HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Have you tried to trade forex?
Posted by: saritt staff ()
Date: September 27, 2019 01:58PM

Have you tried to trade forex? What do you think the success of cryptocurrency trading depends on?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you tried to trade forex?
Posted by: Bonny ()
Date: December 03, 2019 03:07AM

Yes, I've tried but it wasn't for a long period of time because of the lack of money. I never tried it for real, it was just the demo account while I was taking trading lessons. Then the broker said that I need at least $500 to make a profit on Forex - an amount of money that I didn't have at the moment. And after that my desire to trade went down to 0. I didn't start doing it even today - a year after finishing the lessons.

Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: December 03, 2019 09:31AM

I think that the success of cryptocurrency trading depends on the hype that's around them. To the ones that trade them seems that they discovered the gold mine that will offer them a rich life. In my opinion that's just an illusion which will disappear in a few years. The ones that are making money from cryptos are the ones that created them. I never tried to trade crypto currencies, since the beginning I was skeptical about them. Currencies and commodities are the ones that are closer to my heart and are much safer to trade than crypto. I don't know if you heard about CFDs but that's what I'm doing now. For me they turned out to be more profitable. For more information about CFDs, like where and how to trade them, visit my Investous broker site.

Posted by: NWEGH ()
Date: December 03, 2019 10:03AM

As a young man, I tried Forex condoms.

Posted by: MarcusAurelius ()
Date: December 03, 2019 10:08AM

GlicerinEBAG Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think that the success of cryptocurrency trading
> depends on the hype that's around them. To the
> ones that trade them seems that they discovered
> the gold mine that will offer them a rich life. In
> my opinion that's just an illusion which will
> disappear in a few years. The ones that are making
> money from cryptos are the ones that created them.
> I never tried to trade crypto currencies, since
> the beginning I was skeptical about them.
> Currencies and commodities are the ones that are
> closer to my heart and are much safer to trade
> than crypto. I don't know if you heard about CFDs
> but that's what I'm doing now. For me they turned
> out to be more profitable. For more information
> about CFDs, like where and how to trade them,
> visit my Investous
> broker
site.
You convinced me to try your broker and if I won't make money I'm going to kick your ass boy. Wish me good luck. I know that a lot of people say trading is profitable but I never tried CFDs. I hope they'll amaze me.

Posted by: Julius Caesar ()
Date: March 16, 2020 06:14PM

I tried forex trading and I was quite successful in it. But before starting trading I spent a lot of time on choosing a decent broker. After tons of searching, reading testimonials and opinions I chose dekocorp because of its features. And also it's a quite safe broker.

Posted by: Henry Grant ()
Date: April 30, 2020 06:55AM

Hello! I tried trading Forex but I didn't succeed in this business. So I decided to choose some else way of investment. Now it is cryptocurrency trading. I buy crypto on Switchere for a low price and then sell it for a higher price. It is something like a source of additional income for me. Maybe in future I will quit my main job and will trading all time!

Posted by: Mark H Black ()
Date: July 01, 2020 06:51AM

To be honest, I don't think that bitcoin is a great currency to trade-in. I'm not a professional on this theme, but it could be better to read this review topbrokers.com to get some more information. Wish you good luck in this, not an easy hobby.

Posted by: Goose Washington ()
Date: July 21, 2020 09:25AM

Never did and don't really want to

Posted by: Bill Shiphr ()
Date: July 22, 2020 02:16AM

I am about to invest some money now and forex seemes to be a decent option. So far I am just browsing through https://forex-up.com/broker-reviews/ic-markets-review/ to get all the needed information before I invest the money. Don't want to make silly mistakes so I decided that it would be better to figure everything out at first.

Posted by: William Moreno is a Pedophile ()
Date: July 22, 2020 09:20AM

Posted by: Adam L ()
Date: September 19, 2022 10:24AM

Hey! When I was a student I worked as a part-time trader. It was very profitable. You can try by yourself with one of the following brokers - eToro vs Interactive Brokers

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.