HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Nigga can't even walk they pits
Posted by: It's a nog nog life ()
Date: November 12, 2019 08:04AM

Nigga just out for a stroll in the damn ghetto when some other nigga take his pit and shit. I guess that fool don't know about them gun laws in DC. He gonna learn. Yo and I need my pit back cause I training him fight soon. His name LA cause in LA everybody and they mama sell dope

https://wjla.com/news/local/man-robbed-of-pitbull-puppy-at-gunpoint-in-dc

WASHINGTON (AP) — Authorities say a man was walking his 4-month-old pit bull in Washington, D.C., when he was robbed of the puppy at gunpoint.

News outlets report the dog named "L.A." was stolen Saturday. A D.C police statement says the man and L.A were walking that afternoon when a vehicle slowed next to them and the driver asked about buying L.A. The man refused, and the driver followed the pair.

It says the driver then stopped the car and got out with a passenger, who pulled a handgun and told L.A.'s owner that "It's our dog now." The driver grabbed L.A. and fled in a burgundy Kia Forte.

L.A. was wearing a blue collar at the time. A $1,000 is offered for information leading to an arrest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nigga can't even walk they pits
Posted by: Please fill in the author field. ()
Date: November 12, 2019 08:31AM

Your grammar is horrific and don't even pretend you were trying to speak ebonics because you weren't. Go to school, child.

Re: Nigga can't even walk they pits
Posted by: Herbert Kornfeld ()
Date: November 12, 2019 11:28AM

Please fill in the author field. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your grammar is horrific and don't even pretend
> you were trying to speak ebonics because you
> weren't. Go to school, child.

Pretty racist post right there. You should be ashamed.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.