pressed Trump on the chloroquine drug: “What do you say to Americans who are watching you right now who are scared?” President Trump: “I’d say you’re a terrible reporter… The American people are looking for answers and they’re looking
Posted by: NG4XX ()
Date: March 20, 2020 01:45PM

he's also a cuck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He's married to our very own Allison Starling from
> ABC7. She has a cute face but no tits whatsoever.

Maybe shes secretly a dude.

Posted by: she's the boss ()
Date: March 20, 2020 01:47PM

NG4XX Wrote:
> he's also a cuck Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He's married to our very own Allison Starling
> from
> > ABC7. She has a cute face but no tits
> whatsoever.
>
>
> Maybe shes secretly a dude.

Nah. She did a story a while back while wearing spandex and the camel toe was real.

Posted by: KO by Trump ()
Date: March 20, 2020 02:47PM

Trump always knows the right thing to say. I'm not worried a bit! What happens will happen. Libtards are pussies.

Posted by: Alfred E Newmann ()
Date: March 20, 2020 02:48PM

"What? Me worry!"

Posted by: lololo ()
Date: March 20, 2020 03:00PM

Alexander is not going to ask that question again, everyone booed him!! No more "Mr Nice Guy", Trump is now wartime prez.

Posted by: Boo fn hoo ()
Date: March 20, 2020 11:37PM

Anderson is a dick

Posted by: walli ()
Date: March 21, 2020 12:13AM

It was a simple question really. All trump had to do was say some fake bullshit to reassure Americans that he cares and he's doing everything within his power to save our country.

Instead, he went after the reporter. He does this when he doesn't know what to say. He deflects to cover up his own stupidity.

Posted by: put him in a box ()
Date: March 21, 2020 12:38AM

Trump is terrified and out of his depth. His brand name will forever be associated with the greatest market crash since the Great Depression and the Covid-19 Pandemic. On top of that his only holdings are hotels and resorts leveraged by soon to be defunct banks and Russian oligarchs going broke because of crashing oil prices. Trump and his family will lose his brand, his holdings. Ultimately he will go back to TV for a short time and probably get Alzheimer's like his dad.

Peter Alexander
Posted by: WOW - Outstanding! ()
Date: March 21, 2020 01:14AM

Posted by: Acting President Bone Spurs ()
Date: March 21, 2020 01:40AM

put him in a box Wrote:
> Trump is terrified and out of his depth. His
> brand name will forever be associated with the
> greatest market crash since the Great Depression
> and the Covid-19 Pandemic. On top of that his
> only holdings are hotels and resorts leveraged by
> soon to be defunct banks and Russian oligarchs
> going broke because of crashing oil prices. Trump
> and his family will lose his brand, his holdings.
> Ultimately he will go back to TV for a short time
> and probably get Alzheimer's like his dad.

During a time of uncertainty and crisis, Trump has shown his true color. It isn’t orange.

Posted by: Peter Pecker ()
Date: March 21, 2020 07:48AM

That reporter might be "married" but he is clearly gay as fuck. You would think these libtards would have learned not to fuck with Trump by now.

Posted by: God is good ()
Date: March 21, 2020 08:04AM

Acting President Bone Spurs Wrote:

> During a time of uncertainty and crisis, Trump
> has shown his true color. It isn’t orange.

True. It's steel gray. The man is made of iron. No one else could see us through this crisis. God gave us Trump to protect us and lead this fallen nation to the promised land. Remember to thank God for Trump in your prayers little one.

Posted by: Hail to the King ()
Date: March 21, 2020 10:19AM

kneel bitches.
Attachments:
Trump.jpeg

Posted by: k ()
Date: March 21, 2020 03:38PM

A great reason not to buy the Poison Pill chloroquine is:

IT'S MADE IN CHINA*

Posted by: Boo fn hoo ()
Date: March 21, 2020 10:08PM

Alexander’ attitude is what the problem was. He’s the guy you want to beat the shit out of because he is alive...it was how it was said...snotty kid

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.