HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Trump owes the city of El Paso half a million dollars from when he was campaigning there. He left town, stuck them with the check
Posted by: He owes everyone ()
Date: August 09, 2019 08:38AM

The worst president in history strikes again

Re: Trump owes the city of El Paso half a million dollars from when he was campaigning there. He left town, stuck them with the check
Posted by: Throw Paper Towels ()
Date: August 09, 2019 08:47AM

Let me guess, that was $500K for another golf outing.

Re: Trump owes the city of El Paso half a million dollars from when he was campaigning there. He left town, stuck them with the check
Posted by: Trump Owes DC $7 Million ()
Date: August 09, 2019 10:05AM

The city will have to get in line behind just about every city Trump has every campaigned in. Also, Trump owes the DC government over $7 million.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/448595-dc-officials-say-trump-still-owes-city-over-7-million-from

Must be nice to just skip out on your bills, go golfing and buy prostitutes.

Posted by: Just imagine ()
Date: August 09, 2019 12:09PM

the bill that motherfucker will stick America with when he is dragged out of the White House.

Posted by: Lying, Corrupt, Cheating Trump ()
Date: August 09, 2019 12:44PM

I hope all Americans enjoy paying for Trump's Airforce One golf trips with friends and remodeling of his Mar-Largo golf course. So far Trump has stuck the American taxpayers with $600 million in golf trips. This from the campaign where Trump said, "I'll never even see a golf course when I'm president. Can't believe Obama goes golfing."

This forum powered by Phorum.