HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Chinese military would smash Asia Pacific, Australian report says Could defeat US in hours
Posted by: aussies ()
Date: August 20, 2019 06:31PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chinese military would smash Asia Pacific, Australian report says Could defeat US in hours
Posted by: rtgrgere ()
Date: August 20, 2019 06:38PM

#1 if i were australia i'd be more worried about asians attempting to take over australia and new zealand POLITICALLY then swarming in by the millions - NOT what china can do with long range missiles

this is what i've learned from australian news

they're lips are shut they aren't going to tell you SHIT unless it's a bullshit article about attitudes that makes no worldly difference

Re: Chinese military would smash Asia Pacific, Australian report says Could defeat US in hours
Posted by: been there done that...... ()
Date: August 20, 2019 06:44PM

rtgrgere Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> #1 if i were australia i'd be more worried about
> asians attempting to take over australia and new
> zealand POLITICALLY then swarming in by the
> millions - NOT what china can do with long range
> missiles
>
> this is what i've learned from australian news
>
> they're lips are shut they aren't going to tell
> you SHIT unless it's a bullshit article about
> attitudes that makes no worldly difference

It's called the Asian Invasion and has been going on for 30 years. Just like here, the liberal Australians want to let everyone in and the conservative ones want to kick them the fuck out. They fucked up by having a pretty liberal open immigration program when the demand for workers was high, but didn't shut the door when they had enough of what they needed.

Posted by: rfgtrr ()
Date: August 20, 2019 06:48PM

#1 if i were australia i'd be more worried about asians attempting to take over australia and new zealand POLITICALLY then swarming in by the millions - NOT what china can do with long range missiles

1) asians or muslis steal kill a few people take over a job sector (such as street repair

2) enough illegals are amassed in an area where an asian (or muslim working with asia) becomes ELECTED

3) corrupt spreads quickly, and other areas are soon a city controlled by illegal aliens. unless a country as a defense mechanism about corrupt politicians using "outnumber you" and corruption, the number of seats held and areas conquered GROWS QUICKLY, NOT SLOWLY

4) they begin denying federal orders and AIDING millions of muslims and asians to flood into the country

SUMMARY: australia first become a a government that becomes hugely in debt to asian imports, then becomes a slave nation of serving import/export trade ... there aren't any denizens left to debate the matter, they've all been voted out, pushed out of communities or fled the country

Posted by: rfgtrr ()
Date: August 20, 2019 07:07PM

and what will ALLOW it is corrupt gov workers who will make any traitorous trade for short term increase pay, corrupt political families who's plan is to skip town when the asians start rushing in

ALREADY australia has had to erect "no land" laws for asian flights and use fighter jets to deter asia from "we outnumber you" politics...

already asians are trying to drop bodies in australia to change the political count in elections

people who enter a country this way SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO VOTE IN A MILLION YEARS, NOT THEM, NOT THEIR CHILDREN

Posted by: 4t5yfgd ()
Date: August 20, 2019 07:38PM

been there done that...... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> rtgrgere Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > #1 if i were australia i'd be more worried
> about
> > asians attempting to take over australia and
> new
> > zealand POLITICALLY then swarming in by the
> > millions - NOT what china can do with long
> range
> > missiles
> >
> > this is what i've learned from australian news
> >
> > they're lips are shut they aren't going to tell
> > you SHIT unless it's a bullshit article about
> > attitudes that makes no worldly difference
>
>
> It's called the Asian Invasion and has been going
> on for 30 years. Just like here, the liberal eeded.

I'VE CHECKED YOUR CLAIM

there are several tv shows and blogs named "asian invasion" and the urban dictionary say it means "when you can't get out of class because so many asians are coming in for the next class" (an asian into himself hacked the dictionary))

CONFIRMED - the only reason this claim could be hard to find, despite it being racial, is because asian democrats have worked hard to cover it up

THE CLAIM IS TRUE

Posted by: 3rgdf ()
Date: August 20, 2019 07:41PM

so mostly the "asian invasion" websites, blogs, tv shows all deny and mask any hint that asia might be (FORCED TO LAND BY A FIGHTER JET MAKING THREATS)

Nov 4, 2018 - This is the first article in our series, Australian Cities in the Asian Century, ... Others see Asian “invasion” and “takeover” as a threat to Australia's ...

look a little harder, you see the term used in it's "original" / claimed sense from above

Posted by: 6y5rddk ()
Date: August 20, 2019 07:45PM

i once considered if australia would be better place than fairfax county va

australia has tight immigration - USA citizens aren't automatically accepted actually few are - the richer ones - the better people are

i never called aussies racist or attacked their country as a result

hispanics have, muslims have, asians have, ...

but they would have anyway - immigration is just one of their tools, one that has gone FAR ENOUGH

MY EDICT: NO MORE VOTING BY ILLEGAL ALIENS NOT FOR 1 MILLION YEARS

get envited in at your hosts permission or DON'T VOTE and tough shit if life isn't what you expected. no one asked you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.