HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Shocker: Gay sex in the Vatican
Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: March 05, 2010 08:56AM

Even the people who carried the casket of the dead Pope were gay prostitutes.

"Excerpts of the wiretaps and police documents published in the Italian newspaper La Repubblica showed that Ehiem, 40, had been in regular contact with Balducci before Balducci's arrest last month and the subject of their conversation was gay sex."

Here's todays Washington Post article.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/04/AR2010030401395.html?hpid=sec-religion
Attachments:
pope_benedict_xvi_christmas_7.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Shocker: Gay sex in the Vatican
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: March 05, 2010 09:07AM

There must be some mistake. Homosexuality is a sin, and this is the Vatican we're talking about.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: March 05, 2010 09:15AM

Haha! Our plan is working to perfection!!
Attachments:
Satan_Saddam.jpg

Date: March 05, 2010 09:20AM

There's nothing gay about the Vatican...

A_006_SwissGuard1_ItV_6-7_1994009.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2010 09:20AM by WashingTone-Locian.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: March 05, 2010 09:29AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There's nothing gay about the Vatican...
>
>

Where have I seen that color scheme before...

OH MY GOD, IT'S A CONSPIRACY.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.
Attachments:
untitled.PNG

Date: March 05, 2010 10:10AM

What color scheme us that you speak of?
A gay-carnival or Toys"R"Us?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 05, 2010 10:30AM

Looks like Benedict's reign is going to be one of the more scandal-ridden ones. I'm sure a bunch of people will get transferred out of the Vatican shortly, clergy denouncing their sins, typical Catholic Church stuff.

Posted by: boner ()
Date: March 05, 2010 10:35AM

eesh Wrote:
> Looks like Benedict's reign is going to be one of
> the more scandal-ridden ones. I'm sure a bunch of
> people will get transferred out of the Vatican
> shortly, clergy denouncing their sins, typical
> Catholic Church stuff.

Or they'll brush it under the rug like they've done for 100's of years.

Date: March 05, 2010 12:36PM

I think the world has gotten too small for the Catholics. They can't control the media, courts and politicians like they used to when they got into trouble.

These days they have to focus more on damage control.
Attachments:
pope_looks_like_palpatine_02.jpg

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: March 05, 2010 06:48PM

Obviously they follow the same rules Bill Clinton does...

If it's in the mouth, it doesn't count.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Posted by: uyuuu ()
Date: March 05, 2010 08:04PM

Re: Nobama
Posted by: RVsArrogance ()
Date: March 05, 2010 08:00PM

Nobama
Posted by: told you so ()
Date: March 03, 2010 02:06PM

Image of 'The One' on the screen...lips moving...eyes pan left to right and back again to reconnect with the prefectly crafted prose presented via teleprompter...all of this I see but I can't hear. Not even HE can defeat my mute button....a defense technology I did not resort to in the Clinton days until 1998...will we save ourselves from this tragic character and his wrecking crew?....I think we will, but at a horrible cost over many years and with many hard feelings within this divided nation.

Nobama

Image of 'The One' on the screen...lips moving...eyes pan left to right and back again to reconnect with the prefectly crafted prose presented via teleprompter...all of this I see but I can't hear. Not even HE can defeat my mute button....a defense technology I did not resort to in the Clinton days until 1998...will we save ourselves from this tragic character and his wrecking crew?....I think we will, but at a horrible cost over many years and with many hard feelings within this divided nation.Re: Nobama

Nobama

Image of 'The One' on the screen...lips moving...eyes pan left to right and back again to reconnect with the prefectly crafted prose presented via teleprompter...all of this I see but I can't hear. Not even HE can defeat my mute button....a defense technology I did not resort to in the Clinton days until 1998...will we save ourselves from this tragic character and his wrecking crew?....I think we will, but at a horrible cost over many years and with many hard feelings within this divided nation.

Nobama

Image of 'The One' on the screen...lips moving...eyes pan left to right and back again to reconnect with the prefectly crafted prose presented via teleprompter...all of this I see but I can't hear. Not even HE can defeat my mute button....a defense technology I did not resort to in the Clinton days until 1998...will we save ourselves from this tragic character and his wrecking crew?....I think we will, but at a horrible cost over many years and with many hard feelings within this divided nation.Re: Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Date: March 05, 2010 09:56PM

priests1.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Date: March 10, 2010 11:21PM

bump

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article7056689.ece

The Vatican's Chief Exorcist claims Satan has run amok in the church. He says there are bishops linked to the devil in the Holy See.

Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: March 10, 2010 11:23PM

/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 03:55AM by inkahootz.

Date: March 10, 2010 11:34PM

And they wonder why Catholicism is disappearing as fast as an alter boys anal virginity.

Father Gabriele Amorth, 85, who has been the Vatican's chief exorcist for 25 years and says he has dealt with 70,000 cases of demonic possession.
Attachments:
1003church_695324a.jpg

Date: March 10, 2010 11:39PM

Numbers Wrote:
> ...70,000 cases of demonic possession.

That's a lot of green vomit and spider walking.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.