HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump owes the city of El Paso half a million dollars from when he was campaigning there. He left town, stuck them with the check
Posted by: He owes everyone ()
Date: August 09, 2019 08:38AM

The worst president in history strikes again

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump owes the city of El Paso half a million dollars from when he was campaigning there. He left town, stuck them with the check
Posted by: Throw Paper Towels ()
Date: August 09, 2019 08:47AM

Let me guess, that was $500K for another golf outing.

Re: Trump owes the city of El Paso half a million dollars from when he was campaigning there. He left town, stuck them with the check
Posted by: Trump Owes DC $7 Million ()
Date: August 09, 2019 10:05AM

The city will have to get in line behind just about every city Trump has every campaigned in. Also, Trump owes the DC government over $7 million.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/448595-dc-officials-say-trump-still-owes-city-over-7-million-from

Must be nice to just skip out on your bills, go golfing and buy prostitutes.

Posted by: Just imagine ()
Date: August 09, 2019 12:09PM

the bill that motherfucker will stick America with when he is dragged out of the White House.

Posted by: Lying, Corrupt, Cheating Trump ()
Date: August 09, 2019 12:44PM

I hope all Americans enjoy paying for Trump's Airforce One golf trips with friends and remodeling of his Mar-Largo golf course. So far Trump has stuck the American taxpayers with $600 million in golf trips. This from the campaign where Trump said, "I'll never even see a golf course when I'm president. Can't believe Obama goes golfing."

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.