HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Stafford County rejects liberal gun grabbers, votes to become 2nd Amendment sanctuary county
Posted by: Come get em, Coon Man ()
Date: December 18, 2019 06:10AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stafford County rejects liberal gun grabbers, votes to become 2nd Amendment sanctuary county
Posted by: LibTard Fails ()
Date: December 18, 2019 06:34AM

^ +1000

Another Virginia county where patriotic Americans are rounding up all the Muslims and giving them free guns for the coming 2nd Amendment jihad.

Re: Stafford County rejects liberal gun grabbers, votes to become 2nd Amendment sanctuary county
Posted by: fuck Cary ()
Date: December 18, 2019 07:57AM

The green, orange, and yellow all represent 2a supporters or waiting to vote on it. The commie red are anti-2a. The demotard blue are not willing to take a stand on the issue....

Attachments:
2a sanctuary.jpg

Posted by: 100 times more paytreeots ()
Date: December 18, 2019 08:02AM

Attachments:
NG vs VA.jpg

Date: December 18, 2019 08:10AM

Send in the National Gaurd.

Posted by: Faggot Gerrymanhandler ()
Date: December 18, 2019 08:24AM

Banana Republicans Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Send in the National Gaurd.

Why don't you volunteer your non-spelling Paki queer?

Date: December 18, 2019 08:28AM

Faggot Gerrymanhandler Wrote:
> Banana Republicans Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Send in the National Gaurd.
>
> Why don't you volunteer your non-spelling Paki
> queer?

I would be more than happy to. Deputize us whom wish to fulfill the will of the people against these malcontents.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2019 08:28AM by Banana Republicans.

Date: December 18, 2019 08:34AM

Banana Republicans Wrote:
> Faggot Gerrymanhandler Wrote:
> -----
> > Banana Republicans Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Send in the National Gaurd.
> >
> > Why don't you volunteer your non-spelling Paki
> > queer?
>
> I would be more than happy to. Deputize us whom
> wish to fulfill the will of the people against
> these malcontents.

What I meant by my previous post:

Deputize me so I can sneak into all those goat farms and have my way with them. If Sherpa doesn't know, it's not cheating.

Posted by: nog knower ()
Date: December 18, 2019 11:03AM

Isn't it interesting how the 2A map has evolved over the past month to look exactly like the violent crime map of the state of VA. All the nigger laden ghettos and gang infested beaner areas are really easy to spot.

Posted by: jksrcjhgf ()
Date: December 18, 2019 11:07AM

The funny thing is that Tennessee and Kentucky are stepping up and offering any "assistance" the people in VA may need.

I hate libtardz.

Posted by: unicorn meat ()
Date: December 18, 2019 11:11AM

Did they pass ordinances banning hunting Unicorns for sport too? Both would have the same legal and practical effect.

Posted by: Does int matter ()
Date: December 18, 2019 12:19PM

This makes no difference at all. They still will vote these laws in then wait for the courts to tell them its wrong. Smartest thing for anyone to do is call these new reps and tell them they are one term reps. Start a recall of the inability to support the constitution. Just as the talk in Washington. Outside interference. If the rep got money from Soros, Styrer or Bloomberg, that's all outside money. Interfering with local elections. Wake up Dummies.

Posted by: Old Buck ()
Date: December 18, 2019 12:28PM

These counties should take the lead from Tazewell County and organize militias by county. This would not only fulfill the 'regulated militia' clause of the Second Amendment, it also satisfies the Virginia Constitution in regards to formation of state militias.

Posted by: jrsahngb ()
Date: December 18, 2019 12:38PM

I already created a bill of sale dated 6 months ago showing the sale of my guns to some guy named John Smith of Arlington for a total of $100 cash. The guns are no longer in my possession because I was really really really scared of guns.

Northam, please go find John Smith in Arlington now. He is heavily armed.

Posted by: 98% of state is pro-2A ()
Date: December 19, 2019 08:27AM

Updated 2A sanctuary map: More green and yellow (sanctuary or pro-2A resolution)

Attachments:
2a sanctuary.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.